Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11210 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

Ideas for Riri Williams

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jeremy1989

I don't mind if Marvel introducing Riri Williams within the Iron Man universe, it's just her replacing Tony Stark to be the new Iron "Man" that bothered me. It seems out of context.

You know what would be a better idea?

If Marvel let Tony Stark still be Iron Man while having Riri becomes his apprentice/protege/sidekick and showing her the ropes. Thus creating an interesting dynamic duo that could both work off eachother similar Batman and Robin. This will also give us a chance to know more about her backstory and for some character development between the two.

Don't that sound like better idea?

Then again that's just my opinion,

Tell me what you think?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Here's an idea: kill her off and pretend that it never happened.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mutant God

She is actually the daughter Kang the Conqueror, thats why she is so smart. Her real name is Rihanna Richards daughter of Kang aka Nathaniel Richards.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArtThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus said:
    @noone1996 said:

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh it's happening, and there's nothing we can do about it.

She is actually the daughter Kang the Conqueror, thats why she is so smart. Her real name is Rihanna Richards daughter of Kang aka Nathaniel Richards.

But Nathanial's white(or atleast a white), and Riri's black(unless she's mixed, I doubt it).

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh oh I know. Ok so girl power right, we'll have her go to Asgard via Jane Foster where she'll build a suit of armour using Uru and with the help of Dwarven metallurgy. Afterwards they'll have this big fight with Odin and win, then go back to Earth where she'll keep the armour and fight some of Tony's biggest villains like Crimson Dynamo, Madame Masque, Living Laser, Fin Fang Foom, Mandarin, Whiplash etc and she'll beat them without any tension or rhyme or reason as it pertains to the plot. But wait it gets better, she joins the Avengers and leads the team because y'know girl power and all that shit? Afterwards she'll start Civil War 3 and kill Silver Surfer and various other heroes and people, and be lauded for it. Cause y'know thats how Marvel does it.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh oh I know. Ok so girl power right, we'll have her go to Asgard via Jane Foster where she'll build a suit of armour using Uru and with the help of Dwarven metallurgy. Afterwards they'll have this big fight with Odin and win, then go back to Earth where she'll keep the armour and fight some of Tony's biggest villains like Crimson Dynamo, Madame Masque, Living Laser, Fin Fang Foom, Mandarin, Whiplash etc and she'll beat them without any tension or rhyme or reason as it pertains to the plot. But wait it gets better, she joins the Avengers and leads the team because y'know girl power and all that shit? Afterwards she'll start Civil War 3 and kill Silver Surfer and various other heroes and people, and be lauded for it. Cause y'know thats how Marvel does it.

No Caption Provided

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_god said:

But Nathanial's white (or at least a white), and Riri's black (unless she's mixed, I doubt it).

Kang comes from a land where anything can be control by Science!, he could transform her into having any kind of skin tone or body structure just so people won't connect them.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeremy1989 said:
    @mutant_god said:

But Nathanial's white (or at least a white), and Riri's black (unless she's mixed, I doubt it).

Kang comes from a land where anything can be control by Science!, he could transform her into having any kind of skin tone or body structure just so people won't connect them.

Well that does make sense in context.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.