Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11204 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

Iron Man 2 Review - BETTER Than the DARK KNIGHT!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By HaloKing343

Okay, if you read this title then you must be thinking that I'm crazy. Well the truth is, Iron Man 2 is definitally NOT better than the Dark Knight. Just to clarify, I think the Dark Knight is the best superhero movie ever made and thus far, nothing has outdone it. With that said, I only wrote the title the way I did so that it would stimulate more people to click on the thread and thusly stimulate more people to actually read the contents of my review. Now that you know my master plan... it's onto my review now! 

Hello! I had the honor of seeing Iron Man 2 before it came out in theaters (legally, I got a special invite). Let me just say, that for all you folks wondering how it compared to the first... well it's VERY close but it doesn't reach that level. That's not to say that this isn't a fantastic movie, cuz it's totally awsome and I can't wait to see it again. One thing that I really want to make a point of is that I was entertained literally from the start to the end. I was entertained the entire time and I just loved it. The character interaction was most of the time, just hilarious and I love that they took this movie in a comedy direction because I think it REALLY helped the movie out a lot. If Tony wasn't Tony, this movie would have crashed. But good old Tony can delvier lines like "She did a spread on Tony..." "She also did a report on me!" and throw Captain America's shield underneath a tube to make it level (THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN A MARVEL MOVIE). BTW, the Captain America scene was just my favorite. I can't tell you how simply hilarious that scene was. Funniest thign ever... 

Anyway, the characters are great and the character interaction is so entertaining that if there was no plot and just a bunch of these characters hanging out and talking, I would still be entertained. So I have got to give that my props. This was, to say the least, one of the most entertaining movies I've ever seen. But there is a differance between being entertaining and being... well, I dunno... a "classic". Dark Knight was a classic. Watchmen was a classic. Yet both of those movies (more so in Watchmen) had moments when I was bored. Here in Iron Man 2, we never get a boring moment. It's just joke after joke. Punch after punch. I love it! 

So overall, GREAT entertainment and a whole lot of FUN. I love it. Thanks.
    Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
    Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

That's false advertising, and I'm pretty sure that's a form of spam.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

I'm really sorry, but there are lots of Iron Man 2 threads.  Too many to keep track of. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.