Avatar image for thegreatcndflame
TheGreatCndFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TheGreatCndFlame

hey I'm looking for issues 19-20 in a graphic novel any one know where I can find them

Iron Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Iron Spider

I don't think they have two issue grapic novels but if they do try ebay.com or amazon.com.

x_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By x_icon

Those are the World War Hulk tie-ins and will probably be included in tpb's under the World War Hulk banner of (get it? Banner? Oh jeez). Anyway, once the World War Hulk trades start coming out look at the description to see which (if any) includes those Iron Man tie-ins. I don't think those issues will be included in any solo Iron Man tpb's, but there could be a World War Hulk: Iron Man trade down the line just as there was a Civil War: Iron Man trade that collected the two Civil War tie-in issues in Iron Man (13 and 14 I think). That book included other material though. You won't see a World War Hulk: Iron Man trade for just two issues. They will only put it out there if they can package those issues with something more.

Avatar image for thegreatcndflame
TheGreatCndFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheGreatCndFlame

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.