new Ironman Movie coming out 08

#1 Posted by Blue Nighty (407 posts) - - Show Bio

you think its going to be good

#2 Posted by thunder man (70 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it will be good. They were saying Robert Downey would play Tony Stark, but I haven't heard the latest news about it.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
#3 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3733 posts) - - Show Bio

From Marvel.com:

"The John Favreau directed film is set to star Robert Downey Jr. as billionaire Tony Stark/Iron-Man, Gwyneth Paltrow as his secretary Virginia "Pepper" Pots, Terrence Howard as his best friend James Rhodes and Jeff Bridges as Obadiah Stane, a business rival. Also adding their talents to the special-effects aspect of the project will be Industrial Light and Magic, the studio behind such films as Jurassic Park and more recently, The Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End."

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
#4 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3733 posts) - - Show Bio

Spy video of the armour. It's on here elsewhere but I'm nice enough to post it again for you.

#5 Posted by zero edge (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by NiteFly (1535 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunder-Man says:

"I think it will be good. They were saying Robert Downey would play Tony Stark, but I haven't heard the latest news about it."

There is no latest news. He is playing Stark.

#7 Posted by Prodigal Son (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

The latest news is: "Iron Man is still a douche bag."

Avatar image for scarlet_spider0409
#8 Posted by Scarlet Spider0409 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigious Man says:

"The latest news is: "Iron Man is still a douche bag.""

he is a douche and a f###### jackass

yet i'm still going to see it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.