So... Dan Slot..? Huh...

#1 Posted by ZhangThong12 (243 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Well, brace yourselves, Iron Man fanboys. Here we go YET again...

#2 Edited by morpheus_ (35165 posts) - - Show Bio

Mature and complex with Bendis as writer is a paradox.

Marvel wasn't exploring anything with Iron Man's character because they had him sidelined for over a year.

Moderator Online
#3 Edited by ZhangThong12 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: Mature and complex with Bendis as writer is a paradox.

Don't worry. I have a picture for that as well.

No Caption Provided

(Yes, I know that Stuperior wasn't his idea.)

#4 Edited by amazingfantasy (2497 posts) - - Show Bio

It's quite understandable that many of you are worried, but allow me to show a different view since, imo, this has a chance of not sucking. Despite his many flaws in Spider-Man, I have enjoyed every other book Slott has written and so have the respective fanbases of said books (in my experience), so there's a bit of hope there for me. And I don't know about you guys but for me I don't think there's anyone or anything that can be worse than Bendis' run, I'll take Slott or basically anyone else over Bendis. Lol Even if we get a meh or even bad run, at least it won't be a catastrophic one, more or less what I'm saying. And from there, we wait and hope for a better future. We'll get through this, Iron brothers! LOL Well, those are my 2cents.

(And don't forget that, at the very least no more Ironheart, our boy is back. :p)

---

@morpheus_ said:

Mature and complex with Bendis as writer is a paradox.

Marvel wasn't exploring anything with Iron Man's character because they had him sidelined for over a year.

LMAO

@zhangthong12 said:

Don't worry. I have a picture for that as well.

No Caption Provided

(Yes, I know that Stuperior wasn't his idea.)

LMAO [2]

#5 Posted by doctor223 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

His ss is interesting I think he is a good choice

#6 Posted by ZariusII (6242 posts) - - Show Bio

He did an appalling job on Spider-Man with a few exceptions, he'll need to rebuild my confidence in him

#8 Posted by Noone1996 (13069 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's anywhere near as mediocre as his Spider-Man run, we're in trouble.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.