Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11201 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

hi every1 new here was hoping some1 could answer question

Avatar image for randomnessincarnate
    randomnessincarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

((sorry for horrible grammar wanted to add as much as possible to get point accross while at same time balancing it with being as understandable as possible))

hello as the title said looking for some help created this thread so i could get a question answered because this seems to be the best place to get good reliable info on iron man so here's the question

basically i was wondering is there a suit more powerful and adaptable then extremis even if it isn't canon i was at barnes and nobles and as i was browsing i saw this new alien suit that seemed to be able to adapt to anything made out of liquid metal and was silver it basically looked a lot like superior iron man but i heard that extremis iron man is the most powerful canon iron man suit ever and i know that marvel and dc are notorious for adding non canon powers or gear *cough* superman prime *cough* so i was wondering is there a suit that is more powerful than extremis even if it isn't canon i would appreciate any and all help

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomnessincarnate: Extremis isn't his most powerful suit, his Bleeding-Edge armor is and that one is probably the most adaptable. It's liquid metal that can literally come out of his bones and morph itself to Iron Man's liking.

He can do it to amp his weaponry...

...or...

He can use it for everyday activities.

Like getting a ride home.

...Or flying

No Caption Provided

Lifting heavy objects:

No Caption Provided

Or protecting himself instantaneously from a car bomb explosion.

This armor is also more powerful and durable than Extremis. I'd say it's also the most adaptable. The endo-sym suit is probably right behind the Bleeding-Edge suit in adaptability though in my opinion.

randomnessincarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: ok thanks so is this the most powerful suit there is out of canon and non canon besides god killer the reason i ask is just want to make sure i saw a alien suit made out of liquid metal like this

In a you tube video as well as a comic in barnes and nobles but didn't get to see the whole thing and it was was awhile ago so can't remember the name

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Noone301994

@noone301994: ok thanks so is this the most powerful suit there is out of canon and non canon besides god killer the reason i ask is just want to make sure i saw a alien suit made out of liquid metal like this

In a you tube video as well as a comic in barnes and nobles but didn't get to see the whole thing and it was was awhile ago so can't remember the name

I'm not sure about non-canon. I'm only familiar with 616 Iron Man, although I did see a scan of an alternate reality Iron Man that took control of a Celestial's armor so that might be his most powerful armor non-canon-wise.

Maybe it was Iron Maniac?

No Caption Provided

randomnessincarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: no i am almost positive it isn't but iron maniac is tony from another universe so its hard to tell and yes the god killer armor was made by celetials but the true tony stark couldn't use it

I tried googling tony stark silver alien suit couldn't find it

Avatar image for vvoodst0ck--defunct
    vvoodst0ck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

most likely...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.