Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11210 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

Look, It's Jon Favreau On The Set Of Iron Man 2

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    No Caption Provided
    I understand that this may not be groundbreaking news but it's a good sign.  Production is underway for "Iron Man 2."  That's Jon Favreau with cinematographer Matthew Libatique (according to ComingSoon). 

So what is happening in this scene?  At first I was thinking that maybe it's the set for Tony's mansion.  But since it appears there is some construction going on, it could drastically change. 

I do wonder what the full story is behind this photo.  Who took it?  What were they talking about?  Did someone just say, "Hey, we're going to take a picture to prove you've started working on the movie"?

Also, does this mean the script is finished?  Have they completed the casting?  When will we get some more answers?

Maybe the real question is when are we going to see the third issue to "Iron Man: Viva Las Vegas"?
    Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Paragon

Oh yea! I forgot about Viva Las Vegas... I have the first two, and just thought that I missed the others....

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck
    Paragon said:
    "Oh yea! I forgot about Viva Las Vegas..."
    That's funny.  It has been a while.
    Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

I love behind the scenes pics like this.  Remember all the leaked ironman suit images from the first movie?  More please.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zero edge

It's probably one of the hundreds of penthouses he has.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Media_Master

I've been meaning to read Viva Las Vegas

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By sora_thekey

Maybe it's his mansion... in NYC!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.