Just realized something about the iron man movie

bigmoneyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigmoneyb

It wasnt that good like ive watched it a hundread of times an thought it was a good but now my brain seems sic of me lying to myself  like  there wasnt a supervillian in the movie there was  more useless scenes in iron man than spiderman 3 and thats saying somethin  a point of a superhero movie is 4 excitenment  an beside the part wen he comes an  kills the terriorst i wasnt excited at all i jus hope the next iron man doesnt have so much usless  stuff and more action  in it

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

Origin story. Gotta tell the origin.

bigmoneyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bigmoneyb
@PrinceIMC said:
" Origin story. Gotta tell the origin. "
i know  i get that part but please a little bit more action an half of the stuff about the origin wasnt even in comics there was stuff that  didint need to be there that was there
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC

I thought it was great. A comic book movie doesn't have to be non-stop action. It had the terrorists, him developing the suit, finding out what his company was really up to, cleaning up his company's mess, fighting to keep his company and fighting Stane who was responsible for it all.

bigmoneyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigmoneyb
@PrinceIMC said:
" I thought it was great. A comic book movie doesn't have to be non-stop action. It had the terrorists, him developing the suit, finding out what his company was really up to, cleaning up his company's mess, fighting to keep his company and fighting Stane who was responsible for it all. "
i mean it was a good movie am not  really gonna deny that but it wasnt as good as people made it out to be 
Avatar image for kneel_before_doom
kneel before doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kneel before doom

, . :=your friend

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Aronmorales

We'll get more action in the sequel.

nonobee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nonobee

I loved every bit of it to a degree.. maybe that depowered IronMan fight scene was a little to cliche.. But overall EASY the best Marvel movie to date!

Jon Favreau is the best damn director yet for Marvel!

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TazzMission
@nonobee said:
"I loved every bit of it to a degree.. maybe that depowered IronMan fight scene was a little to cliche.. But overall EASY the best Marvel movie to date!  Jon Favreau is the best damn director yet for Marvel! "

i loved the movie also and john is a great director. to bad dc cant get him do to jla or a martian manhunter film
Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Agent Buttons

well maybe it's because you've seen it a lot. when the sequel comes out your going to love it and see it over and over again...and then you'll get sick of it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.