Post Deleted.

#202 Posted by crazy spidey (3474 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Colt Python says:
"I don't care if any of you hate me.I thought the thread was about Iron Man."
go back to your corner, i cant stand the sight of you."
Well you can't see me so don't worry about it.."

just seeing ur name is enough, trust me.

#203 Posted by crazy spidey (3474 posts) - - Show Bio

yo asceptic, wats disturbed doing there...?

#204 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#205 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

M

#206 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"yo asceptic, wats disturbed doing there...?"

its an awesome song

#207 Posted by crazy spidey (3474 posts) - - Show Bio

Aseptic says:

"crazy spidey says:
its an awesome song"

only death metal song I actually like

#208 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/methosivanhoe/mod/language.jpg M"

srry i copy and pasted it and forgot about the language.plz forgive me

#209 Posted by crazy spidey (3474 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Colt Python says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Colt Python says:
just seeing ur name is enough, trust me."
I don't care."

thheeeeeeeeeeeeennnn... go Fu#$ urslef

#210 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

lol 'tis ok... :D

M

#211 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Aseptic says:
"crazy spidey says:
its an awesome song"
only death metal song I actually like"

Death metal's the best. well all rock/metal music is awesome

#212 Posted by crazy spidey (3474 posts) - - Show Bio

Aseptic says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Aseptic says:
"crazy spidey says:
its an awesome song"
Death metal's the best. well all rock/metal music is awesome"

generally I cant stand death metal, I like classic rock and alternative.

#213 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"lol 'tis ok... :D M"

yea!!! wooooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#214 Posted by crazy spidey (3474 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Colt Python says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Colt Python says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Colt Python says:
just seeing ur name is enough, trust me."
I don't care."
thheeeeeeeeeeeeennnn... go Fu#$ urslef"
It would be nice if you could for once make a valid argument in a thread instead of focusing on me."

who's arguing?

#215 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Aseptic says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Aseptic says:
"crazy spidey says:
its an awesome song"
generally I cant stand death metal, I like classic rock and alternative."

i like those too

#216 Posted by crazy spidey (3474 posts) - - Show Bio

Aseptic says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Aseptic says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Aseptic says:
"crazy spidey says:
its an awesome song"
i like those too"

like who are your favorite musicians/bands?

#217 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Aseptic says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Aseptic says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Aseptic says:
"crazy spidey says:
its an awesome song"
i like those too"
like who are your favorite musicians/bands?"

I like Metallica, Disturbed, Korn, Led Zeppelin, Kiss, 30 seconds to mars, Motley Crue, ect.

#218 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

what about you?

#219 Posted by crazy spidey (3474 posts) - - Show Bio

Aseptic says:

"what about you?"

pretty much every badn u just said with Pink floyd, rush, iggy pop, the clash, sex pistols, billy talent, black sabbath, ACDc, the doors, the beatles, billy idol, talking heads, supertramp, van halen etc...

#220 Posted by Pink Awesome (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay this got really dumb fast. This seems like it wasn't even ever open for discussion, everytime someone had decent points like the one I made earlier on page 6, or the ones Vulcanmax made, and Donnieman in many posts before this topic they get shut down, and it just turns into who can post the most motivational pictures of stuff Iron Man has done wrong. It was never even considered the other way, if he wasn't, I was mistaken and this topic seems to just to have been made to have yet another field day on the Iron Man character. Congratulations on making some interesting points in some small ways useless, most of this was just filled with the same boring quips, jokes, and garbage.

#221 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Pink Awesome says:

"Okay this got really dumb fast. This seems like it wasn't even ever open for discussion, everytime someone had decent points like the one I made earlier on page 6, or the ones Vulcanmax made, and Donnieman in many posts before this topic they get shut down, and it just turns into who can post the most motivational pictures of stuff Iron Man has done wrong. It was never even considered the other way, if he wasn't, I was mistaken and this topic seems to just to have been made to have yet another field day on the Iron Man character. Congratulations on making some interesting points in some small ways useless, most of this was just filled with the same boring quips, jokes, and garbage."

Nice how you decided to only mention Pro Tony supporters as the the only one's making good points. Maybe you should go back and look again.

#222 Posted by Pink Awesome (124 posts) - - Show Bio

No not at all, there were both good points on each side, but because of just of the countless jokes and nonsense points like him being drunk 90% of the time just desaturated all the points on this whole topic to nothing more. The point of discussion on this has gone right out the window.

#223 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally don't think he is a "Douche". I don't agree with everything he did, and if I was in the MU I probably would have been Anti, but I don't think he is douche for doing what he thought was write. He didn't mess up Spider-Man's life at all. As I said many times, Spider-Man messed it up. If he was Anti from the beginning he would have never revealed his identity. If he stayed Pro, he and his family would be safe in Stark Tower and not getting shot in some rundown motel. He didn't kill Captain America. Cap got arrested for breaking the law, Tony didn't hire the guy that shot him. The worse thing I saw he did was clone Thor, but he was trying to do that to prevent people from getting hurt. But that went wrong, it wasn't cause he is a douche. Thats my thought on it.

#224 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I personally don't think he is a "Douche". I don't agree with everything he did, and if I was in the MU I probably would have been Anti, but I don't think he is douche for doing what he thought was write. He didn't mess up Spider-Man's life at all. As I said many times, Spider-Man messed it up. If he was Anti from the beginning he would have never revealed his identity. If he stayed Pro, he and his family would be safe in Stark Tower and not getting shot in some rundown motel. He didn't kill Captain America. Cap got arrested for breaking the law, Tony didn't hire the guy that shot him. The worse thing I saw he did was clone Thor, but he was trying to do that to prevent people from getting hurt. But that went wrong, it wasn't cause he is a douche. Thats my thought on it."

I've gone over all this. He was a douch WAAAAAAAAAAY before Civil War. Go back to page ten I think it is. Or hold on, I'll get it for you.

#225 Posted by Pink Awesome (124 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read most every Iron Man, no thanks, I've read your points, valid but it can all be seen from different points. I would say Iron Man is rather just strong headed and cowardly at times, and meant to be a flawed character but certainly not a -douche bag- as so stated, that would require him to just go out of his way to be a jerk and mean, which he as I see it doesnt.

#226 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Pink Awesome says:

"I have read most every Iron Man, no thanks, I've read your points, valid but it can all be seen from different points. I would say Iron Man is rather just strong headed and cowardly at times, and meant to be a flawed character but certainly not a -douche bag- as so stated, that would require him to just go out of his way to be a jerk and mean, which he as I see it doesnt."

Only if you've, A, never read those issues (which clearly show him to my selfish and self absorbed. Especially the early Avenger issues) or B, you cant bring yourself to admit he's a douchbag.

#227 Posted by Pink Awesome (124 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read the early Avengers comics, I know he didnt do the best of things, yes he has moments of being a jerk, but thats the same to many characters in the Marvel Universe. We could easily say stated on the opinions that because of the harshness presented in Peter Parkers behavior would then make him a douchebag, or the fact that Cap has numerously become a man outside his country, unwilling to listen to anyones rules outside his own as the Nomad, then the Captain, he could be called a douchebag as well if thats what you term it as. What Im trying to point out is, yes I understand you see Iron Man in a dark light, but posting just numerous joke pictures of one character to just jerk around the poorer aspects of him is going to indeed make him seem worse than he is.

I don't mean to start any 'flame' wars or whatever, I just feel that perhapses being more mature about the subject, though honestly to call one a douchebag isnt the maturest of subjects, to bring about good fruited points and actually discuss them throughly. And I would have like to have done that when I first posted in this topic, but it just turned into another run of lets see how many motivational pictures we can post up. That is all I was referring to, I didnt mean to express any personal attacks on people who have made points of anti-Iron Man and done them well, just to show that somethings can get overblown out of preportion.

#228 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Pink Awesome says:

"I've read the early Avengers comics, I know he didnt do the best of things, yes he has moments of being a jerk, but thats the same to many characters in the Marvel Universe. We could easily say stated on the opinions that because of the harshness presented in Peter Parkers behavior would then make him a douchebag, or the fact that Cap has numerously become a man outside his country, unwilling to listen to anyones rules outside his own as the Nomad, then the Captain, he could be called a douchebag as well if thats what you term it as. What Im trying to point out is, yes I understand you see Iron Man in a dark light, but posting just numerous joke pictures of one character to just jerk around the poorer aspects of him is going to indeed make him seem worse than he is.I don't mean to start any 'flame' wars or whatever, I just feel that perhapses being more mature about the subject, though honestly to call one a douchebag isnt the maturest of subjects, to bring about good fruited points and actually discuss them throughly. And I would have like to have done that when I first posted in this topic, but it just turned into another run of lets see how many motivational pictures we can post up. That is all I was referring to, I didnt mean to express any personal attacks on people who have made points of anti-Iron Man and done them well, just to show that somethings can get overblown out of preportion. "

I see what your saying, but honestly the joke pictures shouldn't matter. If you think you have valid points present them. Simply saying other Marvel Characters act shady or in a lesser fashion is not a defense. This thread is asking specifically about ONE character, Iron Man. Like I said before, Tony is the way he is because thats the way Marvel has packaged him from day one. Cap is the American Icon, Thor is the God, Iron Man is just that, a man, with real issues. Not saying the other's dont, but lets be honest, how many other heroes were turned into alcoholics? They (Marvel) did that for a reason, to show Tony as a flawed character. Douchbag is obviously just an expression. You can insert your own dialog there, Jerk, Jackass, Ass%$#@, Flawed, whatever. Its just an expression people on this site have taken to, kinda like an inside joke I guess.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#229 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'm on the side of PA. Regardless of your personal opinion on the subject, the majority of this thread has not been a serious discussion on the douchebaggyness of Iron Man.

#230 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

#231 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I think I'm on the side of PA. Regardless of your personal opinion on the subject, the majority of this thread has not been a serious discussion on the douchebaggyness of Iron Man. "

tries to hunt down the definition of 'douchebaggyness' in the dictionary

M

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#232 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Buckshot says:
"I think I'm on the side of PA. Regardless of your personal opinion on the subject, the majority of this thread has not been a serious discussion on the douchebaggyness of Iron Man. "

tries to hunt down the definition of 'douchebaggyness' in the dictionary

M"

I saw that I had put it in the same sentence where I say "serious discussion" but I couldn't bring myself to change it.

#233 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Aseptic says:
"what about you?"
pretty much every badn u just said with Pink floyd, rush, iggy pop, the clash, sex pistols, billy talent, black sabbath, ACDc, the doors, the beatles, billy idol, talking heads, supertramp, van halen etc..."

i like those too, but i dont like the beatles, billy idol. billy talent is ok

#234 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

i have read majority of the posts on the thread and i still dont think that tonys a douche (he just made some douche moves)

#235 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Aseptic says:
"i have read majority of the posts on the thread and i still dont think that tonys a douche (he just made some douche moves)"
agreed."

awesome

#236 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

he be no douche

Avatar image for the_unbeatable_hulk
#237 Posted by The Unbeatable Hulk (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk votes that he is a douche.

#238 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

The Unbeatable Hulk says:

"Hulk votes that he is a douche."

shut up fagget. what do you know about iron man. your a hulk fanboy. hulk is gay

#239 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

you know what i say the Hulks a douche

#240 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Aseptic says:
"The Unbeatable Hulk says:
shut up fagget. what do you know about iron man. your a hulk fanboy. hulk is gay"
Don't repond to him..he's bating you to get pissed at him."

who me?

#241 Posted by The Unbeatable Hulk (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Aseptic says:

shut up fagget. what do you know about iron man. your a hulk fanboy. hulk is gay"

Life in suburbia must be so tough... so much anger. Get counciling.

#242 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

"Aseptic says:
Life in suburbia must be so tough... so much anger. Get counciling. "

yo fagget shut up

#243 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Aseptic says:
who me?"
Yes! He came in here and posted after you even though the thread had been dead!"

thats cuz hes a fagget

#244 Posted by The Unbeatable Hulk (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Aseptic says:
"Colt Python says:
"Aseptic says:
who me?"

Yes! He came in here and posted after you even though the thread had been dead!"

I did it before Mr. angry over here started his gripe. So no, I didn't do it to bait him.

#245 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#246 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

#247 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/methosivanhoe/mod/language.jpg"

TELL THE RETARD TO STOP ARGUING WITH ME

#248 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't care who argues with who...

anyone uses language like that, it gets deleted...

if the thread still gets language like that, it gets locked.

get it?

M

#249 Posted by The Unbeatable Hulk (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i don't care who argues with who...anyone uses language like that, it gets deleted...if the thread still gets language like that, it gets locked.get it?M"

Methos: The Regulator!

#250 Posted by Aseptic (326 posts) - - Show Bio

"Methos says:
"i don't care who argues with who... anyone uses language like that, it gets deleted... if the thread still gets language like that, it gets locked. get it? M"
Methos: The Regulator!"

SHUT UP RETARD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.