Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11191 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

How To Kill Iron Man: An Idea

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Here's my idea and I need Iron Man fans to help/debate/ridicule/approve it as my knowledge on Iron Man is good but it is better to consult experts.

Tony Stark is teleported to a room by a mysterious enemy. The room is essentially an electromagnetic room which prevents him from activating the Extremis armour leaving him a normal, vulnerable human.

How long would it take Tony to figure a way out before the door opens and he gets shot in the face?

Any help greatly appreciated

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I'm no expert,but:

1. He no longer has the extremis armor

2. His armor can reboot in less than 10 seconds (it's actually 8,I believe) from an EMP

Why would he get shot in the face,though? Does his armor disappear in the presence of an EMP?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's possible that it may work with Ultimate Iron Man,though

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@cameron83: As I said Tony Stark gets teleported into the room, not Iron Man. So the EMP room essentially keeps him from having the armour mould over him (I know he's sans Extremis but wanted to use it as an example)

About a 10 second reboot. Cool, thanks for your help

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By JonSmith

Little do we know Batkevin has been chosen by one of the Makluan Rings to be one of the new Mandarin's, and is actually planning to use this information to kill Iron Man.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: As I said Tony Stark gets teleported into the room, not Iron Man. So the EMP room essentially keeps him from having the armour mould over him (I know he's sans Extremis but wanted to use it as an example)

About a 10 second reboot. Cool, thanks for your help

.....Do you want to kill Iron Man? 0_0

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@cameron83: Who doesn't? :)

It's for a fan-fic of mine

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

Little do we know Batkevin has been chosen by one of the Makluan Rings to be one of the new Mandarin's, and is actually planning to use this information to kill Iron Man.

Bugger! They're onto me!

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cameron83

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.