Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11205 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

Is it 616 or is it an alternate reality/universe?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ok, so I just bought this Ironman book (The Invisible Douche lol) anyway, here's my question. Is the "Heroes Reborn" label an alternate universe or is it mainstream?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Ok, so I just bought this Ironman book (The Invisible Douche lol) anyway, here's my question. Is the "Heroes Reborn" label an alternate universe or is it mainstream?"

Well it's a little bit of both. The Heroes Reborn universe is a pocket universe created by Franklin Richards after the Avengers and the Fantastic Four died fighting Onslaught. All of them relived their lives, until it was time to come back to the main 616 universe.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Ok, so I just bought this Ironman book (The Invisible Douche lol) anyway, here's my question. Is the "Heroes Reborn" label an alternate universe or is it mainstream?"
    Well it's a little bit of both. The Heroes Reborn universe is a pocket universe created by Franklin Richards after the Avengers and the Fantastic Four died fighting Onslaught. All of them relived their lives, until it was time to come back to the main 616 universe. "

Thank you. I was wondering cause I was like "Why the hell doesn't Ironman know who Hulk is!? WTF is going on? Lemme ask some people on the vine..."

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Well it's a little bit of both. The Heroes Reborn universe is a pocket universe created by Franklin Richards after the Avengers and the Fantastic Four died fighting Onslaught. All of them relived their lives, until it was time to come back to the main 616 universe. "

Thank you. I was wondering cause I was like "Why the hell doesn't Ironman know who Hulk is!? WTF is going on? Lemme ask some people on the vine...""

Yeah, according to the Fantastic Four comics printed under the "Heroes Reborn" tag, they were all a part of the same click in college IE Reed, Tony, Bruce, Hank, even Doom. And from what I understand it wasn't till later on in that universe that Bruce became the Hulk (albeit through an accident with a machine).

::is looking at it right now:: Good thing I kept it with me. :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Thank you. I was wondering cause I was like "Why the hell doesn't Ironman know who Hulk is!? WTF is going on? Lemme ask some people on the vine...""
    Yeah, according to the Fantastic Four comics printed under the "Heroes Reborn" tag, they were all a part of the same click in college IE Reed, Tony, Bruce, Hank, even Doom. And from what I understand it wasn't till later on in that universe that Bruce became the Hulk (albeit through an accident with a machine). ::is looking at it right now:: Good thing I kept it with me. :P"

The college thing I knew, cause I read it a little bit but I was lost with everything and I was questioning if the "mainstays" were there, why weren't the X-men or Spidey there. You kick ass for clearin that up for me. It's your turn to post btw.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Yeah, according to the Fantastic Four comics printed under the "Heroes Reborn" tag, they were all a part of the same click in college IE Reed, Tony, Bruce, Hank, even Doom. And from what I understand it wasn't till later on in that universe that Bruce became the Hulk (albeit through an accident with a machine). ::is looking at it right now:: Good thing I kept it with me. :P"

The college thing I knew, cause I read it a little bit but I was lost with everything and I was questioning if the "mainstays" were there, why weren't the X-men or Spidey there. You kick ass for clearin that up for me. It's your turn to post btw."

Because when they were fighting Onslaught the X-men theorized (well SOMEONE theorized) that if the X-men died that Onslaught would also take in their powers and become even stronger, so when it came time to mount the final attack only the Avengers and the Fantastic Four went through with it all the way, believing that if any mutants got involved it would only make him stronger.

Which is bull because the Scarlet Witch was with the Avengers when they went for it and she's a mutant.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    The college thing I knew, cause I read it a little bit but I was lost with everything and I was questioning if the "mainstays" were there, why weren't the X-men or Spidey there. You kick ass for clearin that up for me. It's your turn to post btw."
    Because when they were fighting Onslaught the X-men theorized (well SOMEONE theorized) that if the X-men died that Onslaught would also take in their powers and become even stronger, so when it came time to mount the final attack only the Avengers and the Fantastic Four went through with it all the way, believing that if any mutants got involved it would only make him stronger. Which is bull because the Scarlet Witch was with the Avengers when they went for it and she's a mutant. "

That might be for some retarded reason. The writer forgot she was a mutant lmao! But according to what I read I heard it was a really good story arc.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Because when they were fighting Onslaught the X-men theorized (well SOMEONE theorized) that if the X-men died that Onslaught would also take in their powers and become even stronger, so when it came time to mount the final attack only the Avengers and the Fantastic Four went through with it all the way, believing that if any mutants got involved it would only make him stronger. Which is bull because the Scarlet Witch was with the Avengers when they went for it and she's a mutant. "

That might be for some retarded reason. The writer forgot she was a mutant lmao! But according to what I read I heard it was a really good story arc."

From what I read too! I was trying to get my hands on copies of the Onslaught issues, but I didn't find anything, which sucked!

I wanted to see the action xD Can't WAIT till I get my Fantastic Four "Heroes Return" comics, I wanna know EXACTLY how it went down when they returned.

::Turns into Sue Richards for a moment:: I love my insanely powerful son. :P

Post Edited:2007-09-26 17:35:01

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    That might be for some retarded reason. The writer forgot she was a mutant lmao! But according to what I read I heard it was a really good story arc."
    From what I read too! I was trying to get my hands on copies of the Onslaught issues, but I didn't find anything, which sucked! I wanted to see the action xD Can't WAIT till I get my Fantastic Four "Heroes Return" comics, I wanna know EXACTLY how it went down when they returned. ::Turns into Sue Richards for a moment:: I love my insanely powerful son. :P
    Post Edited:2007-09-26 17:35:01"

I wanna get the Onslaught issues too. I'm gonna ask my dad for them as a graduation present. I wanna see Franklin in action more though.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    From what I read too! I was trying to get my hands on copies of the Onslaught issues, but I didn't find anything, which sucked! I wanted to see the action xD Can't WAIT till I get my Fantastic Four "Heroes Return" comics, I wanna know EXACTLY how it went down when they returned. ::Turns into Sue Richards for a moment:: I love my insanely powerful son. :P
    Post Edited:2007-09-26 17:35:01"

I wanna get the Onslaught issues too. I'm gonna ask my dad for them as a graduation present. I wanna see Franklin in action more though."

I hope he has better luck finding some!

I might post some scenes with Franklin doing his thang when I get my shipment of Fantastic Four comics in. I miss him when he was Psi-Lord, loved his costume.

::snaps fingers:: I should have ordered some Fantastic Force issues. =\

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Fantastic Force? Who might they be? Rings a bell but not totally familiar with them.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Fantastic Force? Who might they be? Rings a bell but not totally familiar with them."

Fantastic Force was an offshoot of the Fantastic Four. It was during the time period where Franklin had grown up and became Psi-Lord. It was made up of Psi-Lord (Franklin), Huntara (Half-sister of Reed), Devlor (An ape-like Inhuman), and Vibraxas (a Wakandan man who could create vibratory force).

I only have one comic from that series which sucks. I would have bought more at Wizard World (where I bought that issue) but I was too busy buying old Fantastic Four issues, and Sub-mariner issues, and Ghost Rider comics for my brother.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Oh alright. Once again thanks for the catch up. You're the first FF fan I've met. lol.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Oh alright. Once again thanks for the catch up. You're the first FF fan I've met. lol."

Are you serious, man? :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Oh alright. Once again thanks for the catch up. You're the first FF fan I've met. lol."
    Are you serious, man? :P "

Well first fan that = me when it comes to spidey...

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:

Well first fan that = me when it comes to spidey..."

You know what's awesome about that. All the team-ups between the FF and Spidey! :D

Ohh and Johnny and Pete's friendship. We were meant to be friends, even our fandoms are close friends and allies. :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    You know what's awesome about that. All the team-ups between the FF and Spidey! :D Ohh and Johnny and Pete's friendship. We were meant to be friends, even our fandoms are close friends and allies. :P"

lol, I didn't even notice that until now you mention it. That's really funny. I claim Peter! (dammit, Now I need a Mary Jane to talk to sue cause Peter talks to Reed, Johnny and Ben...

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    You know what's awesome about that. All the team-ups between the FF and Spidey! :D Ohh and Johnny and Pete's friendship. We were meant to be friends, even our fandoms are close friends and allies. :P"

lol, I didn't even notice that until now you mention it. That's really funny. I claim Peter! (dammit, Now I need a Mary Jane to talk to sue cause Peter talks to Reed, Johnny and Ben..."

LMFAO. I claim Sue. (Big surprise, right? :P) Besides, Sue is used to talking to men. She's the only female in an all male team. Makes her that much more awesome. xD

Dude, you ever see my post on funny comic moments? It had a ton of Johnny and Pete interaction. I'm going to see if I can find it. They had an awesome panel of Spidey-schooling Cap, Johnny, Hulk, and the Sub-Mariner. xD

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    lol, I didn't even notice that until now you mention it. That's really funny. I claim Peter! (dammit, Now I need a Mary Jane to talk to sue cause Peter talks to Reed, Johnny and Ben..."
    LMFAO. I claim Sue. (Big surprise, right? :P) Besides, Sue is used to talking to men. She's the only female in an all male team. Makes her that much more awesome. xD Dude, you ever see my post on funny comic moments? It had a ton of Johnny and Pete interaction. I'm going to see if I can find it. They had an awesome panel of Spidey-schooling Cap, Johnny, Hulk, and the Sub-Mariner. xD"

No, not really surprising. lol. I mean you made an account for her. :P

You serious? I've seen Pete school Johnny never Cap, Hulk, or Mariner. I've gotta see that.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    LMFAO. I claim Sue. (Big surprise, right? :P) Besides, Sue is used to talking to men. She's the only female in an all male team. Makes her that much more awesome. xD Dude, you ever see my post on funny comic moments? It had a ton of Johnny and Pete interaction. I'm going to see if I can find it. They had an awesome panel of Spidey-schooling Cap, Johnny, Hulk, and the Sub-Mariner. xD"

No, not really surprising. lol. I mean you made an account for her. :P

You serious? I've seen Pete school Johnny never Cap, Hulk, or Mariner. I've gotta see that."

Oh, I've done more than that for the Invisible Woman. Check out Sue's character page. ;P

Well I meant REALLY school them, not school them in a fight. LMAO.

Here ya go. I love Pete and Johnny's friendship.

http://www.comicvine.com/message/favorite-funny-moments-in-comics/268957/&c=14&14

That's my brother and friend up there. ;-;

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

lmmfao!that's the funniest thing I've seen. lol

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"lmmfao!that's the funniest thing I've seen. lol"

Glad you enjoyed it. All scans from one of my favorite eras in the Fantastic Four.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    Glad you enjoyed it. All scans from one of my favorite eras in the Fantastic Four. "

it's so funny. Webbed boxers. OMG...

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Glad you enjoyed it. All scans from one of my favorite eras in the Fantastic Four. "

it's so funny. Webbed boxers. OMG..."

He's Spider-Man. Fashionista to the stars, or should I say annoying best friend superheroes. :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    it's so funny. Webbed boxers. OMG..."
    He's Spider-Man. Fashionista to the stars, or should I say annoying best friend superheroes. :P"

Lol. I pull a Spider-Man alot. I'm always the annoying best friend with the stupid jokes at the worst times. With antagonizing comments. I'm a science geek too... BY GEORGE! I'm Spider-Man! I'm gonna marry a supermodel I'm gonna marry a supermodel...

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Maelstrom

ROTFL! Haha. Hey, but the annoying best friends with the stupid jokes are awesome. xD

I'm Sue, having to deal with the men and always getting along superbly with them. Also making them do what I want. That's how it was at my old job.

I became really close to two of my co-workers and one night I was like "OMG We're like the Fantastic Four!" They'd do anything for me. I miss them, cool peoples.

Anyway going by what you said that means....I'm going to marry the greatest mind in Human History, and turn into a superheroine. Freakin' wicked!

Post Edited:2007-09-26 19:25:00

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Touche, touche. No wonder my teachers don't like me... lol.

I haven't had people luck. I've been too busy arguing to make many friends in school cause they're all idiots. God I hate teenagers.

And going by what you said that means we'll be friends! and end up in a civil war... SH!T

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Touche, touche. No wonder my teachers don't like me... lol.I haven't had people luck. I've been too busy arguing to make many friends in school cause they're all idiots. God I hate teenagers.And going by what you said that means we'll be friends! and end up in a civil war... SH!T"

Then it sounds like you're part Doom with thinking they're idiots. ;P

Holy moley! Which means we'll meet and befriend Tony and Steve!

Then my marriage will go to the dogs, and me and my Reed travel to Titan and the Frightful Four will ambush me! =O

Oh snaps!

:P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Touche, touche. No wonder my teachers don't like me... lol. I haven't had people luck. I've been too busy arguing to make many friends in school cause they're all idiots. God I hate teenagers. And going by what you said that means we'll be friends! and end up in a civil war... SH!T"
    Then it sounds like you're part Doom with thinking they're idiots. ;P Holy moley! Which means we'll meet and befriend Tony and Steve! Then my marriage will go to the dogs, and me and my Reed travel to Titan and the Frightful Four will ambush me! =O Oh snaps! :P "

I DO! I so think my teachers are idiots. They have yet to prove me wrong. One of these days... I'm so gonna insult them to the point they don't even know. lol

Oh yeah! Friends with eventual enemies... At least I own Tony later.

F*ed up life.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Touche, touche. No wonder my teachers don't like me... lol. I haven't had people luck. I've been too busy arguing to make many friends in school cause they're all idiots. God I hate teenagers. And going by what you said that means we'll be friends! and end up in a civil war... SH!T"
    Then it sounds like you're part Doom with thinking they're idiots. ;P Holy moley! Which means we'll meet and befriend Tony and Steve! Then my marriage will go to the dogs, and me and my Reed travel to Titan and the Frightful Four will ambush me! =O Oh snaps! :P "

I DO! I so think my teachers are idiots. They have yet to prove me wrong. One of these days... I'm so gonna insult them to the point they don't even know. lol

Oh yeah! Friends with eventual enemies... At least I own Tony later.

F*ed up life."

Yeah thanks. =\

Me and Reed better kiss and make up!

On the plus side, I'm going to have two beautiful children. =D One whose practically a mortal god, awesome!

You can always command your teachers to kiss your ass with your best Doom voice. Use the MUA Doom voice. xD

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    I DO! I so think my teachers are idiots. They have yet to prove me wrong. One of these days... I'm so gonna insult them to the point they don't even know. lol Oh yeah! Friends with eventual enemies... At least I own Tony later. F***ed up life."
    Yeah thanks. =\ Me and Reed better kiss and make up! On the plus side, I'm going to have two beautiful children. =D One whose practically a mortal god, awesome! You can always command your teachers to kiss your ass with your best Doom voice. Use the MUA Doom voice. xD"

...I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna be Doctor Doom for Halloween!

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Maelstrom

ROTFL! I didn't know you liked Doom so much. ;)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eternal Chaos

u did it. lol

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"u did it. lol"

LMFAO. How ever did I do that? ;P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "u did it. lol "
    LMFAO. How ever did I do that? ;P"

"Doom commands you to kiss his ass". 'Nuff said

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "u did it. lol "

"Doom commands you to kiss his ass". 'Nuff said"

Haha. Well at least learn about Doom. :P

Did you know he's often considered the Greatest Villain in comics? :D

Score one for Doom and the Fantastic Four. Haha. :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "u did it. lol "
    Haha. Well at least learn about Doom. :P Did you know he's often considered the Greatest Villain in comics? :D Score one for Doom and the Fantastic Four. Haha. :P"

That I know.

Did you know Spider-Man was voted #1 Hero of all time above Superfruit and Batbitch? Did you also know arguably, he saved Marvel? Did you also know he broke all the comic records on his 1st issue?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "u did it. lol "
    Haha. Well at least learn about Doom. :P Did you know he's often considered the Greatest Villain in comics? :D Score one for Doom and the Fantastic Four. Haha. :P"

That I know.

Did you know Spider-Man was voted #1 Hero of all time above Superfruit and Batbitch? Did you also know arguably, he saved Marvel? Did you also know he broke all the comic records on his 1st issue?"

LMFAO. Superfruit and Batbitch, I'll never get tired of those.

Well paint me pink. o__o I most certainly did not.

Score one, two, three for the Amazing Spider-Man! :D

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "u did it. lol "
    That I know. Did you know Spider-Man was voted #1 Hero of all time above Superfruit and Batbitch? Did you also know arguably, he saved Marvel? Did you also know he broke all the comic records on his 1st issue?"
    LMFAO. Superfruit and Batbitch, I'll never get tired of those. Well paint me pink. o__o I most certainly did not. Score one, two, three for the Amazing Spider-Man! :D"

I'm glad you won't. They're our jokes. lol. I'll share the rights.

I don't wanna paint you pink. You look hotter in orange.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "u did it. lol "
    That I know. Did you know Spider-Man was voted #1 Hero of all time above Superfruit and Batbitch? Did you also know arguably, he saved Marvel? Did you also know he broke all the comic records on his 1st issue?"
    LMFAO. Superfruit and Batbitch, I'll never get tired of those. Well paint me pink. o__o I most certainly did not. Score one, two, three for the Amazing Spider-Man! :D"

I'm glad you won't. They're our jokes. lol. I'll share the rights.

I don't wanna paint you pink. You look hotter in orange."

Aren't you sweet. Maybe I'll be a human for Halloween!

Oh who am I kidding, I'll be Sue for Halloween!

You're going down Doom!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "u did it. lol "
    I'm glad you won't. They're our jokes. lol. I'll share the rights. I don't wanna paint you pink. You look hotter in orange."
    Aren't you sweet. Maybe I'll be a human for Halloween! Oh who am I kidding, I'll be Sue for Halloween! You're going down Doom! "

Sue? You and your bufoon husband along with those other 2 struggle enough with me, you alone will not survive the power of Doom!

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "u did it. lol "
    I'm glad you won't. They're our jokes. lol. I'll share the rights. I don't wanna paint you pink. You look hotter in orange."
    Aren't you sweet. Maybe I'll be a human for Halloween! Oh who am I kidding, I'll be Sue for Halloween! You're going down Doom! "

Sue? You and your bufoon husband along with those other 2 struggle enough with me, you alone will not survive the power of Doom!"

I will defeat you Doom! You WILL never defeat us. You've always gone down and this will be no different!

I'll make sure you pay for everything you've ever done to my family! ::Images of Franklin taken into Hell and Valeria's first word come into mind::

Even you've admitted I'm the most powerful member of the team, let's see how you fare when I give it my all!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Doom may have admitted this, however do you truly believe a weakling such as your self can stand against the might of Doom? You and the rest of the Fantastic Fools could not defeat, it ended in stalemate every time! Now that you stand alone, Doom will crush you like the insect you are Sue. Unless you pledge allegiance to Doom.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Maelstrom

Riveting words from a man who wears a mask because he's too vain to accept his fate. You say it's a stalemate, yet you've always ended with a worse fate each time you tried to defeat us. I'll vanquish you into Hell, this time for eternity.

I will never pledge my allegiance to you. You tried this years ago, it did not work.

You should just make Doom's account. And then I'll execute an idea I told D-man about awhile back. An on-going RP that deals with strictly Marvel canon characters.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Before you were with your comrades, you'll have no such luck this time Ms. Invisible. You alone cannot defeat the might of Doom and his Doombots.

I might. But I'm too lazy though. lol.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Before you were with your comrades, you'll have no such luck this time Ms. Invisible. You alone cannot defeat the might of Doom and his Doombots.I might. But I'm too lazy though. lol."

Ms. Invisible? :P

LMAO, Yeah. Laziness does that to you.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Before you were with your comrades, you'll have no such luck this time Ms. Invisible. You alone cannot defeat the might of Doom and his Doombots. I might. But I'm too lazy though. lol."
    Ms. Invisible? :P LMAO, Yeah. Laziness does that to you. "

OH SH!T! God I'm tired. lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.