Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11197 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

HOW SMART IS TONY STARK!?!?!?!?!

starrk_coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By starrk_coyote

so.....how smart is tony stark?....i mean other that the suit what has he made and Build over the years? that makes him as smart as he is? dose any one have a scans or any Evidence to Support that 3th smart man a live in the marvel cosmos? ? ?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Supreme Marvel

3th?

starrk_coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By starrk_coyote

@Supreme Marvel said:

3th?

okay....but what other tech did he make other then iron man suit?????? :-/

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Supreme Marvel said:

3th?

Yupe, he is probably the 3rd smartest....considering with the presence of Doom and Reed.

sonypipal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I would say 2nd compared to technology what made Stark and Doom! Even in many comic books people says that Tony Stark is the smartest(human) in Marvel Universe!

winggundam01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the smartest is reed richards who is into deep and hardcore physics, astronomy, knows high levels of chemistry and biology, the i would say the second smartest is either bruce banner or beast from the X-men, both of these men are extremely smart and know what their doing, the thing with tony stark is that he is an engineer, he those things becasue he just does, richards however always searches for the answer to everything and i think that he even managed to build a time machine. tony stark managed to build complex machines such as automobiles, computers, motorcycles etc. at an early age like 12-14 years old, richards however probably already discovered how to travel into space by then.

Diablo13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt hulk or beast is at 2nd ,doom is proberbly the one at second place because he has accnmplished more things,and iron man is definately at 3rd place ,henry pym is at 4th place and hulk/bruce banner at 5th place, at master mind exello at 6th

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say 3rd. His actual IQ is like 270.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

In order he can't be less than number 6 and can't be more than number 3.Actually everyone (Stark,Banner,Pym,T'Challa) can be anywhere from number 3 to 6 (it is debateable).

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 3rd smartest, only behind Reed and Doom.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.