Can Ironman kill Hulk or Thor? can he create any power?

• 121 results
#1 Edited by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi,

So can Ironman kill/beat Hulk and Thor? Is he capable of seriously damaging or injuring thor or hulk?

also, can ironman create any power he wants to?

#2 Edited by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

With enough prep he can kill them.

Depends on what you mean by 'damage.' He can hurt them (in a random encounter), but he can't break their arm or anything like that.

Create any power? Do you mean create any superpower? I'm sure he can create a lot, theoretically, but of course there are some he simply can't copy.

#3 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: what would he do with enough prep that would allow him to kill them exactly? Thor is immune to pretty much all types of mortal weapons.. Hulk is probably as durable as Thor and has a better healing factor.

And yes I meant create things like invincibility, hulk level strength/hulk type healing factor/hulk level durability

#4 Posted by jayc1324 (26432 posts) - - Show Bio

No. He tried to kill Thor before and failed with his Thorbuster suit, and his Hulkbuster suit failed as well. No technology he can create is more powerful than them.

#5 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisthebest said:

@noone301994: what would he do with enough prep that would allow him to kill them exactly? Thor is immune to pretty much all types of mortal weapons.. Hulk is probably as durable as Thor and has a better healing factor.

And yes I meant create things like invincibility, hulk level strength/hulk type healing factor/hulk level durability

Plot and bad writing aside, Iron Man could do a lot to them with his prep. To name a few, he can create a time machine and kill them when they're young. Or he could create his genetic disruptor device which was powerful enough to de-power the Secret Avengers and Dark Avengers (including Ms. Marvel, Ares, Sentry, etc.). I'm pretty sure that'd work on Thor and maybe Hulk. Or he could build Sol's hammer which was capable of destroying a planet at 2%. Most of the time writers just have Tony building some dumb and clunky Hulk-Buster suit so there can be a flashy fight.

His Hulk-Buster suits include all of that but without the healing factor. I'm not sure if he could create a Hulk level healing factor.

#6 Edited by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: How do you know he could kill them when they're young? Do you mean Hulk before he got his powers?

Odin probably wouldn't let him kill Thor. Depending on how young Thor is, he could still put up a pretty good fight, possibly.

Which time machine is this exactly? Are you just speculating here or did Iron man actually create a time machine? I doubt his time machine would be unlimited. Does his machine have teleportation abilities as well that would allow him to travel to Asgard and kill Thor? Killing Thor or Hulk isn't really the same as changing time and changing history so that Hulk and Thor were never created.

I should have been more clear, but do you think there is any way for Ironman to overpower Thor or Hulk, and kill them that way?

Hulkbuster has the strength of a base level hulk, and durability less than hulk. I don't understand why you would put its strength and durability as equal to Hulk.

How did Tony create the Sol's hammer and genetic disruptor device and why would there even be a need for any other avenger if there are weapons this powerful?

Genetic disruptor device depowered Sentry? I can't find anything about that, can't find anything regarding his genetic disruptor device either.

EDIT: Can't find anything about Ironman creating a "genetic disruptor" or a time machine. And regarding Sol's hammer, there's clearly more to the story here. He likely collaborated with others to make the Sol hammer, which I'm assuming you don't want to talk about because you would rather make vague/dishonest arguments like you did in the other thread regarding the Thorbuster armor.

#7 Edited by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisthebest said:

@noone301994:

How do you know he could kill them when they're young? Do you mean Hulk before he got his powers?

Because they'd be significantly weaker. Yeah, killing Bruce Banner before the gamma bomb went off. Or he could fight 1970s Hulk, who is significantly weaker compared to current Hulk due to various upgrades.

Odin probably wouldn't let him kill Thor. Depending on how young Thor is, he could still put up a pretty good fight, possibly.

Iron Man would probably go to a time when he's an adolescent, but that's true that Odin would probably guard Thor well.

Which time machine is this exactly? Are you just speculating here or did Iron man actually create a time machine? I doubt his time machine would be unlimited. Does his machine have teleportation abilities as well that would allow him to travel to Asgard and kill Thor?

He's created two time machines before. One was built into his armor and one was an actual machine. The time machines he created didn't have teleportation capabilities but he could add them in with this device.

No Caption Provided

Killing Thor or Hulk isn't really the same as changing time and changing history so that Hulk and Thor were never created.

Right, well making them cease to exist and killing them isn't that different, but if you were hell bent on having him actually kill them then he could if he went early enough when they weren't as powerful as they were now.

I should have been more clear, but do you think there is any way for Ironman to overpower Thor or Hulk, and kill them that way?

Beat them through brute force? No, I don't think so. For him to do that he'd have to create a Hulk-Buster suit or something and that's never worked.

Hulkbuster has the strength of a base level hulk, and durability less than hulk. I don't understand why you would put its strength and durability as equal to Hulk.

I feel like you asked this question to spark a debate, not a conversation... But maybe I'm wrong... Anyway, Iron Man's current endo-sym Hulk-Buster suit was pretty much at World War Hulk levels. It stomped Iron Man's World War Hulk-Buster faster than Hulk did (I can post scans if you want). If he really wanted to, he could just coat his suits in vibranium or adamantium though to make them more durable than Hulk.

How did Tony create the Sol's hammer and genetic disruptor device

This scan explains Sol's hammer effectively. The genetic disruptor was a power drainer that Iron Man invented in order to use against Norman Osborn and his dark Avengers. It's designed to emit a gas that, once exposed, re-writes your DNA and negates any superhuman abilities that one has in their genetic code.

and why would there even be a need for any other avenger if there are weapons this powerful?

There are two separate reasons. For Sol's hammer, it's because Iron Man created it during the incursion era and he never got a chance to fully finish it with all of these crazy things happening in their universe. When he finally did get a chance to use it it was on Gladiator's Shi'ar fleet and a rogue alternate universe Earth. Since it wasn't fully operational, Iron Man had to push it to its limits and after blasting the planet and Gladiator's fleet to smithereens, Sol's hammer overloaded and blew up. He couldn't use it anymore and didn't have time to rebuild it. For the genetic disruptor, it's simply not used for plot reasons. If Iron Man pulled out his power drainer everytime he got in a fight, then like you said, they wouldn't even need the Avengers.

Genetic disruptor device depowered Sentry? I can't find anything about that, can't find anything regarding his genetic disruptor device either.

Alright, well you don't have to passively aggressively imply that I'm lying or stretching the truth, just ask me for scans or proof.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#8 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994:

Hulks strength/durability increases with his anger levels. I don't think dipping his suits in vibranium/adamantium would make them more durable than Hulk.

Uru, Adamantium, and Vibranium can all be destroyed by someone with enough power. Thor was able to dent Cap's shield and kill Wolverine, there's no reason beings like the Hulk can't do the same.

I find it strange that all of your techniques involving Ironman being able to kill Thor/Hulk require Ironman significantly increasing his powers and Thor/Hulk pretty much losing their powers.

Thor and Hulk have both survived things greater than the Sol's hammer. I'm unsure of whether the genetic disruptor would work on Thor as he isn't human.

Also, are these Ironman weapons all from alternate universes or something? It's getting pretty theoretical at this point if so..

Sol's hammer hurting Thor/Hulk would be subjective depending on what the writer wanted. They have both taken insane amounts of damage before and survived..

I clearly remember reading about Ironman's scanners detecting that Sentry had no weaknesses..

I don't think the genetic disruptor device is as good as you believe it is. Also, what are these two things made out of? How did Ironman design the disruptor device and Sol's hammer?

His endo-sym Hulk buster suit has gamma blades, but Hulk has become smarter. What do you mean that his endo-sym suit was at world war hulk levels? we already know that it's pointless comparing the Hulks strength/durability levels to anything Ironman creates..Hulks strength and durability can constantly improve and increase while fighting.

I'm curious, why would you say that Ironman will never surpass Thor ( in another thread) while you also believe that Ironman single handedly created a weapon capable of destroying pretty much anything, and you also believe that Ironmans disruptor device can just take away powers from anyone?

#9 Edited by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisthebest said:

@noone301994:

Hulks strength/durability increases with his anger levels. I don't think dipping his suits in vibranium/adamantium would make them more durable than Hulk.

You do realize that vibranium and adamantium is more durable than Hulk right..?

Uru, Adamantium, and Vibranium can all be destroyed by someone with enough power. Thor was able to dent Cap's shield and kill Wolverine, there's no reason beings like the Hulk can't do the same.

You're wrong. Only skyfather level beings have been shown to damage adamantium or vibranium. Hulk is nowhere near powerful enough to damage those items, even as World Breaker Hulk he can't.

I find it strange that all of your techniques involving Ironman being able to kill Thor/Hulk require Ironman significantly increasing his powers and Thor/Hulk pretty much losing their powers.

"Can Ironman kill Hulk or Thor?" Did I not answer your question? It's not my fault if you weren't clear in your question. Rename the title of the thread to "Can Ironman kill Thor/Hulk without increasing his own power levels, without using preparation, and without decreasing Hulk/Thor's abilities" next time. Then you'll get a more straightforward answer.

Thor and Hulk have both survived things greater than the Sol's hammer. Sol's hammer hurting Thor/Hulk would be subjective depending on what the writer wanted. They have both taken insane amounts of damage before and survived..

Well if it could destroy planets at 2% imagine what it could do at 70% or 100%.

I'm unsure of whether the genetic disruptor would work on Thor as he isn't human.

Neither was Ares.

Also, are these Ironman weapons all from alternate universes or something? It's getting pretty theoretical at this point if so..

No.

I clearly remember reading about Ironman's scanners detecting that Sentry had no weaknesses..

It scanned for physiological weaknesses... It's completely different from re-writing someone's DNA...

I don't think the genetic disruptor device is as good as you believe it is.

Well you're wrong. If you already had an answer for this thread then why did you even create it? To spark a debate? I'm curious.

Also, what are these two things made out of? How did Ironman design the disruptor device and Sol's hammer?

Are you asking what are the materials made of? Or how they work? The materials are probably just normal stark tech metals, nothing special. Sol's hammer is a dyson sphere which is basically a machine that attaches itself to a star (our sun) and weaponizes it. With his genetic disruptor, I believe he used SPIN tech which are basically nano inhibitors that enter the bloodstream and attack your superpower cells.

His endo-sym Hulk buster suit has gamma blades, but Hulk has become smarter.

I think you're referring to this Hulk-Buster, from Original Sin, but I'm referring to this one:

No Caption Provided

What do you mean that his endo-sym suit was at world war hulk levels? we already know that it's pointless comparing the Hulks strength/durability levels to anything Ironman creates..Hulks strength and durability can constantly improve and increase while fighting.

His Superior Hulk-Buster suit stomped Iron Man's Hulk-Buster II (one used against World-War Hulk) WAY faster than Hulk could.

I'm curious, why would you say that Ironman will never surpass Thor ( in another thread)

Because the context is different. He was asking if Iron Man would ever build a standard suit that he uses in everyday situations that's strong enough to surpass Thor. There will never be a standard version of Iron Man that can beat Thor. He will always need prep or upgrades or something outside of his standard and random encounter abilities to defeat Thor.

while you also believe that Ironman single handedly created a weapon capable of destroying pretty much anything, and you also believe that Ironmans disruptor device can just take away powers from anyone?

Why are you being such a patronizing dolt? Yes, Stark SINGLE-HANDEDLY created the dyson sphere. I already showed you a scan proving that. Yes, I believe that Sol's hammer is very powerful, it was capable of destroying a planet when it wasn't even fully functional, after all. Yes, I believe that his genetic disruptor device can work on high tier powerhouses because it worked on Sentry and Ares. If it can work on Sentry and a god, why can't it work on someone like Thor or Superman?

Iron Man wouldn't use Sol's hammer or his genetic disruptor in a random encounter, he'd only use them if he had prep time. That means it doesn't count as his standard or normal abilities that he can use at anytime. For example, if you put Iron Man up against Thor in a random encounter, Thor would win, but if you gave Iron Man prep he'd win if he used the genetic disruptor or a fully functioning Sol's hammer.

#10 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994:

You do realize that the Hulks durability increases along with his strength the longer he remains in a fight/the angrier he gets?

Are you seriously claiming that Wolverine has more durability than the Hulk because his bones are made of adamantium? that's what your logic is implying.

What am i wrong about? Thor dented Caps shield. He killed Wolverine. Was he a skyfather level being at that point? Hulk ripped Wolverine in half at one point. Both Hulk and Thor could probably bend adamantium/vibranium with their hands if they tried to.

Ares is much weaker than Thor and doesn't have the same abilities Thor does.

Why can't I find even a marvel wiki article about the genetic disruptor device or the time machine?

If Sol's hammer weaponizes a star I don't think that will be enough to take down Hulk or Thor. It would be up to the writer as both of them have survived worse.

So it seems that the genetic disruptor is officially called the "power drainer".

The Power drainer was destroyed and taken by the masters of evil later according to an article I read on here.

What exactly does the power drainer do? temporarily negate peoples abilities?

I believe the fantastic 4 had a similar sort of weapon which was said to be able to kill anyone in the universe. you run into a problem with these weapons if you believe things about them literally. I don't think the FF weapon could literally kill anyone in the marvel universe. there's probably many it wouldn't work on.

also, regarding the power drainer, sol's hammer and others, they probably take some time to activate/launch I'm guessing? Thor would be able to zap them out pretty quickly. And I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but if you are talking about Odinforce Thor I don't see how it would be possible to kill him even with any of these things.

#11 Posted by LastOblivion (214 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep, I don't see why not.

As for creating any power... Uh, don't think so.

#12 Edited by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisthebest said:

@noone301994:

You do realize that the Hulks durability increases along with his strength the longer he remains in a fight/the angrier he gets?

You do realize that the Hulk can still never get as durable as adamantium and vibranium right? At best, his durability is at a planetary level. Those metals are all WAY above that.

Are you seriously claiming that Wolverine has more durability than the Hulk because his bones are made of adamantium? that's what your logic is implying.

Ummm no... Wolverine's skeleton durability =/= Wolverine's durability. Hulk can beat Wolverine into the ground, but he can't dent his adamantium skeleton.

What am i wrong about? Thor dented Caps shield. He killed Wolverine. Was he a skyfather level being at that point?

Thor had the Odin-force in both instances and IIRC when he did that to Logan it wasn't canon. So yes, he was a skyfather level being at that point.

Hulk ripped Wolverine in half at one point. Both Hulk and Thor could probably bend adamantium/vibranium with their hands if they tried to.

That was Ultimate Hulk and Wolverine, again, not canon. No they couldn't.

Ares is much weaker than Thor and doesn't have the same abilities Thor does.

Strength and power doesn't matter. If it did Sentry wouldn't have been depowered. Thor and Ares are both mythology gods. They both come from god parents with god genetics and DNA. Ares might be less powerful and durable, but he still has the same godly genetic makeup.

If Sol's hammer weaponizes a star I don't think that will be enough to take down Hulk or Thor. It would be up to the writer as both of them have survived worse.

I guess you're right. But that could be said with anything because any writer can do anything. For example, Captain America's beaten Hulk once.

So it seems that the genetic disruptor is officially called the "power drainer". The Power drainer was destroyed and taken by the masters of evil later according to an article I read on here. What exactly does the power drainer do? temporarily negate peoples abilities?

Yeah, it temporarily makes them lose their powers. It's called a power drainer on wiki's, but it's a genetic disruptor. It disrupts their genetic code.

No Caption Provided

I believe the fantastic 4 had a similar sort of weapon which was said to be able to kill anyone in the universe. you run into a problem with these weapons if you believe things about them literally. I don't think the FF weapon could literally kill anyone in the marvel universe. there's probably many it wouldn't work on.

Yes, I understand what you're saying. You're basically saying to watch out for no-limits fallacies, but the only reason the FF weapon is a no-limits fallacy is because it probably wasn't used on anyone powerful. Iron Man's genetic disruptor, on the other hand, actually had depowered powerful people. Since it negates their genetic makeup and it worked on someone as powerful as Sentry, it should work on anyone else that has powers in their DNA or who is in the same tier as Sentry. I'm not like I'm saying it will work on Galactus or anything...

also, regarding the power drainer, sol's hammer and others, they probably take some time to activate/launch I'm guessing? Thor would be able to zap them out pretty quickly.

The power drainer doesn't:

No Caption Provided

For Sol's hammer:

Doesn't take that long to charge it.

I suppose he could "zap" them out. But Thor isn't all that smart. For example, if he sees Iron Man holding some strange looking device (power drainer) he's not going to zap it right away. Even if he did, Iron Man could cloak himself and make himself invisible. He flips a switch and bam. Thor is Donald Blake. For Sol's hammer, Iron Man could just call a couple of drones to fight and distract Thor while he briefly charges it up.

And I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but if you are talking about Odinforce Thor I don't see how it would be possible to kill him even with any of these things.

Oh give me a break... Now you're going to change your mind from regular Thor to Odin-force Thor? Christ... Okay, fine. Iron Man's prep devices that I mentioned wouldn't work on Odin-force Thor (excluding the time machine), happy?

#13 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994:

His durability goes up along with his strength the angrier he gets so you have no way to argue that adamantium and vibranium are more durable than him.

Plating something in adamantium probably isn't the same as solid adamantium, so I would argue that Hulk probably could dent his adamantium skeleton. Adamantium plating =/= Solid Adamantium.

Ironman plating his armor in Adamantium wouldn't give it the same effect that Captain America's shield or Thor's hammer has.

Ahh, Thor is an Asgardian God, Ares is an Olympian God, saying that "they both have the same godly genetic makeup" is a pathetic, cowardly excuse. Their DNA is absolutely not the same. Go read up on them again before you spread false rumors like their DNA being the same just because they are both Gods.

You do realize that Uru is at least as hard as Adamantium or harder? Adamantium is the hardest earthly substance but Uru is at least as hard or harder. How do you explain Uru being dented? Was it only skyfather beings with magic powers that were able to dent Uru?

Thor is half Asgardian half elder God. Ares is something else. Their DNA is not the same, also, isn't Sentry human? something working on Sentry wouldn't prove it would work on Thor, Thor isn't even a regular Asgardian in the first place.

Considering the fact that Odin has considerable control over the Earth, along with Thor's mother being a billions of years old Earth Goddess, it is plausible that the genetic disruptor wouldn't work on him.

How did Captain America beat Hulk and was it canon? Are these weapons you're mentioning here even canon?

How does the power drainer work? Is it like a machine gun type of thing? Do you have to be a certain distance away from someone to use it? These are all things that have a huge effect on how powerful it really is.

And lol, just from looking at the picture of Sol's hammer you put up, is it even a sort of weapon that Tony could aim at a specific person and use in the middle of a fight or can it only target massive things like planets and just blow up planets?

How does Ironman make himself invisible??

Time machine wouldn't work on Odin-force Thor either because Thor/Odin would never allow him to use it. There's probably limits on the time machine anyway. And all of this depends on what Thor chooses to do as well, for example in the fight with Sol's hammer and other weapons, if Thor started the fight off with a powerful tornado/thunderstorm then those weapons would be useless.

#14 Edited by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisthebest said:

@noone301994:

His durability goes up along with his strength the angrier he gets so you have no way to argue that adamantium and vibranium are more durable than him.

That's a no-limits fallacy right there. Just because he gets stronger the angrier he gets, it doesn't mean that he can get so angry that he surpasses adamantium or vibranium. Would his durability be better than Galactus' too if he was angry enough? Of course not. Again, the best he's shown is planetary and that's below adamantium and vibranium. Case closed.

Plating something in adamantium probably isn't the same as solid adamantium, so I would argue that Hulk probably could dent his adamantium skeleton. Adamantium plating =/= Solid Adamantium.

It's not adamantium plated though... His bones are literally made, 100%, out of solid adamantium.

Ahh, Thor is an Asgardian God, Ares is an Olympian God, saying that "they both have the same godly genetic makeup" is a pathetic, cowardly excuse. Their DNA is absolutely not the same. Go read up on them again before you spread false rumors like their DNA being the same just because they are both Gods.

Lmfao pathetic and cowardly excuse? Wtf? I need to read up on them? This coming from the guy that claims that Hulk, when angry enough, can become more durable than something that has only been shown being damaged by skyfather level beings? Right... Anyways... The mythology gods are practically in the same category of beings.

She noticed that Thor had a different physiology than the rest of them. He was mythic. This means that gods fit the same category so why shouldn't Thor be affected by the genetic disruptor just like Ares?
She noticed that Thor had a different physiology than the rest of them. He was mythic. This means that gods fit the same category so why shouldn't Thor be affected by the genetic disruptor just like Ares?

You do realize that Uru is at least as hard as Adamantium or harder? Adamantium is the hardest earthly substance but Uru is at least as hard or harder. How do you explain Uru being dented? Was it only skyfather beings with magic powers that were able to dent Uru?

Uru is not as tough as vibranium or adamantium. It only becomes that tough when Odin enchants it.

Thor is half Asgardian half elder God. Ares is something else. Their DNA is not the same, also, isn't Sentry human? something working on Sentry wouldn't prove it would work on Thor, Thor isn't even a regular Asgardian in the first place.

They are both gods. It doesn't matter who their parents were. They have the same godly physiology as one another. It worked on Ares, it will work on Thor. There is no reason why it shouldn't. I never said that if it worked on Sentry it could work on Thor.

Considering the fact that Odin has considerable control over the Earth, along with Thor's mother being a billions of years old Earth Goddess, it is plausible that the genetic disruptor wouldn't work on him.

That literally makes no sense. So Odin and Gaea are going to interfere with the device? Or Thor has 'special genes genetic disruptor resistance genes'? How ridiculous of a comment this is. Stop reaching.

How did Captain America beat Hulk and was it canon? Are these weapons you're mentioning here even canon?

Captain America simply beat him up with his shield. Yes it was canon and YES of course those weapons that I mentioned are canon too. Why the hell would I call you out for something not being canon but then use non-canon weapons for my argument against you?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
Now you see. The writer can write any stupidity that he wants to. It's up to us, as debaters, to decide if it's BS and inconsistent or not. This instance, for example, clearly is. So saying, "it's up to the writer" doesn't really help your case. There have been times where writers write Thor and Hulk at street level, and there have been times where they've been written as planetary level.

How does the power drainer work? Is it like a machine gun type of thing? Do you have to be a certain distance away from someone to use it? These are all things that have a huge effect on how powerful it really is.

It shoots out gas.

And lol, just from looking at the picture of Sol's hammer you put up, is it even a sort of weapon that Tony could aim at a specific person and use in the middle of a fight or can it only target massive things like planets and just blow up planets?

I don't see why he wouldn't be able to widen the beam of the weapon to hit a smaller target. Or he could lure his opponent to the moon or some uninhabited planet and just blast them while they're there.

How does Ironman make himself invisible??

You have such a patronizing and know-it-all tone in your messages, yet you don't even know of basic abilities or comic book events. Iron Man has been able to turn himself invisible since the 70's.

No Caption Provided

Just because he doesn't show this ability in the movies, doesn't mean he can't do it.

Time machine wouldn't work on Odin-force Thor either because Thor/Odin would never allow him to use it.

They wouldn't allow him to use it? How so?

There's probably limits on the time machine anyway.

Prove it.

And all of this depends on what Thor chooses to do as well, for example in the fight with Sol's hammer and other weapons, if Thor started the fight off with a powerful tornado/thunderstorm then those weapons would be useless.

How is Thor going to call a tornado or thunderstorm in space? Besides, did I forget to mention? Iron Man can negate Thor's ability to control the weather with a different device.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
Awww.. poor Thor... Can't control the weather?

#15 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994:

Theoretically yes but the question is how would he get that angry not would his durability be better than x thing or x person. The best he's shown is not his limit, he has no limit.

Ahh, wow. His bones are made 100% out of solid adamantium? You must be kidding. He had normal bones which were reinforced with adamantium. where did you get the idea that he has solid adamantium bones? Are you insane? Why do you sometimes see Wolverine with bone claws? Did they take out his bones and put in adamantium bones instead? lmao.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about with regards to Adamantium.

Check this out : http://marvel.wikia.com/Adamantium

Proto Adamantium is the type used in Captain Americas shield, and it has NEVER been recreated. Ironman could not plate his armor in the same material. Nobody could besides some insane God-like people.

True Adamantium is the one found in wolverine, which is almost as strong and durable as proto adamantium, but it can be reproduced. As it said in the article, rune king thor/magneto can manipulate/damage it. Wolverine's could be dented since his bones are plated with true adamantium, not literally made of true adamantium.

secondary adamantium is another type , which Hulk can break or warp.

I guess Thor denting Cap's shield must not be canon as it wasn't mentioned in the proto-adamantium section.

Adamantium is not indestructible under extreme heat, which means that Surtur, maybe human torch, would be able to break through it as well.

The mythology Gods both have the title of Gods. That doesn't mean their DNA is the same. That's a pathetic excuse. ASGARDIAN is Thor's race, NOT God. Asgardians DNA is not the same as Ares and Zeus DNA. Also keep in mind that Thor is Asgardian as well as elder-God. You don't know if it would work on him.

Uru with enchantment is as tough as Proto Adamantium or tougher. Uru without enchantment is as tough as True Adamantium.

No they don't have the same "Godly physiology". How many times are you going to lie about that? Mythic is not a race. Asgardian is.

If you read up on the Odinforce you would know that it gives Odin/Thor a certain level of control over the Earth.

All it takes is one writer for Thor to gain some super powerful new ability or Ironman to gain some super powerful weapon.

Thor is immune to human diseases and weapons. He can travel through space without needing any additional help. So again, you don't know if the genetic disruptor would work on him, and again, you don't know if Ironman would even be able to hit him with it.

Ahahah see the problem with your logic. He could "lure his opponent to the moon or some uninhabited planet and blast them". Is your idea of a fight between Ironman and Thor one where Ironman is sitting in space behind his Sol hammer and Thor is thousands of miles away on Earth? What kind of fight would that be now?

The Sol's hammer is not a weapon that Tony could target against a singular enemy, unless that enemy is just standing in the middle of space in the direct line of sight of the hammer. Also keep in mind that Thor has his durability and he can travel faster than light speed, so imagine Ironman was in space firing his Sol hammer and Thor was on Earth, Thor would easily be able to survive/escape it. Tony couldn't really use it in a one on one fight unless you have some extreme illogical example like the one you mentioned.

Ahh, lying again. ironman can't "turn invisible" as you like to pretend. Only his stealth armor suit can do that. And you can still see his jet boot thrusters with it. Lol.

Ahh, asking me to "prove" there's limits on the time machine while you can't prove there's limits on Hulks durability/strength.

There's limits on his time machine because Tony isn't God and never will be, and he can only go so far back in time before he would come across something super powerful. Do you think his time machine will allow him to go to the beginning of the universe? No, it couldn't.

Here it is "Thor has used the Odin Force to stop time itself".

If you want me to prove Ironman's time machine has a limit I request you to prove to me that Hulk's strength/durability has a limit.

Lmao so does Thor need to be on Earth in order to call a tornado or thunderstorm now? Are you going to pretend that the marvel universe follows real world scientific laws now?

Thor doesn't need to control the weather in order to be able to produce lightning or a tornado/hurricane. And all your scan shows is that Thor can't control artifical weather. That was already well known. Tony's device doesn't negate Thors ability to control the weather. Tony's artificial clouds can't be controlled by Thor. It's freaking hilarious the extent you are willing to lie/twist events in order to hold your ground in an argument.

Thor not being able to control artificial weather is not the same as Ironman negating Thor's ability to control the weather.

#16 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisthebest said:

@noone301994:

Theoretically yes but the question is how would he get that angry not would his durability be better than x thing or x person. The best he's shown is not his limit, he has no limit.

"Theoretically" that's stupid. If Hulk has no limit then what's to stop him from becoming omnipotent? Failed logic.

Ahh, wow. His bones are made 100% out of solid adamantium? You must be kidding. He had normal bones which were reinforced with adamantium. where did you get the idea that he has solid adamantium bones? Are you insane? Why do you sometimes see Wolverine with bone claws? Did they take out his bones and put in adamantium bones instead? lmao.

I thought they injected the heated liquid form of true adamantium into Wolverine's bones and then after it dried up and hardened it transformed his bone claws into adamantium ones.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about with regards to Adamantium.

And you clearly don't know what you're talking about with regards to Iron Man.

Proto Adamantium is the type used in Captain Americas shield, and it has NEVER been recreated. Ironman could not plate his armor in the same material. Nobody could besides some insane God-like people.

How about that?

No Caption Provided

True Adamantium is the one found in wolverine, which is almost as strong and durable as proto adamantium, but it can be reproduced. As it said in the article, rune king thor/magneto can manipulate/damage it. Wolverine's could be dented since his bones are plated with true adamantium, not literally made of true adamantium.

It doesn't make any difference if they are plated or made of it. It still has true adamantium content on there. Prove to me that someone below skyfather can harm his adamantium skeleton.

Adamantium is not indestructible under extreme heat, which means that Surtur, maybe human torch, would be able to break through it as well.

The Human Torch's nova flame couldn't burn it so that's incorrect.

No Caption Provided

The mythology Gods both have the title of Gods. That doesn't mean their DNA is the same. That's a pathetic excuse. ASGARDIAN is Thor's race, NOT God. Asgardians DNA is not the same as Ares and Zeus DNA. Also keep in mind that Thor is Asgardian as well as elder-God. You don't know if it would work on him.

What you're saying is a pathetic excuse. They are both gods with mythic abilities. Why would it work on Greek gods and not Norse gods? You're being ridiculous.

Uru with enchantment is as tough as Proto Adamantium or tougher. Uru without enchantment is as tough as True Adamantium.

True adamantium can't be damaged by anything short of a skyfather leveled being so my point still stands.

No they don't have the same "Godly physiology". How many times are you going to lie about that? Mythic is not a race. Asgardian is.

They are both magical gods. Again, why would it work on one god but not on another? That literally makes no sense. Why don't you provide evidence of Thor resisting genetic disruption. I'll wait.

If you read up on the Odinforce you would know that it gives Odin/Thor a certain level of control over the Earth.

Prove it.

All it takes is one writer for Thor to gain some super powerful new ability or Ironman to gain some super powerful weapon.

Alright, but when Iron Man gets the weapon it actually makes sense. He's one of the smartest, richest, most resourceful engineers and weapon builders in the entire marvel universe. When you give Thor the random ability to time travel for no reason, it makes no sense.

Thor is immune to human diseases and weapons. He can travel through space without needing any additional help. So again, you don't know if the genetic disruptor would work on him, and again, you don't know if Ironman would even be able to hit him with it.

He's not immune to all human weapons. You don't know that the genetic disruptor wouldn't work on him and he'd definitely be able to hit him with it.

Ahahah see the problem with your logic. He could "lure his opponent to the moon or some uninhabited planet and blast them". Is your idea of a fight between Ironman and Thor one where Ironman is sitting in space behind his Sol hammer and Thor is thousands of miles away on Earth? What kind of fight would that be now?

Again, you asked if Iron Man could kill Thor or Hulk. You never said anything about a conventional fight. Iron Man cheats when he fights, so what? The guy has no powers. I don't hold that against him.

The Sol's hammer is not a weapon that Tony could target against a singular enemy, unless that enemy is just standing in the middle of space in the direct line of sight of the hammer. Also keep in mind that Thor has his durability and he can travel faster than light speed, so imagine Ironman was in space firing his Sol hammer and Thor was on Earth, Thor would easily be able to survive/escape it. Tony couldn't really use it in a one on one fight unless you have some extreme illogical example like the one you mentioned.

Again, Thor is an idiot. Do you really think Iron Man would have a tough time getting Thor to float in the same spot while distracting him with Iron Man drones or illusions? Or do you think that Thor would look at Sol's hammer and know that it's a dyson sphere right off the bat?

Ahh, lying again. ironman can't "turn invisible" as you like to pretend. Only his stealth armor suit can do that. And you can still see his jet boot thrusters with it. Lol.

Lmao you're hilarious. Calling me a liar when you don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Is this scan better?

Am I lying here too?
Am I lying here too?

By the way, that wasn't Iron Man's stealth suit you fool. It was his model 10 armor: http://marvel.wikia.com/File:Iron_Man_Armor_Model_10.jpg.

Awww look at that. You got proven wrong again! Maybe call me a liar with no evidence to back it up and you'll feel better? Yeah, go do that.

Ahh, asking me to "prove" there's limits on the time machine while you can't prove there's limits on Hulks durability/strength. If you want me to prove Ironman's time machine has a limit I request you to prove to me that Hulk's strength/durability has a limit.

Iron Man's time machine was able to go back one thousand years without any indication of strain or damage. I'm not sure why you're trying to reach so hard for the time machine to have limits? But there haven't been any shown.

Now regarding the Hulk, do you want proof? Here's your proof:

No-limits fallacy: "The no limits fallacy is the illogical idea that a poorly understood phenomenon can be extrapolated to infinity or assumed to not have any maximum value or threshold."

Hyperbole: "Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally."

If you can't understand the stupidity in the logic that Hulk can become omnipotent if he's angry enough, then I don't know what more I need to say.

There's limits on his time machine because Tony isn't God and never will be, and he can only go so far back in time before he would come across something super powerful. Do you think his time machine will allow him to go to the beginning of the universe? No, it couldn't.

All he has to do is go back around 2,000 years to when Thor was a teenager...

Thor doesn't need to control the weather in order to be able to produce lightning or a tornado/hurricane. And all your scan shows is that Thor can't control artifical weather. That was already well known. Tony's device doesn't negate Thors ability to control the weather. Tony's artificial clouds can't be controlled by Thor.

If Thor could use his weather powers in those instances then why didn't he? Why didn't he produce winds that could counteract the effects of the Tsunami or the snow or frogs? Why did the narrator say, "His powers failed."?

It's freaking hilarious the extent you are willing to lie/twist events in order to hold your ground in an argument.

And it's freaking hilarious how much you are trying to reach just so your precious Thor and Hulk don't lose to Iron Man. Actually I take that back. It's sad. Can't accept when your favorite characters lose so you have to change the rules of the context of the thread over and over; "I meant in a brute force fight! That doesn't count!" or "I changed my mind, now, how would Iron Man kill Odin Force Thor? He can't haha! I beat you!" I'm still confused as to why we're even arguing about this in the first place. You asked a question and I answered with my opinion. If you already had an answer in mind why even create the thread..?

Thor not being able to control artificial weather is not the same as Ironman negating Thor's ability to control the weather.

It's not even artificial weather? You act like Iron Man created a machine that shot out frogs and snow from the sky. He used a particle that practically poisoned the weather and got it to do what he wanted it to do. How is that artificial? The only thing different about this weather is that it's actually being controlled.

#17 Edited by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994:

Omnipotent? Wow, you clearly don't understand the Hulk. Only his

strength/durability are theoretically unlimited. He can be killed by

skyfather level beings and always will be able to be killed by skyfather

level beings regardless of how strong/durable he gets. When you bring

magic and other things into it things change but with regards to Hulk

vs. Ironman yeah there's pretty much nothing Ironman can do to kill Hulk

besides time travel. But if you really want to go there, Dr. Banner is

smarter than Tony. Tony could be killed in his sleep. Tony could be

killed by Black Widow if he didn't have his suit on.

Going back in time and killing Banner before he was Hulk is not killing

Hulk. I asked about killing Hulk. Not "can Dr. Banner be killed if he

wasn't Hulk". coward.

Magneto sucked the adamantium out of Wolverine and he survived. His bone

was there. His bones were reinforced with Adamantium. They are not solid

Adamantium.

LMAO are you serious? Do you think your scan shows that Ironman

recreated Proto Adamantium? Are you seriously that much of a pathetic

liar that you're going to claim that Ironman recreated Proto Adamantium

now? The shield he recreated wasn't Proto Adamantium. Proto Adamantium

has never been recreated. That shield isn't Proto Adamantium, it's true Adamantium or another type.

Umm it DOES make a difference if its plated or made of it how illiterate

are you? You think something being gold plated has the same properties

solid gold has?

It's actually not incorrect. Are you seriously claiming that Adamantium

can only be heated once and never reheated again? So it becomes immune

to extreme heat randomly?

Human torch's nova flame couldn't damage Cap's proto adamantium shield.

Of course not. Only powerful metal manipulators and skyfather type

beings could do that. Surtur likely could since he is at that level.

You do not need to be a skyfather to damage True Adamantium. You need to

be a skyfather to damage proto adamantium.

Do you think the genetic disruptor working on Loki would prove it works

on Thor? Do you think working on Thor would prove it works on Odin? Do

you think the genetic disruptor working on Ares would prove it works on

Zeus or Hercules? No, it wouldn't. Take a look at the abilities of all

these different characters. Simply having the title of God doesn't mean

all God's have the same abilities and weaknesses. Again, you can't hold

your ground here without lying. Something working on Ares isn't proof it

would work on Thor. WHy wouldn't he use the same thing on King Thor ? He

had no other ideas besides using the Asgardian gem to try to stop Thor?

Is Ironman that stupid?

Why don't you provide evidence of man-made genetic disruptor devices

working on Thor? Oh wait, you can't.

Why don't any villains use the genetic disruptor on Thor? They acquired

it after Stark.

Again, visit the character pages for Odin and Thor right here on

comicvine. Odin has the ability to time travel/stop time with it.

Secondary Adamantium can be damaged by Hulk and other non skyfather

beings.

The problem with your logic is that you claim the Hulk being

theoretically unlimited in strength somehow makes him "omnipotent" which

is one of the most insane, ridiculous things i've heard. You could apply

the same logic to Captain Americas shield being infinitely

indestructible and say that it makes Captain America "omnipotent". The

Hulk does not have a limit for his strength so it is possible that at

some point, he could gain the ability to damage True/Proto Adamantium.

Just because he has never done it, in no way proves that he isn't

capable of it. It's obvious with the way his powers work, it is a

possibility regardless of whether or not he has been showing doing it.

The fact that you want to put all "magical Gods" into one category is

one of the most filthy, pathetic excuses I've heard. That's like saying

"He beat Ares in a fight, he could beat Zeus too".

Ironman is one of the richest in the marvel universe? Hes one of the

richest on Earth. Why would you bring money into it at all when you have

all sorts of kings/Gods and others like Zeus and Odin that are much

richer?

Giving Thor the random ability to time travel for no reason? It isn't a

random ability you dishonest coward. Odin did the same thing. It's part

of the Odinforce. If you think Ironman being smart, rich, and

resourceful makes him capable of gaining Godlike powers you are

absolutely insane.

Please put up proof of Thor being hurt by human weapons, lmao. You don't

know that the genetic disruptor WOULD work on him. And no, he wouldn't

"definitely be able to hit him with it". Thor has his

flight/speed/durability/control of winds/storms.

Do you seriously think the Sol's hammer can be targeted towards one

specific person on Earth? How about you provide evidence that the SOl's

hammer is a weapon Tony could use in a 1v1 fight situation. Again, the

SOl's hammer doesn't just immediately make a planet disappear. Thor has

his durability and flight speed which would make it very likely that

someone with Thor/Sentry/Superman type powers would be able to escape

the planet getting destroyed by SOl's hammer.

Ahh, I admit your right about the model 10 armor. I couldn't find

anything about that. His cloaking on that works similar to his other

abilities. For example Ironman has created super strength, speed,

flight, invulnerability, healing, and invisibilty but they are all

lesser versions of these powers than someone who got them as a gift. His

cloaking in that suit has to be used sparingly.

Hulk's strength hasn't had any limits shown either. Using your logic,

since no limits have been shown, it must be infinite, right?

When you're dealing with OTHER people that can control time like Odin,

Zeus, and Skyfather beings, it changes the game. Especially because

Zeus/Odin and similar beings that have time control/time traveling

abilities will have much more powerful versions of time traveling than

Ironman does. Every single one of Ironman's abilities is a weaker

version of the ability as found on other people in the MCU. Like I

mentioned earlier, Ironman's created a lot of different powers but they

aren't as strong as the same powers found on other people in the MCU

that were born with those powers.

Why are you telling me about the no limits fallacy regarding Hulk when

you don't apply the same no limits fallacy to Proto Adamantium/Captain

America's shield/Ironman's time machine? Are you really that much of a

cowardly hypocrite?

Nice way to twist my words, LMAO. Hulk being angry enough doesn't make

him omnipotent, his strength/durability goes up but when you're dealing

with magical beings and Gods, the durability/strength is irrelevant. I

didn't say Hulks anger makes him increasingly POWERFUL, it makes him

increasingly durable/stronger, but no matter how durable/strong he gets,

certain things will still be able to hurt him, but Ironman's punches and

hand cannons aren't one of them kiddo.

Provide proof that Ironman could attack Thor or even hurt him when he

was a teenager. What are you going to say now? Is he going to have to

use the Thor-buster suit and take it back 2,000 years?

You don't even know if Ironman would be able to enter Asgard. Keep in

mind Odin can read minds across dimensions and has his own time

travel/time freeze/time control abilities. Look Odin and Thor up on the

character pages right here on comicvine.

Ironman could easily be killed when he was a teenager. He can easily be

killed when he is sleeping. Black widow could kill him in his sleep.

Killing someone when their a teenager/asleep proves nothing. I asked if

Ironman could kill Thor, not "COuld Ironman kill Thor if Thor had no

powers"? Which is a pathetic, hilarious excuse, lol.

You could apply that logic ANYWHERE. COuld Ironman be killed without his

suit and gadgets? Yes. COuld Thor be killed if he didn't have any of his

abilities? Yes. Could Hulk be killed if he didn't have any of his

abilities? Yes. Your logic proves nothing.

It IS artificial weather. You are insane if you think artificial weather

means a machine that pops out clouds/storms.

Weather manipulation IS artificial weather, and that was why Thor

couldn't control the weather in the scan you provided. It's hilarious

how your scan mentions Thor not being able to control the weather, and

you act like Ironman somehow injected Thor with something that negated

his ability to control the weather.

How do you think Thor's lightning bolts are so much more powerful than

regular, natural lightning bolts? Are you seriously going to claim that

Thor can only manipulate natural weather and nothing else? You do

realize just the speed of swinging his hammer around can have huge

effects on the wind and can create powerful winds? Are you going to ask

why he didn't do that now? Did Ironman negate his ability to swing his

hammer around as well? lol.

I'm curious. Ironman is your idol. Did Ironman lie and scam in order to

make his billions of dollars? Is that why you lie so much? Because you

want to be like Ironman?

Keep lying kiddo.. it'll never make you like Ironman. lol.

#18 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: Here's Wolverines description when you visit his comicvine page:

"

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, enhanced senses, and bone claws in his hands that, along with his skeleton, are coated in adamantium, Wolverine is the ultimate weapon."

"Coated in adamantium". Caught lying again. Adamantium plating is not the same as solid adamantium. Now, human bones, plated in adamantium, combined with a healing factor, is pretty damn good but its nothing like the durability of solid adamantium.

#19 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi,

So can Ironman kill/beat Hulk and Thor? Is he capable of even damaging thor or hulk?

also, can ironman create any power he wants to?

Doctor Octopus figured out to hurt thor, with mystic artifacts. He attached one to rhinos armor which used to impale him. If ock could find something like that im sure stark could too

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#20 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11691 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

No. He tried to kill Thor before and failed with his Thorbuster suit, and his Hulkbuster suit failed as well. No technology he can create is more powerful than them.

#21 Edited by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: where did they get the mystic artifacts from? Also, this was Rhino impaling Thor. I don't think Tony would be able to impale Thor the way Rhino did. That's like one of Rhinos special abilities.

I don't know how far mystic artifacts can really go because obviously there are certain weapons like Odin's spear or the infinity gauntlet that would give the wielder insane power.

What happened to Thor after he was impaled there and do you know what that mystic artifact was

EDIT: After looking at it further that's the tooth from the midgard serpent. What are you trying to prove with that?

#22 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: Here's more info regarding Thor:

"the creation of force fields, and the tracking of any being or object to anywhere in time or space. But Thor has rarely called on it to perform in such a fashion. The most powerful attack Mjolnir is capable of channeling is the God-blast (which draws power from Thor's life force, and is an ability inherent only to Thor). This is possible without Mjolnir, but it is less concentrated on a single target. Another powerful attack is the Anti-Force which was said to be able to decimate entire planets in a single blast."

So his Anti-force can do the same thing Sol's hammer can.

He also has the ability to create force fields as well as molecular rearrangement. These things yet again, just are further proof that the genetic disruptor wouldn't work on him. Stark wouldn't be able to hit him with it, and we don't even know if it would do anything to Thor even if it DID hit him with it.

#23 Edited by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisthebest said:

@noone301994:

Omnipotent? Wow, you clearly don't understand the Hulk. Only his strength/durability are theoretically unlimited.

So Hulk could become the strongest being in the entire multiverse? Stronger and more durable than any omnipotent being? Stop wanking.

He can be killed by skyfather level beings and always will be able to be killed by skyfather level beings regardless of how strong/durable he gets.

But you just said that his strength and durability can reach incalculable levels. How can a skyfather harm him if he reaches those levels? Now do you see the brain-dead logic you hold?

When you bring magic and other things into it things change but with regards to Hulk vs. Ironman yeah there's pretty much nothing Ironman can do to kill Hulk besides time travel. But if you really want to go there, Dr. Banner is smarter than Tony. Tony could be killed in his sleep. Tony could be killed by Black Widow if he didn't have his suit on.

Umm that's the only thing that I mentioned that he could do? I have plenty of other ways for Iron Man to kill Hulk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

God you are beyond ignorant. Banner is not smarter than Tony. There is literally nothing that suggests that that is true. You are just spewing random garbage with no facts to back it up. Why am I even debating with someone so worthless? If Tony had his Bleeding-Edge armor or his Endo-Sym armor he wouldn't be killed in his sleep because his armor pretty much has a mind of its own and it will protect him.

The only difference here is that Iron Man was separated from his suit from miles away, if he's sleeping in his bed his armor would come to protect him within seconds.

Going back in time and killing Banner before he was Hulk is not killing Hulk. I asked about killing Hulk. Not "can Dr. Banner be killed if he wasn't Hulk". coward.

I'm not a mind-reader you dolt. Yeah keep calling me a coward. Do you really think I care what a simpleton like you thinks of me? Lmfao.

Magneto sucked the adamantium out of Wolverine and he survived. His bone was there. His bones were reinforced with Adamantium. They are not solid Adamantium.

Magneto can control metal. He magnetically manipulated the metal. That's different from pulverizing it with brute force.

LMAO are you serious? Do you think your scan shows that Ironman recreated Proto Adamantium? Are you seriously that much of a pathetic liar that you're going to claim that Ironman recreated Proto Adamantium now? The shield he recreated wasn't Proto Adamantium. Proto Adamantium has never been recreated. That shield isn't Proto Adamantium, it's true Adamantium or another type.

Lmfao. So what was that shield made out of then? Titanium? Prove that it wasn't proto adamantium. I can't wait for this.

Umm it DOES make a difference if its plated or made of it how illiterate are you? You think something being gold plated has the same properties solid gold has?

How does that make me illiterate? Christ, you truly are a moron. The only difference between a plated metal and a solid metal is the amount of the metal is has. If you have plated adamantium claws than the outside of the claws are metal and the inside are bone, but solid adamantium has metal on the outside and inside and all around. It's not a weaker metal if it's plated, it just has less adamantium. Should I get a dictionary for you, bud?

It's actually not incorrect. Are you seriously claiming that Adamantium can only be heated once and never reheated again? So it becomes immune to extreme heat randomly?

Prove that it doesn't? I love how your comebacks and "evidence" all come from wiki's and you haven't provided your own scans or comic book knowledge at all.

Human torch's nova flame couldn't damage Cap's proto adamantium shield. Of course not. Only powerful metal manipulators and skyfather type beings could do that. Surtur likely could since he is at that level.

But not because his heat is hotter than Torch's. Supernova is 100 billion Kelvin. Surter could probably melt it but only because his flame is infused with magic, not because it's hotter.

You do not need to be a skyfather to damage True Adamantium. You need to be a skyfather to damage proto adamantium.

Again, prove it. Or are you just going to call me a coward for asking you to provide evidence? What an excellent debater you are.

Do you think the genetic disruptor working on Loki would prove it works on Thor? Do you think working on Thor would prove it works on Odin? Do you think the genetic disruptor working on Ares would prove it works on Zeus or Hercules? No, it wouldn't. Take a look at the abilities of all these different characters. Simply having the title of God doesn't mean all God's have the same abilities and weaknesses. Again, you can't hold your ground here without lying. Something working on Ares isn't proof it would work on Thor. WHy wouldn't he use the same thing on King Thor ? He had no other ideas besides using the Asgardian gem to try to stop Thor?

First of all, he never used it on King Thor because he hadn't invented it yet. Secondly, it wouldn't work on Thor because the Odin-force isn't apart of his genes. It's a powerful energy that comes from the world tree. Thirdly, the genetic disruptor doesn't work according to someone's specific abilities. How many times do I have to explain to you that it literally re-writes your DNA on the fly. It negates all of your superhuman abilities. If you don't prove that Thor has resistance to genetic manipulation then you lose.

Is Ironman that stupid?

Apparently a 280 IQ is stupid? Who knew?

Why don't you provide evidence of man-made genetic disruptor devices working on Thor? Oh wait, you can't.

I already did.

Why don't any villains use the genetic disruptor on Thor? They acquired it after Stark.

Thor was on Asgard at the time? Man, and you say I'm the one that doesn't know what he's talking about? You don't even know simple chronology lmao.

Again, visit the character pages for Odin and Thor right here on comicvine. Odin has the ability to time travel/stop time with it.

So why is it that when I make a statement like that you don't believe it and demand evidence/context and call me a liar, but when it's you saying something even more vague and out of context, I have to be the one to look it up myself?

Secondary Adamantium can be damaged by Hulk and other non skyfather beings.

Prove it with something other than statements.

The problem with your logic is that you claim the Hulk being theoretically unlimited in strength somehow makes him "omnipotent" which is one of the most insane, ridiculous things i've heard. You could apply the same logic to Captain Americas shield being infinitely indestructible and say that it makes Captain America "omnipotent". The Hulk does not have a limit for his strength so it is possible that at some point, he could gain the ability to damage True/Proto Adamantium.

If someone has infinite amounts of strength and durability then that means no one can defeat them short of reality warping. Your logic is so hilariously broken. Do you even know what "infinite" means? Lmfao.

Just because he has never done it, in no way proves that he isn't capable of it. It's obvious with the way his powers work, it is a possibility regardless of whether or not he has been showing doing it.

Lmao you are nothing but words. Put your money where your mouth is and prove it. I am done listening to your "logic" (if that's what you call it) alone.

The fact that you want to put all "magical Gods" into one category is one of the most filthy, pathetic excuses I've heard. That's like saying "He beat Ares in a fight, he could beat Zeus too".

Ask me if I care what you think of me. Go ahead. Just ask.

Ironman is one of the richest in the marvel universe? Hes one of the richest on Earth. Why would you bring money into it at all when you have all sorts of kings/Gods and others like Zeus and Odin that are much richer?

Cool story, bro.

Giving Thor the random ability to time travel for no reason? It isn't a random ability you dishonest coward. Odin did the same thing. It's part of the Odinforce. If you think Ironman being smart, rich, and resourceful makes him capable of gaining Godlike powers you are absolutely insane.

So he can time travel because 'oden force be magicul i so smart herp derp'? Outstanding argument. Meanwhile, Stark actually uses scientific concepts, bleeding edge technology and resources and inspiration from Doctor Doom, but that makes less sense to you? This makes more sense?

No Caption Provided

Please put up proof of Thor being hurt by human weapons, lmao. You don't know that the genetic disruptor WOULD work on him. And no, he wouldn't "definitely be able to hit him with it". Thor has his flight/speed/durability/control of winds/storms.

Are repulsors not human weapons?

Poor baby just got disproven again! I can post scans of Pym particles working on him next if you wish.
Poor baby just got disproven again! I can post scans of Pym particles working on him next if you wish.

Lol so he's going to blow the smoke away? Fine, Iron Man can just make the gas invisible to the naked eye. In fact, he can even make himself invisible while firing it. Thor would be too much of an idiot to figure out what's happening.

Do you seriously think the Sol's hammer can be targeted towards one specific person on Earth? How about you provide evidence that the SOl's hammer is a weapon Tony could use in a 1v1 fight situation. Again, the SOl's hammer doesn't just immediately make a planet disappear. Thor has his durability and flight speed which would make it very likely that someone with Thor/Sentry/Superman type powers would be able to escape the planet getting destroyed by SOl's hammer.

Not if he's being distracted.

Ahh, I admit your right about the model 10 armor. I couldn't find anything about that. His cloaking on that works similar to his other abilities. For example Ironman has created super strength, speed, flight, invulnerability, healing, and invisibilty but they are all lesser versions of these powers than someone who got them as a gift. His cloaking in that suit has to be used sparingly.

I've been right this entire time. It has to be used sparingly? Lmao you didn't even know about his model 10 a minute ago, but now all of a sudden you know that it has 'huge limits'? Where are you getting this information, if you don't mind me asking?

Hulk's strength hasn't had any limits shown either. Using your logic, since no limits have been shown, it must be infinite, right?

If it was truly infinite then his strongest incarnation wouldn't just be planetary. Come on now, I've seen Hulk fanboys even admit that Hulk's strength has a limit.

When you're dealing with OTHER people that can control time like Odin, Zeus, and Skyfather beings, it changes the game. Especially because Zeus/Odin and similar beings that have time control/time traveling abilities will have much more powerful versions of time traveling than Ironman does. Every single one of Ironman's abilities is a weaker version of the ability as found on other people in the MCU. Like I mentioned earlier, Ironman's created a lot of different powers but they aren't as strong as the same powers found on other people in the MCU that were born with those powers.

MCU? You know that stands for Marvel Cinematic Universe right? Lmao. Why don't you stick to movie debates and let actual comic book readers handle comic book matters, okay cupcake?

Why are you telling me about the no limits fallacy regarding Hulk when you don't apply the same no limits fallacy to Proto Adamantium/Captain America's shield/Ironman's time machine? Are you really that much of a cowardly hypocrite?

So by admitting that Skyfather level beings can break adamantium, that translates to me saying it has no limits durability wise? Who knew? Admitting that Iron Man's time machine couldn't teleport or go back to the beginning of time translates to me saying it has no limits? Who knew? Learn to read.

Nice way to twist my words, LMAO. Hulk being angry enough doesn't make him omnipotent, his strength/durability goes up but when you're dealing with magical beings and Gods, the durability/strength is irrelevant.

Ummm that's not true. How do you explain Galactus beating Odin? He isn't a magical god.

I didn't say Hulks anger makes him increasingly POWERFUL, it makes him increasingly durable/stronger, but no matter how durable/strong he gets, certain things will still be able to hurt him, but Ironman's punches and hand cannons aren't one of them kiddo.

You are claiming his durability can get to infinite levels, yet he can still be harmed by certain things? Shouldn't someone with infinite durability not be harmed by anything? Or do you not know the definition of infinite? You are contradicting your own poorly constructed logic.

Iron Man can't hurt Hulk?

Why was he screaming out in pain here then?
Why was he screaming out in pain here then?
Or why did he scream out in pain here?
Or why did he scream out in pain here?
What happened here? You aight Hulk?
What happened here? You aight Hulk?
Good thing Iron Man left him an excedrin.
Good thing Iron Man left him an excedrin.
Poor Hulkie poo!
Ouch!
Ouch!
It's okay Hulk, no need to cry. lmao.
It's okay Hulk, no need to cry. lmao.

Here's my favorite one:

Knocked out cold!

So you were saying?

Provide proof that Ironman could attack Thor or even hurt him when he was a teenager. What are you going to say now? Is he going to have to use the Thor-buster suit and take it back 2,000 years?

If you truly believe that Iron Man would have trouble with a teenage Thor then you need to get your head checked.

You don't even know if Ironman would be able to enter Asgard. Keep in mind Odin can read minds across dimensions and has his own time travel/time freeze/time control abilities. Look Odin and Thor up on the character pages right here on comicvine.

Just because he can it doesn't mean he will randomly do that for no reason at any given time.

"Oh, it's 2 o clock! It's time to randomly read everyone's mind in the universe to see if anyone is time traveling!" Lmao not gonna happen.

Ironman could easily be killed when he was a teenager. He can easily be killed when he is sleeping. Black widow could kill him in his sleep.

Someone once planted a bomb inside Iron Man's repulsor car while he was driving it.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
His armor came out of the hollows of his bones and blocked the explosion before it did anything to him.

Get owned.

Killing someone when their a teenager/asleep proves nothing. I asked if Ironman could kill Thor, not "COuld Ironman kill Thor if Thor had no powers"? Which is a pathetic, hilarious excuse, lol.

You are such an idiot it's hilarious. So if Iron Man kills Thor without his powers, when he's younger, or asleep that doesn't count as killing him? Lmfao. Re-read that sentence and let that stupidity sink in for a minute.

You could apply that logic ANYWHERE. COuld Ironman be killed without his suit and gadgets? Yes. COuld Thor be killed if he didn't have any of his abilities? Yes. Could Hulk be killed if he didn't have any of his abilities? Yes. Your logic proves nothing.

But Iron Man has the means to strip them of their power, Thor and Hulk don't. The only way they can beat him is through brute force.

It IS artificial weather. You are insane if you think artificial weather means a machine that pops out clouds/storms.

Hahahaha! So I suppose that Storm of the X-men creates 'artificial' weather too? You're a dope.

Weather manipulation IS artificial weather, and that was why Thor couldn't control the weather in the scan you provided. It's hilarious how your scan mentions Thor not being able to control the weather, and you act like Ironman somehow injected Thor with something that negated his ability to control the weather.

So, by that logic, doesn't Thor create and control artificial weather too? Man, you don't know what you're talking about. And you call me the liar and stretcher or truths? You are literally making up this stuff off the top of your head. You literally use zero sources or proof of evidence. I can't tell if you're a troll or if you are really this dense.

How do you think Thor's lightning bolts are so much more powerful than regular, natural lightning bolts? Are you seriously going to claim that Thor can only manipulate natural weather and nothing else? You do realize just the speed of swinging his hammer around can have huge effects on the wind and can create powerful winds? Are you going to ask why he didn't do that now? Did Ironman negate his ability to swing his hammer around as well? lol.

I know he can produce his own weather from his hammer, but if he could do that on such a large scale like you are claiming he will do, without the aid of Earth's weather, then why didn't he use it to stop or negate the weather? Again, why didn't he produce hurricane level winds to stop the tsunami from hitting the cities? Because he couldn't. When Iron Man's device is in use, he becomes the master of the weather, not Thor.

I'm curious. Ironman is your idol. Did Ironman lie and scam in order to make his billions of dollars? Is that why you lie so much? Because you want to be like Ironman?

He can create weapons of mass destruction capable of destroying planets and you really have to ask if he "scammed" his way into making billions? Seriously, call the doctor and schedule an appointment. You very well might have brain damage. Name one lie that I have said in this thread lmao. You can't. You disagree with my opinions and then call them lies and then use brain dead logic to "disprove" my "lies." But then I retort and just own you and prove that I wasn't lying in the first place.

Keep lying kiddo.. it'll never make you like Ironman. lol.

Keep watching the Marvel movies, maybe that will help your knowledge of comic book characters. lol.

#24 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisthebest: I was trying to prove with enough prep and resources, then he could create something to harmthor, and just used a scan of dock ock and a jobber character like rhino doing some real damage to him.

I thought that was the question, if ironman with prep could come up with something. I may have misunderstood though, sorry if i made a mistake with the question

Rhino is good at what he does, but in reality he is a super strength character that rams his head into stuff. I am sure tony could come up with a way do make a suit that can harness that tooth as a weapon, he has tons of offense and defense capabilities with his suits, heck he made one replicating a symbiote currently

#25 Edited by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: Seriously, and this is just a warning to benefit you, don't engage this guy. He's the most stubborn, misinformed, and petty comic vine user I have ever come across. This troll will call you a pathetic and cowardly liar if he doesn't agree with what you say and it's really not worth it to even get started. I deeply regret engaging this individual.

#26 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: LOL i am not even sure what the topic t is supposed to be now. A debate? A question? is this one of those topics where a question is asked and then when someone answers they dispute it?

I posted a scan about thor being hurt and this was the response

"After looking at it further that's the tooth from the midgard serpent. What are you trying to prove with that?"

it seemed kind of hostile, like I did something wrong!? So I am super confused.... the point i was trying to make was with enough preparation someone like rhino was able to hurt thor..

"Also, this was Rhino impaling Thor. I don't think Tony would be able to impale Thor the way Rhino did. That's like one of Rhinos special abilities."

So impaling things can only be done by rhino? It's not a skill, you just move your body in a direction, everyone with super strength has done it, rhino is just the only one with a horn, Hammer head does it, Juggs does it, even thing and colossus have done it, and that nerd on the wrecking crew.....

so because rhino has a horn on his head, tony with all his battle suits and tech wouldnt think of a way to get that tooth near thor?

#27 Edited by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@noone301994:

LOL i am not even sure what the topic t is supposed to be now. A debate? A question? is this one of those topics where a question is asked and then when someone answers they dispute it?

Lmfao right??? He asked people for their opinions and then called them a liar. He must be "special" lol.

I posted a scan about thor being hurt and this was the response

"After looking at it further that's the tooth from the midgard serpent. What are you trying to prove with that?"

it seemed kind of hostile, like I did something wrong!? So I am super confused.... the point i was trying to make was with enough preparation someone like rhino was able to hurt thor..

Yeah, wtf? Ummm what was he trying to prove? Maybe that Thor can be hurt like you asked...? He's a dolt.

"Also, this was Rhino impaling Thor. I don't think Tony would be able to impale Thor the way Rhino did. That's like one of Rhinos special abilities."

So impaling things can only be done by rhino? It's not a skill, you just move your body in a direction, everyone with super strength has done it, rhino is just the only one with a horn, Hammer head does it, Juggs does it, even thing and colossus have done it, and that nerd on the wrecking crew.....

so because rhino has a horn on his head, tony with all his battle suits and tech wouldnt think of a way to get that tooth near thor?

Lmao outstanding logic he has. Apparently Rhino's ability to move his head down and charge at an opponent is too complex to be copied by anyone else.

#28 Edited by AgentofChaos1 (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Sniper bullet is enough

#29 Edited by TheWhiteCrown (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: You seem to be hopelessly confused on several things so allow me to clarify.

1. Olympians are about as genetically similar to Asgardians (includes the Vanir and all sibling races of the10 realms) as Kryptonians are with Martians, or Dolphins are to Sharks. They are not just two different cultures that belong to the same race, but rather are two completely different species that happen to look human and exist on the same plane of power/existence. Although Gaea is basically responsible for spawning (birthing) the progenitors of every Godly Earth Pantheon, and has mated with at least one of her would be descendants in each Pantheon. Case in point, she (as Jord) and Odin made Thor. Each pantheon developed differently both physically and metaphysically, and share representational similarities. They both share a deeper molecular/tissue structure, a strong connection to metaphysical and mystical forces, and so on. However, Olympians as a whole seem to have a deeper (moral fundamental) connection to magic and what they each represent. The biggest difference is that all Olympians are functionally immortal (do not age once they reach maturity and are harder to kill), where as Asgardians only have super-arrested aging process -they will grow old and eventually die but ingest golden apples to hasten the process by the century, but not indefinitely- and a weaker healing factor.

2. Proto-Atomitium cannot be destroyed by anything other than powerful matter manipulation, energy manipulation, or reality warping. It has, in main (and most non) canon, never truly been recreated again with human and/or alien science. Though Captain America's shield it has been pieced back together via matter and energy manipulation.

http://www.comicvine.com/adamantium/4055-40759/

http://marvel.wikia.com/Adamantium

#30 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd:

I was talking about Ironman with his abilities and powers, being able to kill Thor or Hulk.

Could Ironman create the super strength that Rhino has? Probably not. Both of you guys keep complaining about the no limits fallacy when it comes to the Hulk, please don't tell me that you think Ironman can create any power he wants to now?

Have you seen a real life Rhino? Their stampede is their special ability. As weird as it sounds to you, Ironman can't create any ability, and I doubt he could create impaling strength equal to the Rhino.

Could tony make a suit harnessing the tooth as a weapon? Sure, he probably wouldn't use the tooth itself as a weapon, he would take the venom out of it and put the venom in a gun or something like that.

I never said Ironman is incapable of getting benefits from the tooth I was pointing out that he wouldn't be able to ram the tooth up Thor the way Rhino did. If he had the tooth though, of course it would give him a major advantage. My guess is he would extract the venom and put it into some sort of a gun and try to shoot Thor with it.

The question here is, how would Ironman obtain the tooth? And would the tooth be enough for him to beat Thor in a fight if Thor was fighting back? I don't think so.

You could also argue for Tony with "enough prep" getting some super powerful weapon or getting Odin's spear. I was comparing Ironman with his normal abilities vs. Thor with his normal abilities. If you want to go past normal ironman then we could easily bring in a more powerful Thor into this and argue all day about what could theoretically happen.

Ironman wouldn't be able to impale Thor the way Rhino did. Of course he could figure out a way to get the tooth near Thor. Are you trying to copy the other poster here? Twisting my words and adding in your own random interpretations?

I am curious to see the rest of that scan though. Did Rhino impaling Thor there even kill him? Why are you and the other guy so eager to hide the rest of the scan?

#31 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrown: Haha yeah thanks for putting that up there. This guy is so obsessed with Ironman he actually thinks Ironman recreated Proto Adamantium. He also has no idea about different types of Adamantium and thinks i'm lying when I said that Secondary Adamantium can be damaged by super strength.

#32 Edited by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrown said:

@noone301994:

You seem to be hopelessly confused on several things so allow me to clarify.

Right... Between me and him, I'm the confused one..

1. Olympians are about as genetically similar to Asgardians (includes the Vanir and all sibling races of the10 realms) as Kryptonians are with Martians, or Dolphins are to Sharks. They are not just two different cultures that belong to the same race, but rather are two completely different species that happen to look human and exist on the same plane of power/existence. Although Gaea is basically responsible for spawning (birthing) the progenitors of every Godly Earth Pantheon, and has mated with at least one of her would be descendants in each Pantheon, case in point she (as Jord) and Odin made Thor, each of said pantheons developed differently both physically and metaphysically. They both share a deeper molecular/tissue structure, a strong connection to metaphysical and mystical forces, and so on. However, Olympians as a whole seem connection to magic and what they each represent. The biggest difference is that all Olympians are functionally immortal (do not age once they reach maturity and are harder to kill), where as Asgardians only have super-arrested aging process -they will grow old and died but ingest golden apples to hasten the process by the century, but not indefinitely- and a weaker healing factor.

Thanks for the information. I still don't see how the genetic disruptor doesn't work on Thor though. Sure, Ares and Thor are different enough, you clearly and properly illustrated that (unlike someone else), but so is Ares and Spider-Man, or Venom and Ares, or Sentry and Ares, or Hawkeye and Ares(victims of the genetic disruption). At least Thor and Ares have more in common than Spider-Man and Ares had (genetically). The only person it didn't work on was Mockingbird and that was because she had no superhuman abilities.

2. Proto-Atomitium cannot be destroyed by anything other than powerful matter manipulation, energy manipulation, or reality warping. It has, in main (and most non) canon, never truly been recreated again with human and/or science. Though Captain America's shield it has been pieced back together via matter and energy manipulation.

I'm pretty sure Iron Man has repaired Captain America's shield once and the Serpent broke Captain America's shield through brute force.

No Caption Provided

How’d they fix it? With Asgardian dwarves, of course! After the battle, they and Tony Stark work together to repair the shield by adding uru-infused enhancements to make it stronger. Their efforts leave a noticeable scar on the surface which they offer to take off, but Cap says don’t bother, as it , which Captain America elects to keep it as it gives “the old girl a little bit of character.”

https://comiclists.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/all-those-who-chose-to-oppose-his-shield-must-yield-not/

#33 Edited by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisthebest said:

@thewhitecrown: He also has no idea about different types of Adamantium and thinks i'm lying when I said that Secondary Adamantium can be damaged by super strength.

"You do not need to be a skyfather to damage True Adamantium"

You were saying?

Could Ironman create the super strength that Rhino has? Probably not. Both of you guys keep complaining about the no limits fallacy when it comes to the Hulk, please don't tell me that you think Ironman can create any power he wants to now? Have you seen a real life Rhino? Their stampede is their special ability. As weird as it sounds to you, Ironman can't create any ability, and I doubt he could create impaling strength equal to the Rhino. I never said Ironman is incapable of getting benefits from the tooth I was pointing out that he wouldn't be able to ram the tooth up Thor the way Rhino did. Ironman wouldn't be able to impale Thor the way Rhino did. Of course he could figure out a way to get the tooth near Thor.

LOL now he's claiming Rhino, an 80 tonner (at best) Spider-Man villain, is stronger than Iron Man. What a joke!

Even classic Iron Man stomps Rhino in strength.

No Caption Provided

If that's not enough proof that he's stronger then we got these:

Pushes the Washington Monument back in place (which weighs over 90,000 tons).

http://washington-monument.visit-washington-dc.com/

These feats speak for themselves.

#34 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994:

Captain Americas shield is considered the most indestructible item in the

universe yet it makes no difference when it comes to skyfathers or

omnipotent beings. It's the same thing with Hulk.

Strongest is not the same as powerful. Strength means lifting strength. Yes,

the Hulk is considered the strongest in the marvel universe outside of

omnipotent people and skyfathers. You clearly have no idea what omnipotence

is. Omnipotence allows you to do anything, Hulk's strength is considered

limitless. He hasn't been shown to reach his limit yet, at least.

How could a skyfather harm him if he gets insanely strong? Because strength

is not the same as being powerful. Most skyfathers have matter manipulation

abilities as well as insane super strength and other things.

Lmao please prove that Tony's machine could damage Hulk kiddo.

Banner not smarter than Tony? Banner is AT least as Smart as Tony, if not

smarter. Reed Richards is smarter than both of them. It really is hard for

you to admit that Ironman isn't the smartest/most powerful isn't it?

Hulk has survived much worse than Ironman's pathetic machines.

His armor "coming to him within seconds" wouldn't make a difference if black

widow stabbed him.

You shouldn't need to be a mind reader to understand that Hulk and Banner

are two seperate things. Saying, could Tony be killed if he wasn't Ironman,

is pretty obvious. "COuld Thor be killed if he didn't have his powers".

Pretty obvious. Now, if you could negate their powers that would be

different than going back in time. But you haven't been able to prove that

Ironman's machine could work on Thor or Hulk. It works on anyone, according

to you. It has no limits, right? It would even work on celestials or people

with omnipotence?

You pathetic liar I mentioned the magneto thing to show you that Wolverines

bones aren't solid adamantium as you claimed, they are human bones

coated/plated in adamantium. Its freaking hilarious lol so do you really

think that an Adamantium sheet would be the same as a solid adamantium block

in terms of durability? AN adamantium sheet COULD be dented.

Wolverine has beta adamantium in his body which is the bone combining with

adamantium. It isn't pure adamantium, it's a bone/adamantium mix. It CAN be

dented by people with super strength but it will heal and recover, the

adamantium/bone alloy itself heals.

And I'll repeat it again, Secondary Adamantium CAN be dented with brute

force. Thor dented an Adamantium cylinder. The Hulk dented Ultron who had

armor made out of adamantium. The Hulk broke an adamantium needle. These

things were all secondary adamantium. You absolutely do not need to be

skyfather level to break/damage secondary adamantium.

If I remember correctly, there's been multiple marvel Gods and others

mentioning that captain americas shield is one of the most indestructible

items in the universe, and that there is nothing else like it. Ironman

didn't recreate Proto Adamantium, as much as you wish he did. The shield he

recreated was either True Adamantium or Secondary Adamantium.

True Adamantium is nearly as strong/durable as Proto Adamantium.

It's pretty common knowledge that proto adamantium has never been recreated.

Its funny how much of a pathetic loser you are. You so badly want Ironman to

be the best you will make up stories about him making proto adamantium. How

about you prove it WAS proto adamantium instead of asking me to prove it

wasn't, LMAO.

Seriously, the only pathetic response you have to anything logical is "prove

it".

Please prove sol's hammer, the genetic disruptor, and the time machine would

work on Thor or Odin. I can't wait to see that.

If you seriously think that there is no difference between plated metal and

solid metal, you are insane and you need to go see a doctor.

A bone shield coated in adamantium is NOT going to be as durable/resilient

as a 100% solid adamantium shield. WOlverine's healing factor heals his

adamantium.

You're reading comic books where there's tons of characters and Gods that

can do so many insane, unrealistic things, and you're concerned about

whether or not something is scientifically sound? What's next? Are you going

to say that Odin can't do anything because it doesn't make sense for him to

have the powers he does? Do you think Stark's tech is actually scientific?

So a time machine is scientifically logical now, according to you? lmao?

Your logic is "If it's labelled scientific, it is scientific". Please tell

me how Stark's time machine or bleeding edge technology is in any way

whatsoever "scientific". we're talking about the marvel world here.

You sound pretty butthurt about the fact that the Odinforce allows time

control and time travel. Maybe you shouldn't be reading comic books if you

really have that much of an issue with magical things?

Oh and another one of Thor and Odin's powers is "Cosmic awareness". Please,

if that's wrong as well, as you claim, then why don't you go update the

comicvine character pages for Thor and Odin? It seems like all the character

pages on comicvine are just wrong, besides Ironman's page, according to you?

Oh wait, I don't see time travel or molecular rearrangement listed as

Ironman's abilities. Maybe you should update Ironman's page and add in "time

travel" and "molecular rearrangement" since Ironman has these abilities

according to you?

LMAO, he didn't even get a scratch from those repulsors. Again, getting

knocked back doesn't mean you took damage. Hulk's been knocked miles away

and not taken damage. Thor's been knocked back numerous times and not taken

any damage. getting Knocked back =/= taking damage. seems like you haven't

read many comics if you think getting knocked back is the same as taking

damage.

Again, Sol's hammer can't be aimed at one specific person. Your "not if he's

getting distracted" is pointless because he would be able to tell if the

Earth is falling apart pretty quickly. Also keep in mind that his mother is

the Earth Goddess, and he himself has cosmic awareness. He would obviously

feel the planet being destroyed. Ironman's drones wouldn't be able to

distract him, as much as you wish they could. And again, Sol's hammer

wouldn't work in a 1v1 fight situation. it's hilarious how you didn't

mention the details of sol's hammer in your scan about it. You wanted to act

like its some little super powerful gun that Ironman can just walk around

with and shoot at anyone. Doesn't work that way.

I never stated that the model 10 has "huge limits", not sure what you're

point is there. The cloaking has to be used sparingly. The suit uses up

power a lot faster than other suits. Cloaking uses up power even faster.

Clearly my source of information is better than yours, lmao you've read many

comic books (according to yourself), but you didn't even know about the

different types of adamantium.

IIRC the beyonder stated that his strength is limitless. keep in mind

physical strength =/= powerfulness. Hulk's durability can't be taken down by

brute force or human weapons just like captain americas shield.

Please provide proof that his "strongest incarnation" was his limit. Please

provide proof that his strength is limited. How insane are you? Who told you

that his strongest incarnation is his limit? His strongest incarnation is

the strongest he has ever been, but no one is claiming it is his limit.

I meant marvel universe, not MCU. Do you seriously think I actually meant

MCU when I mentioned Zeus in the same paragraph? I'll repeat it again,

Ironman's time traveling and teleportation abilities are nothing compared to

time traveling and teleportation abilities that other beings have.

Ahh, your same durability logic could be applied to Captain America's

shield. It's regarded as the most indestructible item in the marvel

universe. Yet it can still be harmed by certain things? Shouldn't something

that is indestructible not be harmed by anything? Or do you not know the

definition of indestructible?

Ahh, just posting a bunch of non canon scans taken out of context. Please do

show the end results of those scans. Are you sure he was screaming out in

pain? Or was he screaming out in anger/rage?

Lmao I bet you got really excited in the hulkbuster vs hulk AOU fight right?

Do you seriously think ironman knocking out a calm Hulk that doesn't even

know he's in a fight with ironman somehow proves Ironman is better than

Hulk?

Ironman isn't capable of doing real damage to Hulk. A hulkbuster punch might

hurt him temporarily, but Hulk will heal from it pretty quickly. Ironman has

never successfully been able to defeat the Hulk except for one single fight

where he channeled all his energy into one 5,000% punch, knocked out the

Hulk, and collapsed after. Even that fight could be argued as a stalemate

since they were both knocked out.

You can't even prove if it is possible to teleport into Asgard. Do you

seriously think ironman would have the ability to teleport anywhere he

wanted? Again, when you bring magic into it, things change. There's certain

dimensions and places where only Thor himself goes and other avengers don't

venture into. Do you seriously think Tony just has to say "I want to go to

Asgard" and his teleportation thing will just teleport him there? doesn't

quite work like that.

Please prove his time machine would work on odin or Thor. WHo has the better

time control/time travel abilities? ironman or Odin? kiddo.

LMAO I said Ironman could have been killed when he was a teenager and your

only response to that is that his armor came out of his bones and blocked

the explosion? Are you seriously that illiterate?

Again, my point still stands. ironman could be killed when he was a

teenager. Killing Thor or Hulk as a teenager doesn't prove that Ironman is

special. Many people could be killed as teenagers, ironman included. A

teenager Ironman would get absolutely destroyed by a teenage Thor, which is

pretty funny, lol.

And please, the extremis armor is so recent, that's like saying "Thor can't

be hurt by the Hulk because he can be King Thor with the odinforce".

Ironman, without his armor, can be killed in his sleep, just like other

humans. You're an illiterate, insane liar if you say otherwise. Please tell

me, without his armor, why wouldn't Tony be able to be killed in his sleep?

Does he have a healing factor like wolverine or hulk? does he have thor's

durability? no, he doesn't.

Umm Ironman couldn't kill Thor in his sleep. Not sure why you would think he

could.

Your question is so insanely stupid it's like asking "Could ironman kill

Thor if Thor didn't have the powers Thor normally has"

"Could Ironman kill Hulk if Hulk wasn't Hulk"

That's literally what you're saying there.

Thor could overload his entire power source/his suit with his lightning,

rendering the suit useless.

Only HULK could beat him through brute force. Although some versions of Hulk

have been able to outsmart Tony as well.

Ironman doesn't have the means to strip them of their power you vile,

pathetic dishonest coward. LMAO. It's actually the other way around.

Hulk/Thor both have the ability to render his suits useless.

The only Ironman can beat Hulk or Thor is if he had the infinity gauntlet or

Odin's spear, or something else similar to that.

Storm actually does create artificial weather. Not sure why that's even

relevant here.

Thor's weather CLEARLY isn't artificial from his perspective. He can control

natural weather only, not artificial weather. He can however, call upon

lightning bolts/thunder, etc. His lightning bolts are not normal lightning

bolts, they are much more powerful. It really isn't my fault that you're not

familiar with any of these characters. It's basic knowledge you can read

about right here on comicvine.

Lol why didn't he create hurricane level winds to stop the tsunami? Maybe it

would have done more damage than the tsunami itself? Maybe it would have

been too risky? His tornadoes and hurricanes are much more destructive than

normal hurricanes or tornadoes. All your scan proves is that Thor can't

control artificial weather. Ahaha, yeah, you wish Iron man's device made him

master of the weather. Just like with his other abilities, Ironman's weather

control is nothing like Thor or Storms. He can control the weather and

slightly influence it, he can't create super powerful hurricanes/tornadoes

or super powerful lightning bolts with it.

Hank Pym, Reed Richards are both smarter than Stark. Banner is as smart, if

not smarter.

I've pointed out every single one of your lies as I come across them. You've

lied about adamantium, thors abilities, odins abilities, hulks abilities.

You like to exaggerate Ironman's abilities while negating Odin's or thors

abilities. You're so delusional you think Ironman has skyfather type powers.

You post scans of Ironman controlling the weather (something that can be

done in real life today), while claiming your scan proves that he negated

Thor's weather abilities?

Now you're going to claim Ironman can ram something with the same strength

Rhino can. Ahaha, such a pathetic liar.

Thor and Ares having the title of "Gods" says nothing about their DNA

similarities.

Umm ironman "repaired" Captain America's shield. Repairing it does not mean

he recreated Proto Adamantium. And LMAO, so the Serpent broke Cap's shield

through brute force but the Hulk can't no matter how strong he gets? You

were just saying proto adamantium can't be broken by brute force and can

only be broken by magic/matter manipulation.

You also told me that Adamantium is harder than Uru, and now you're saying

that adding uru to cap's shield "made it stronger".

You just said cap's shield can be broken by brute force and now you're

telling me that you don't need to be a skyfather to damage True Adamantium?

True Adamantium is not the same as Proto Adamantium. So far, only skyfather

level beings have damaged true adamantium. But is it possible for it to br

broken by someone strong enough? Yes it is. No one has shown the strength

needed so far.

LMFAO so do you seriously think because the washington monument weighs

90,000 tons today in the real world, that it weighs the same in the marvel

universe? do you seriously think that the washington monument of today

weighs the same as the monument in the 1970s and 80s?

Ironmans hulkbuster suit, which is his strongest suit, capped out at like

175 tons. You're dreaming if you think Ironman can lift 90,000 tons.

Again, Rhino has his strength combined with his charging speed which allowed

him to impale Thor with the serpent tooth. If Ironman had that tooth he

would likely extract the venom from the tooth and use it instead of trying

to impale Thor with it. He wouldn't be able to impale Thor the same way

Rhino did, it would be pretty dumb to try to impale him with it, actually.

But it is worth wondering, if that tooth hurts Thor, what do you think it

could do to Ironman? Who can defeat the midgard serpent in a fight, and take

that tooth, Thor, or Ironman? Who do people respect more? The honest God

that gives gifts to mankind or the cowardly scammer that hides in a suit so

people can't see the joy he gets from killing and scamming?

Regular Ironman's strength is 80-100 tons, which is the same range as Rhino.

Hulkbusters strength is capped at 175 tons. How many more times are you

going to lie about this kiddo?

We know Ironman's genetic disruptor has limits, just like his strength,

flight, invisibility, teleportation, time travel, super speed, durability,

and everything else has limits. That's how it works with characters that

have such a massive range of abilities that aren't skyfathers. His matter

manipulation isn't the same as someone that has matter manipulation as their

primary ability nor is it the same as skyfathers that can manipulate matter.

Thor has beaten people with much stronger matter manipulation abilities than

ironman.

#35 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: i just scroll past the posts that I know will stress me out.

If a person asks something like "is it possible in theory for this to happen" and you tell them it is, but not only that but show past times of it happening....and they argue with you, then they aren't so much looking for an answer, as they are looking for people to argue with.

#36 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: Exactly. Or they are looking for someone that agrees with them. The guy has a superiority complex though and he needs to be right about something.

#37 Posted by Ondskapt666 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd, @noone301994 I don't know how you two can put up with this shit for this long. I'm pulling my hair out reading his responses...

#38 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@ondskapt666: I've honestly only been talking to Noone301994 after my initial post and reply to the other guy. I know if I read his replies I will get sucked in, so I scroll past them.

#39 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Ondskapt666 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@ondskapt666: I've honestly only been talking to Noone301994 after my initial post and reply to the other guy. I know if I read his replies I will get sucked in, so I scroll past them.

Keep passing them, you won't have any hair by the end lol

#41 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisthebest said:

@noone301994:

Captain Americas shield is considered the most indestructible item in the universe yet it makes no difference when it comes to skyfathers or omnipotent beings. It's the same thing with Hulk.

Hulk isn't as powerful or as strong as a Skyfather, that's the difference. It's really not that hard a concept to grasp.

Strongest is not the same as powerful. Strength means lifting strength. Yes, the Hulk is considered the strongest in the marvel universe outside of omnipotent people and skyfathers. You clearly have no idea what omnipotence is. Omnipotence allows you to do anything, Hulk's strength is considered limitless. He hasn't been shown to reach his limit yet, at least.

Lmao that's not true. Hercules is easily stronger based on feats, but of course you will ignore feats and established limits because you have this fanboy idea stuck in your head that Hulk's strength is unlimited and that there is nothing he can't lift. What a joke. His best strength feat is destroying a planet, Hercules' best strength feat is actually lifting the planet. Earth weighs 13,170,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pounds and Hercules held the Earth for several minutes.

How could a skyfather harm him if he gets insanely strong? Because strength is not the same as being powerful. Most skyfathers have matter manipulation abilities as well as insane super strength and other things.

Zeus beat Hulk with pure strength alone...

No Caption Provided

Lmao please prove that Tony's machine could damage Hulk kiddo.

Did you not read the captions? The device will make all of the anti-matter collide with the positive matter and annihilate it instantly. It makes matter destroy itself. Last time I checked, Hulk is made of matter. LOL you really don't believe that Iron Man can beat Hulk do you? Alright, here we go:

What's your retort to that pal? His adamantium sentinels took down Hulk and Thor AT THE SAME TIME.

Banner not smarter than Tony? Banner is AT least as Smart as Tony, if not smarter. Reed Richards is smarter than both of them. It really is hard for you to admit that Ironman isn't the smartest/most powerful isn't it?

LOL these are baseless statements with nothing to back them up. Bruce Banner hasn't made any revolutionary innovations scientifically unlike Stark. I never claimed that he's the smartest and most powerful lmao. And you call me a liar? Reed Richards and Doctor Doom are the only ones, in my eyes, smarter than Stark.

Hulk has survived much worse than Ironman's pathetic machines.

And Iron Man has survived worse than Hulk's pathetic punches.

His armor "coming to him within seconds" wouldn't make a difference if black widow stabbed him.

It came to him in milliseconds. It literally came out as the explosion happened. Explosions are extremely fast. On the millisecond range, and his armor was able to suit up BEFORE it even touched his skin. So it's not "a couple of seconds." Black Widow's knife wouldn't do anything.

Now, if you could negate their powers that would be different than going back in time. But you haven't been able to prove that Ironman's machine could work on Thor or Hulk. It works on anyone, according to you. It has no limits, right? It would even work on celestials or people with omnipotence?

At best, it has dampened someone as powerful as Sentry, correct? Sentry is a planet buster capable of manipulating molecules. If it worked on him and his powers, why wouldn't it work on someone like Thor or Hulk? It attacks your genetic code. Does Hulk and Thor not have genes? At best, it can work on anyone at Sentry's level or below. Thor and Hulk are at Sentry's level right? Celestials and omnipotent characters aren't at Sentry's level. They are far above him. Stop putting words in my mouth.

You pathetic liar I mentioned the magneto thing to show you that Wolverines bones aren't solid adamantium as you claimed, they are human bones coated/plated in adamantium.

And I said that there's no difference between coated/plated adamantium and solid adamantium except the AMOUNT.

Its freaking hilarious lol so do you really think that an Adamantium sheet would be the same as a solid adamantium block in terms of durability? AN adamantium sheet COULD be dented.

Adamantium hasn't been damaged by anything short of matter manipulation and skyfather's. Just because there is a sheet of adamantium, it doesn't mean it can be dented. It's less thick and durable than a block, yes, but that doesn't matter. It still can't be dented unless a skyfather or matter/reality manipulator does it.

Wolverine has beta adamantium in his body which is the bone combining with adamantium. It isn't pure adamantium, it's a bone/adamantium mix. It CAN be dented by people with super strength but it will heal and recover, the adamantium/bone alloy itself heals.

Show me a scan of someone doing so.

And I'll repeat it again, Secondary Adamantium CAN be dented with brute force. Thor dented an Adamantium cylinder. The Hulk dented Ultron who had armor made out of adamantium. The Hulk broke an adamantium needle. These things were all secondary adamantium. You absolutely do not need to be skyfather level to break/damage secondary adamantium.

I never disputed that. Secondary adamantium is much weaker than pure adamantium so that's irrelevant. Iron Man's armor is essentially made from low-grade adamantium.

If I remember correctly, there's been multiple marvel Gods and others mentioning that captain americas shield is one of the most indestructible items in the universe, and that there is nothing else like it. Ironman didn't recreate Proto Adamantium, as much as you wish he did. The shield he recreated was either True Adamantium or Secondary Adamantium.

Quote me saying that I believed the shield Iron Man rebuilt was proto-adamantium. Skyfathers have also broken proto-adamantium with their bare hands and Iron Man repaired it.

No Caption Provided

How’d they fix it? With Asgardian dwarves, of course! After the battle, they and Tony Stark work together to repair the shield by adding uru-infused enhancements to make it stronger. Their efforts leave a noticeable scar on the surface which they offer to take off, but Cap says don’t bother, as it , which Captain America elects to keep it as it gives “the old girl a little bit of character.”

https://comiclists.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/all-those-who-chose-to-oppose-his-shield-must-yield-not/

True Adamantium is nearly as strong/durable as Proto Adamantium.

Key word: nearly.

Its funny how much of a pathetic loser you are. You so badly want Ironman to be the best you will make up stories about him making proto adamantium. How about you prove it WAS proto adamantium instead of asking me to prove it wasn't, LMAO.

Hey!! I'm a loser now! Finally, he switched up the insults. Congratulations on expanding your vocabulary. I'm proud of you man. Again, quote me saying that Iron Man recreated proto-adamantium. All I did was post a picture of Iron Man creating an adamantium shield. I never claimed it was proto. Gotta love the irony of saying I'm the one making stuff up, huh?

Seriously, the only pathetic response you have to anything logical is "prove it".

But when you say it, and I actually do, with scans and logic. That's not enough. I'm a 'pathetic liar' right? The autism is strong with this one.

Please prove sol's hammer, the genetic disruptor, and the time machine would work on Thor or Odin. I can't wait to see that.

Oh, now we're bringing Odin into the fray? Lmao let's just bring in Galactus too while we're at it? Why wouldn't the time machine 'work on Thor'? He goes back when Thor was a twerpy and untrained teenager and he kills him. Are you actually going to imply that Iron Man can't kill a teenage Thor? HAHAHAHAHA! Sol's hammer (at 2%) is a planet buster. I already showed it's capabilities. It's your turn to show what Thor's durability can do to evade it. If you use a feat that's good enough, I'll concede. That's how debating works. See, you use ad hominem fallacy, where you try to attack the debater instead of his arguments by calling me names. Sorry, but just because you call someone a pathetic liar, that statement alone doesn't prove I lied, bud. I already proved that the genetic disruptor would work on Thor, now it's your turn to refute my claim.

If you seriously think that there is no difference between plated metal and solid metal, you are insane and you need to go see a doctor.

I already admitted that the only difference between it is the AMOUNT. But yeah, you can twist my words if you want. If it's indestructible metal, it won't matter if you have a sliver, a sheet, or a mile of it. It can't be broken by someone below Skyfather level. Period.

You're reading comic books where there's tons of characters and Gods that can do so many insane, unrealistic things, and you're concerned about whether or not something is scientifically sound? What's next? Are you going to say that Odin can't do anything because it doesn't make sense for him to have the powers he does? Do you think Stark's tech is actually scientific?

Umm.. Yes..? There is a scientific explanation for Iron Man's armor and arc reactor. If humans were advanced enough, we could re-create something like that... What's Odin's explanation for time travel? "magik herp derp". So don't lecture me on which one makes more sense.

So a time machine is scientifically logical now, according to you? lmao?

According to Einsten, time travel is possible. http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=98062. Sure, according to their theories, you can only go one way, but that alone kind of disproves you doesn't it princess? Aww, that's okay. Just call me a coward and shake it off.

Your logic is "If it's labelled scientific, it is scientific". Please tell me how Stark's time machine or bleeding edge technology is in any way whatsoever "scientific". we're talking about the marvel world here.

It's more scientific than the Odin-force. Can you deny that? Iron Man's science can be far-fetched at times, but magic is even worse. Magic defies Newton's laws, Stark's tech doesn't.

You sound pretty butthurt about the fact that the Odinforce allows time control and time travel. Maybe you shouldn't be reading comic books if you really have that much of an issue with magical things?

I'm not saying that I have a problem with it. YOU were the one that practically said that magic made more sense than Iron Man using science to time travel. That's all. I'm not butthurt about anything.

Oh and another one of Thor and Odin's powers is "Cosmic awareness". Please, if that's wrong as well, as you claim, then why don't you go update the comicvine character pages for Thor and Odin? It seems like all the character pages on comicvine are just wrong, besides Ironman's page, according to you?

I personally don't think any of the pages are 100% correct because it's just fans writing them out, but what can you do? If you got comic book writers and companies to write them out than it'd be different. If Odin has cosmic awareness on the scale that you imply, then why does he need Heimdall to see things for him?

Oh wait, I don't see time travel or molecular rearrangement listed as Ironman's abilities. Maybe you should update Ironman's page and add in "time travel" and "molecular rearrangement" since Ironman has these abilities according to you?

I dare you to quote me on ever saying Iron Man could manipulate molecules. I dare you. I already showed you that he CAN time travel, but he just needs preparation to do so. It's not a standard ability. If time traveling isn't on there, and you already saw the scans of him doing so, shouldn't that alone prove to you how incomplete and inaccurate the wiki pages are?

LMAO, he didn't even get a scratch from those repulsors. Again, getting knocked back doesn't mean you took damage. Hulk's been knocked miles away and not taken damage. Thor's been knocked back numerous times and not taken any damage. getting Knocked back =/= taking damage. seems like you haven't read many comics if you think getting knocked back is the same as taking damage.

Getting hurt =/= taking damage, you dolt. You claimed that Iron Man couldn't even hurt Hulk and I proved you wrong. Besides, in those scans I showed Iron Man knocking out Hulk, twice. Is that not "taking damage" in your eyes? Give me a break. You fail.

Again, Sol's hammer can't be aimed at one specific person. Your "not if he's getting distracted" is pointless because he would be able to tell if the Earth is falling apart pretty quickly. Also keep in mind that his mother is the Earth Goddess, and he himself has cosmic awareness. He would obviously feel the planet being destroyed. Ironman's drones wouldn't be able to distract him, as much as you wish they could. And again, Sol's hammer wouldn't work in a 1v1 fight situation.

Lmfao now regular Thor has cosmic awareness? Christ, your credibility is going further and further down the drain! They wouldn't be able to distract him? Okay? You gonna elaborate on that? If Iron Man sends in like 30 drones to attack, what is Thor going to do? Stand there and ignore them? Lmao.

it's hilarious how you didn't mention the details of sol's hammer in your scan about it. You wanted to act like its some little super powerful gun that Ironman can just walk around with and shoot at anyone. Doesn't work that way.

I said with prep he could use this, you tard. I never implied or said it's a standard weapon that Iron Man can use.

I never stated that the model 10 has "huge limits", not sure what you're point is there. The cloaking has to be used sparingly. The suit uses up power a lot faster than other suits. Cloaking uses up power even faster.

There is literally no indication at all whatsoever that the invisibility drains power faster. You literally made that up. In neither scans did it even slightly indicate that Iron Man's invisibility drained his systems faster.

Clearly my source of information is better than yours, lmao you've read many comic books (according to yourself), but you didn't even know about the different types of adamantium.

My information has served me well. All I needed to know was that Skyfather level beings and above are the only ones that can break true/solid adamantium. That's literally what we've been arguing this entire time.

IIRC the beyonder stated that his strength is limitless. keep in mind physical strength =/= powerfulness. Hulk's durability can't be taken down by brute force or human weapons just like captain americas shield.

Obviously he can't be beaten by Cap's shield but stating that no physical force in the multiverse can take his durability down is nothing short of absurd. Hell, a rocket with a yield high enough to fly to Mars and back was enough to knock Hulk out cold, and the funny thing was that Iron Man's shields withstood the hit. Lmao.

Is that not brute force? Uh-oh. I just proved you wrong, cue in the insults.

Please provide proof that his "strongest incarnation" was his limit. Please provide proof that his strength is limited. How insane are you? Who told you that his strongest incarnation is his limit? His strongest incarnation is the strongest he has ever been, but no one is claiming it is his limit.

When he was in World Breaker mode and he fought Red She-Hulk, their blows resulted in the destruction of the planet, but if he had limited strength wouldn't the planets nearby have been destroyed too from the shockwaves?

No Caption Provided

That moon or planet or whatever on the right is perfectly fine.

I meant marvel universe, not MCU. Do you seriously think I actually meant MCU when I mentioned Zeus in the same paragraph? I'll repeat it again, Ironman's time traveling and teleportation abilities are nothing compared to time traveling and teleportation abilities that other beings have.

LOL that is such an ignorant and baseless assumption. Nightcrawler's teleportation can't go more than a couple of miles, but Iron Man's teleporter straight up teleported them to the other side of the planet. That logic alone disproves your simplistic and broken logic.

Ahh, your same durability logic could be applied to Captain America's shield. It's regarded as the most indestructible item in the marvel universe. Yet it can still be harmed by certain things? Shouldn't something that is indestructible not be harmed by anything? Or do you not know the definition of indestructible?

At the end of the day, these are nothing more than statements. "Hulk's strength is infinite and has no limits" or "Captain America's shield is indestructible." Hulk's strength has shown limits (struggling to lift a 150 billion ton mountain) and Cap's shield has shown limits (harmed by skyfathers). End of story.

Ahh, just posting a bunch of non canon scans taken out of context. Please do show the end results of those scans. Are you sure he was screaming out in pain? Or was he screaming out in anger/rage?

He closed his eyes and flinched in every scan that he got hit. In fact, in a couple of them he even releases his grip of Iron Man after getting hit. If you were screaming in rage, why would you release your grip or flinch or close your eyes? I love how you ignored the scans of him getting knocked out cold though lmao.

Lmao I bet you got really excited in the hulkbuster vs hulk AOU fight right? ]Do you seriously think ironman knocking out a calm Hulk that doesn't even know he's in a fight with ironman somehow proves Ironman is better than Hulk?

Hulk wasn't calm when he got knocked out. Look at his face. He was clearly angry once he saw the soldiers pointing their guns at him.

He got angry right before he was punched. I didn't like the ending to the fight because Hulk should have won or it should have been a tie, but this is irrelevant.
He got angry right before he was punched. I didn't like the ending to the fight because Hulk should have won or it should have been a tie, but this is irrelevant.

Ironman isn't capable of doing real damage to Hulk. A hulkbuster punch might hurt him temporarily, but Hulk will heal from it pretty quickly. Ironman has never successfully been able to defeat the Hulk except for one single fight where he channeled all his energy into one 5,000% punch, knocked out the Hulk, and collapsed after. Even that fight could be argued as a stalemate since they were both knocked out.

You said Iron Man couldn't hurt Hulk. I proved that wrong. Whether it was temporary pain or permanent pain, it doesn't matter.

You can't even prove if it is possible to teleport into Asgard. Do you seriously think ironman would have the ability to teleport anywhere he wanted? Again, when you bring magic into it, things change. There's certain dimensions and places where only Thor himself goes and other avengers don't venture into. Do you seriously think Tony just has to say "I want to go to Asgard" and his teleportation thing will just teleport him there? doesn't quite work like that.

Please prove his time machine would work on odin or Thor. WHo has the better time control/time travel abilities? ironman or Odin? kiddo.

Odin has nothing to do with this. He's not going to notice some random mortal traveling through time. If he stopped every mortal from traveling through time then he would have defeated Kang the Conquerer himself a long time ago.

LMAO I said Ironman could have been killed when he was a teenager and your only response to that is that his armor came out of his bones and blocked the explosion? Are you seriously that illiterate?

You also stated after that that Black Widow could kill him in his sleep. Are you seriously that illiterate and forgetful?

Again, my point still stands. ironman could be killed when he was a teenager. Killing Thor or Hulk as a teenager doesn't prove that Ironman is special. Many people could be killed as teenagers, ironman included. A teenager Ironman would get absolutely destroyed by a teenage Thor, which is pretty funny, lol.

No Caption Provided

Tony Stark doesn't have superhuman abilities, so killing a random teenage human means nothing. Killing a teenage Asgardian is much more impressive. See how you're just bringing in random crap to make Iron Man look worse? To that, I say, who the hell cares?

And please, the extremis armor is so recent, that's like saying "Thor can't be hurt by the Hulk because he can be King Thor with the odinforce".

Lmao I think we need to work on our analogies. Those comparisons aren't even slightly accurate or similar. I straight up laughed out loud at that, thank you for that. Besides, Iron Man last had Extremis in 2009. That's not that recent. He's had a lot of more recent suits in between 2009 and 2015. Hell, even Thor hasn't had the Odin-force in years. Again, terrible analogy.

Ironman, without his armor, can be killed in his sleep, just like other humans. You're an illiterate, insane liar if you say otherwise. Please tell me, without his armor, why wouldn't Tony be able to be killed in his sleep?

If you took away his armor, yes, he could be killed in his sleep. What does this prove? This literally has no impact on our discussion at all whatsoever. It's just you bashing Tony Stark for not having abilities outside of his armor. So what?

Does he have a healing factor like wolverine or hulk? does he have thor's durability? no, he doesn't.

In Extremis his healing factor was comparable to Wolverine's actually.

In the last scan he even challenges Wolverine to a healing contest. But again, I don't see the purpose of mentioning if Iron Man does or does not have a healing factor? Besides bashing Stark, what purpose does this point serve?

Umm Ironman couldn't kill Thor in his sleep. Not sure why you would think he could.

Not sure why you think I said that?

Your question is so insanely stupid it's like asking "Could ironman kill Thor if Thor didn't have the powers Thor normally has" "Could Ironman kill Hulk if Hulk wasn't Hulk" That's literally what you're saying there.

But Thor and Hulk would have their powers at the beginning, Iron Man would just take them away. Just because they don't have their powers anymore it doesn't not make them Thor or Hulk lmao..

Thor could overload his entire power source/his suit with his lightning, rendering the suit useless.

LOL you mean like he did here:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
Scan 1: Only a little shaken from Thor's lightning; Scan 2-3: Effectively absorbs Thor's lightning and channels it to defeat the Destroyer armor; Scan 4-5: Absorbs most of Thor's lightning to save his friends from being killed (I guess Iron Man wasn't as selfish here was he?)

So no, lightning alone won't do anything but amp his power considering he can absorb it.

Only HULK could beat him through brute force. Although some versions of Hulk have been able to outsmart Tony as well.

Outsmarting him alone won't beat him. Doc Green needed a combination of trickery and brute force.

Ironman doesn't have the means to strip them of their power you vile, pathetic dishonest coward. LMAO. It's actually the other way around.

Lmfao you are so mad it's hilarious.

Hulk/Thor both have the ability to render his suits useless.

And?

The only Ironman can beat Hulk or Thor is if he had the infinity gauntlet or Odin's spear, or something else similar to that.

Even though I've already shown you Iron Man knocking out Hulk?

Thor's weather CLEARLY isn't artificial from his perspective. He can control natural weather only, not artificial weather. He can however, call upon lightning bolts/thunder, etc. His lightning bolts are not normal lightning bolts, they are much more powerful. It really isn't my fault that you're not familiar with any of these characters. It's basic knowledge you can read about right here on comicvine.

So Storm creates artificial weather but Thor doesn't? Lmao I've heard it all now.

Lol why didn't he create hurricane level winds to stop the tsunami? Maybe it would have done more damage than the tsunami itself? Maybe it would have been too risky? His tornadoes and hurricanes are much more destructive than normal hurricanes or tornadoes. All your scan proves is that Thor can't control artificial weather.

Oh, please. If he's as good as you say he is creating a negating force would have been safer than just standing there and watching. So does that mean that, since it's artificial weather, that Thor couldn't control Storm's weather either?

Ahaha, yeah, you wish Iron man's device made him master of the weather. Just like with his other abilities, Ironman's weather control is nothing like Thor or Storms. He can control the weather and slightly influence it, he can't create super powerful hurricanes/tornadoes or super powerful lightning bolts with it.

Technically, he did create weather that couldn't be controlled or stopped by Thor. How does that not make him the master? Iron Man's weather control actually made it rain FREAKING FROGS. His weather machine defies the standard rules of weather. Can Thor or Storm do that? He can create Tsunami's, blizzards, and frogs to fall from the sky, but somehow you believe his limit is creating tornadoes and hurricanes? Lmao k. He has created a weather machine capable of shooting lightning bolts. In fact, they were strong enough to stagger Sentry and harm Ares.

For context, Ultron hacked his weather satellite and used it against the Avengers.

Get owned.

Hank Pym, Reed Richards are both smarter than Stark. Banner is as smart, if not smarter.

Reed Richards is, but not by much. He's even admitted that the difference in intellect is fractional and that Iron Man is the world's best multi-tasker and builder (even better than himself). Plus Stark has beaten him at chess twice.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bruce Banner hasn't done much on Stark's level. Also, Hank Pym has admitted that Tony Stark was smarter than him.

No Caption Provided

I've pointed out every single one of your lies as I come across them. You've lied about adamantium, thors abilities, odins abilities, hulks abilities.

I never lied about adamantium. You still haven't proven me wrong. I never lied about Thor's abilities. I only asked for you to prove Odin could time travel, I never denied that he could. I just wanted you to show me context and proof instead of some statement on an edited wiki page. I never lied about Hulk's abilities. You still haven't proven me wrong. His strength has limits, the whole "stronger I am, angrier I get" concept is clearly hyperbole. Otherwise he'd be unstoppable at World Breaker mode. But he's not. He barely busted a planet on his own.

You like to exaggerate Ironman's abilities while negating Odin's or thors abilities. You're so delusional you think Ironman has skyfather type powers.

You are an idiot if you think I implied that.

You post scans of Ironman controlling the weather (something that can be done in real life today), while claiming your scan proves that he negated.

Lmao it can be done in real life today? Boy I can't wait to see this! Show me! The scan clearly says, "Thor's powers failed" to stop the weather. What more do you want?

Now you're going to claim Ironman can ram something with the same strength Rhino can. Ahaha, such a pathetic liar.

My God... The autism struggle is real.. I just showed you Iron Man pushing a 90,000 ton pillar back into place, and that's not enough force to match Rhino's strength? Rhino is an 80 tonner you dolt. Even Iron Man, a class 100 tonner, is above Rhino's levels with his base strength.

Thor and Ares having the title of "Gods" says nothing about their DNA similarities.

Gaea is genetically related to both sides. Asgardian and Olympian. Even that other guy admitted that!

Umm ironman "repaired" Captain America's shield. Repairing it does not mean he recreated Proto Adamantium. And LMAO, so the Serpent broke Cap's shield through brute force but the Hulk can't no matter how strong he gets? You were just saying proto adamantium can't be broken by brute force and can only be broken by magic/matter manipulation.

Again, I never claimed that Iron Man re-created it. No, I said only skyfather's can break them.

You also told me that Adamantium is harder than Uru, and now you're saying that adding uru to cap's shield "made it stronger".

It is harder, but when something is broken like that you need to fill in the slits and cracks and replace it with something else. He meant that the Uru infused with the vibranium and proto-adamantium made it stronger.

You just said cap's shield can be broken by brute force and now you're telling me that you don't need to be a skyfather to damage True Adamantium?

The Serpent is a skyfather, princess.

True Adamantium is not the same as Proto Adamantium. So far, only skyfather level beings have damaged true adamantium. But is it possible for it to broken by someone strong enough? Yes it is. No one has shown the strength needed so far.

A Skyfather has...

LMFAO so do you seriously think because the washington monument weighs 90,000 tons today in the real world, that it weighs the same in the marvel universe? do you seriously think that the washington monument of today weighs the same as the monument in the 1970s and 80s?

Oh now he's going to claim that the gravity on Earth is different from the gravity on our planet to serve his purposes. HAHA so sad.

Ironmans hulkbuster suit, which is his strongest suit, capped out at like 175 tons. You're dreaming if you think Ironman can lift 90,000 tons.

His base strength in the Hulk-Buster is 175 tons. His base strength in his standard Iron Man suit is 100 tons. When he pushes himself to the limit he can lift thousands of tons.

Submarines weigh at least 3,000 tons. Or does this submarine weigh less than a real life submarine for some convenient reason?
Submarines weigh at least 3,000 tons. Or does this submarine weigh less than a real life submarine for some convenient reason?

Again, Rhino has his strength combined with his charging speed which allowed him to impale Thor with the serpent tooth. If Ironman had that tooth he would likely extract the venom from the tooth and use it instead of trying to impale Thor with it. He wouldn't be able to impale Thor the same way Rhino did, it would be pretty dumb to try to impale him with it, actually.

It would be dumb, yet Rhino did it and it worked. Iron Man can fly at massively hypersonic speeds. He can fly at mach 8.7 (and that's not even his fastest travel speed feat) and blitz Thor with the tooth at those speeds and it'd work. You act like Iron Man is weaker than Spider-Man or something...

But it is worth wondering, if that tooth hurts Thor, what do you think it could do to Ironman? Who can defeat the midgard serpent in a fight, and take that tooth, Thor, or Ironman? Who do people respect more? The honest God that gives gifts to mankind or the cowardly scammer that hides in a suit so people can't see the joy he gets from killing and scamming?

Lmao it's so hard to take you seriously. I'm not even going to fall into that baited trap in that last sentence.

Regular Ironman's strength is 80-100 tons, which is the same range as Rhino.

Rhino is an 80 tonner at maximum. The guy can't even take on Spider-Man.

Hulkbusters strength is capped at 175 tons. How many more times are you going to lie about this kiddo?

The base strength, fool.

We know Ironman's genetic disruptor has limits, just like his strength, flight, invisibility, teleportation, time travel, super speed, durability, and everything else has limits.

Everything has limits! The only people that don't have limits are omnipotent beings! So pointing out that Iron Man's speed has limits is completely irrelevant. It's sad how desperate you are to be right about something.

That's how it works with characters that have such a massive range of abilities that aren't skyfathers. His matter manipulation isn't the same as someone that has matter manipulation as their primary ability nor is it the same as skyfathers that can manipulate matter.

Your logic is that, since Iron Man's strength, flight, speed, etc. is artificial and doesn't come from superpowers, they are somehow inferior. That's brain-dead logic. Also, I never claimed Iron Man could manipulate matter. Lmao.

Thor has beaten people with much stronger matter manipulation abilities than ironman.

I never claimed Iron Man had matter manipulation abilities. Who has Thor beaten with matter manipulation powers? This should be good.

#42 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994:

Hulk COULD reach Hercules level of strength. Lmao at Hercules being stronger than Hulk, both of them are seen as equals in

strength along with Thor. Due to the Hulks ability to increase his strength depending on his anger, his strength CAN

exceed Hercules or Thors. It doesn't mean it has, it means it COULD happen. Strength=/= power by the way.

Yeah I'm well aware that Zeus beat Hulk with pure strength alone, it doesn't change the fact that the Hulk has the

possibility of increasing his strength. He hasn't done it before but logically look at the Hulk's ability and think about

it. Why would you compare Hulk to skyfather level beings that can do insane things anyway? Hulk is matched with Hercules,

Zeus probably just has to wish his strength increases and it'll increase. It doesn't change the fact that the Hulk's

strength doesn't have a limit.

LMAO your scan doesn't even have Hulk or Thor in it you pathetic, cowardly liar. Again, if you seriously think his

adamantium sentinels have a chance against Hulk or Thor you're delusional. Hulk has his healing factor and durability.

Thor has his durability and his lightning. It would literally take one strong lightning bolt from Thor to render those

suits useless. Ironman's suits have the same weaknesses other electrical machines do. They can be overloaded with

electricity. Thor is one of Ironman's greatest weaknesses.

Bruce Banner has HELPED Stark create NUMEROUS inventions. Stark gets the credit for them because he has the money his

daddy left him, so he can actually create those inventions. Seriously, Hank Pym is the smartest avenger. He's smarter than

Stark. Tony and Banner are smart in different ways iirc, Stark is a smarter engineer while Banner is a smarter scientist.

It's hilarious how Stark gets help with almost every single one of his inventions besides his suits and here you are

claiming he does it all himself. Ironman can't beat Thor with his regular suits, he can't beat him with his extremis suits

either. And Ironman isn't capable of taking down the Midgard Serpent, as much as you wish he could, LMAO.

Lol you really are butthurt about the fact that Hulk is stronger than Ironman aren't you? Sure Stark's survived more than

Hulks punches, the Hulk can rip apart his suit with his bare hands. Ironmans suit, even his strongest suit, can't do

anything to the Hulk.

You are an idiot, of course Black Widow wouldn't be able to successfully stab him if he had his extremis armor on. Thor's

hammer would be able to surpass the defenses of Ironman's extremis armor, though. Besides, he lost extremis. Are you sad

about him losing extremis? I was talking about regular Tony Stark, when he had to actually get inside his suit, not when

he was a cyborg. Regular tony stark, the one as we see in the movies, the tony stark for most of marvel history, would be

able to be killed in his sleep. He doesn't have the instincts, reflexes, or athletic abilities someone like wolverine,

captain america, or spiderman have.

Hulk, due to his healing factor, would be able to survive the genetic disruptor. It wouldn't work on someone like Hulk or

Wolverine. We don't know if it would work on Thor due to his immunity to human weapons and human diseases. Also take into

account that Thor isn't even an average Asgardian, he's half Asgardian. Again you don't know if it would work on Thor. You

should go look up who Thor's mother is, by the way. Thor is above Sentry, by the way. Sentry is a human, so please stop

with the pathetic excuses here. Something working on Sentry or Ares in no way whatsoever means it would work on Thor. And

again, you don't even know if Ironman could successfully hit Thor with this thing anyway. lmao.

You are absolutely insane, have you ever compared a steel sheet to a solid steel cylinder? Are you really that insane?

Adamantium sheets can't be dented? Lmao? Adamantium sheets could ABSOLUTELY be dented by someone like Hulk or Sentry.

Skyfathers are needed to damage PROTO ADAMANTIUM. WHich is Captain Americas shield, and possibly hercules' mace. Proto

adamantium has never been recreated. Skyfathers have damaged proto adamantium. True adamantium is less durable than proto

adamantium. beta adamantium and secondary adamantium are EVEN less durable than true adamantium. adamantium sheets are

likely even less durable than those things.

AHh please tell me, how would I give you a scan showing Wolverines bones being dented? Do they show what's going on inside

WOlverines body? It's a well known fact that Woleverines true adamantium mixed with his bones creating beta adamantium

(bone adamantium alloy). Since his bones were coated in adamantium, it wasn't as durable as solid adamantium, but because

his bones have mixed with the adamantium, they both heal/recover together.

Really? Funny, because I said the Hulk can dent secondary adamantium, and your response was "prove it".

Again, Ironman repairing a proto adamantium shield doesn't mean that he added proto adamantium onto it. The cases where

Ironman repaired cap's shield, he either added Uru onto it, or he added true adamantium onto it. He never recreated proto

adamantium as much as you wish he did. No one has recreated it.

Are you freaking serious right now?

Here's a direct quote from you, you pathetic liar. "Lmfao. So what was that shield made out of then? Titanium? Prove that

it wasn't proto adamantium. I can't wait for this.".

You literally claimed earlier that Ironman recreated proto adamantium. You asked me to "prove that it wasn't proto

adamantium".

The percentage and volume of adamantium has a huge effect on its durability. Wolverines bones are an adamantium-bone alloy

that constantly heals due to his healing factor. The problem with your logic is that you're claiming a mix of

bone/adamantium is as durable as pure adamantium, when it isn't. Bone/adamantium is less durable than pure adamantium, and

there's no doubt it can be dented by people like sentry or hulk.

True adamantium isn't flexible, by the way, so Ironman wouldn't be able to coat his entire suit in true adamantium. He

could have certain areas of his suit coated in true adamantium, but it seems like Ironman wants to have as much

flexibility as possible.

I really don't understand what you were trying to prove by putting up serpent ripping up captain americas shield. Your

post also disproves your earlier claim of uru being equal or less to adamantium, because clearly, if they used uru infused

enhancements to make the shield stronger, it means uru is as durable as proto adamantium, likely even MORE durable.

Again, you posted earlier asking me to "prove it wasn't proto adamantium". I guess you're lying now, to hide your

embarrassment. What a pathetic coward.

Your scans themselves prove that the sol's hammer is not a tiny little gun that Ironman can target towards one specific

person. He can focus it in towards one planet. Again, the sol's hammer has Ironman sitting on it thousands of miles away

from the planet hes about to destroy. Doesn't that sound cowardly to you at ALL? lmao? Thor would recognize the planet

being taken apart, and fly away, simple as that. Maybe he could just stand right in the center of it and take the hit

anyway. Human weapons don't really hurt him, after all.

You didn't prove the genetic disruptor worked on Thor, you pathetic, dishonest, vile coward. You proved it worked on Ares.

You are ASSUMING/guessing/hoping it would work on Thor. you pathetic coward.

Again, you don't know if Ironman could teleport to Asgard. You don't know if he could go far enough back in time. You

don't know if he would even be successful going that far back in time, due to his machine being limited as well as dealing

with other people that can time travel/freeze time. You also don't know if teenage Thor's durability would be less than

adult thors, or how much less it would be. Thor wasn't some human that gained his powers through a freak accident. He was

born a God. You haven't put up any proof whatsoever showing that teenage Thor would have less durability than adult Thor

besides your own hopes and wishes.

Please explain why a solid steel bar doesn't bend but a 100% steel sheet does bend. Why can a solid steel sheet be ripped

in half but a solid steel bar can't?

Asgardian technology is actually alien technology that is far more advanced than any Stark tech. Again, if magic bothers

you, find a new comic book to read. Don't claim that magic doesn't exist or doesn't work just because you wish it didn't.

We're talking about the marvel world, where we know magic exists, where we know magic is more powerful than science.

LMAO freaking hilarious. So if Odin time travels, it's unscientific and illogical, but if Ironman does it, it just becomes

scientific and logical.

if Ironman teleports or turns invisible, it's logical and scientific, but if Odin does the same thing, it's illogical and

unscientific. Yet again, you show your hypocrisy.

I'm not familiar enough with the comic books to know whether or not a scan by itself is canon or non canon. Ahh the wiki

pages are inaccurate? Why don't you just edit Ironman's page and add "genetic disruption", "teleportation",

"invisibility", and "time travel" on there. Again, I would be curious to see what happens after you edit that wiki page.

You'll probably be banned from editing it further due to fraud.

The only real scenario where Ironman knocked out Hulk was like 30-40 years ago when he put all his energy into one punch,

and collapsed afterwards. WHich would be a stalemate. Since that time, they've made Hulk as well as Ironman more

powerful.The Hulk would ultimately win in a fight. Compare Ironman's abilities to Hulks abilities. Writers can do anything

they want, but if you want to stay consistent, the Hulk's abilities outclass Ironman's.

Ahh, I forgot another thing. Thor can use Mjolnir to track any object/any person. It's on Thor's ability list. He has

cosmic awareness. He would likely be able to sense Earth getting destroyed. He is a God, after all. His mother is the

billions of years old Earth goddess, after all. But I guess Ironman can beat him, according to you.

Not only is the sol's hammer not a standard weapon, it isn't a weapon he could use in a 1v1 fight situation at all. He

would have to be hiding up with sol's hammer, thousands of miles away from the planet he wants to destroy. Besides, using

sol's hammer in that way would automatically mean that he has morals off. Do you seriously want to compare a no morals

Ironman to a no morals Thor now? Who do you think is going to win the fight?

Again, skyfather beings can break proto adamantium. Proto adamantium is not the same as true adamantium. true adamantium

is weaker. get over it. And lmao, nice job adding in "true/solid" adamantium now, when you literally claimed earlier that

you need to be a skyfather to damage freaking a freaking sheet of adamantium. Sheet metals sacrifice durability in order

for increases malleability. It's a tradeoff.

Ahh, "knocking Hulk out cold" doesn't prove anything because his durability, strength, and healing varies depending on his

anger levels. You saw a calm Hulk get knocked out in avengers 2. Did you get excited when he got knocked out? Did you

think Ironman/hulkbuster can beat Hulk because of that?

Hulk would have no reason to lose his anger in a fight. If you have a real fight between Ironman vs Hulk, Hulk would win.

Ahh its funny that Stark didn't even take any damage from that missile. Not really being consistent there huh?

Ahh, looking at the scan. Stark used his repulsor blast to blow up the missile. It's too bad that Hulk basically knocked

himself out instead of Stark using brute force, right? Stark wouldn't even be able to lift that rocket let alone attack

Hulk with it.

Stark survived the explosion. The rocket never actually hit him, the rocket exploded on top of Hulk's head before he could

throw it towards Stark. Again, you really are a pathetic, dishonest, cowardly liar.

Someone else already told me that there were only two instances where Stark was able to "beat" the Hulk. Both weren't

clean wins. ONe was where he used his 5000% punching power and knocked out a dazed Hulk, collapsing after. The other was

when an experimental rocket exploded on top of Hulk's head.

I hope you realize that shielding yourself from an explosion is not the same as directly being hit with a rocket. Stark

wasn't directly hit with that rocket. He exploded it on top of Hulk's head before the Hulk could throw it at him. If it

knocked the Hulk out, no doubt it would knock Stark out. Funny how you didn't want to mention any of this.

So again, can Stark take out the Hulk with brute force? Or does he have to just hope and pray that the Hulk explodes an

experimental rocket on top of his head?

Hulk, as we all know, recovered from that rocket hit. COuld Ironman survive from such a rocket hit? probably not.

Hulk has dynamic strength. It can go up, it can go down. It's different than having infinite strength as a power. His

strength can go up depending on his anger levels. You can't point at any specific incarnation of Hulk and claim it was his

limit. He doesn't have any set limit like Ironman or spiderman would. Look up how Hulk works and what his abilities are.

The beyonder already labelled him one of the strongest. Hulk was labelled strongest, not Ironman, kiddo.

Hulk's strength doesn't have a limit, it still requires him to actually power up to increase his strength.

Lmao nightcrawler has much more than just teleportation you idiot, he can literally run through a wall by teleporting,

Ironman can't do the same. And again, if you think Ironman's teleportation/time travel abilities are comparable to

skyfather beings with the same abilities you are insane.

Ahh, Hulk lifted a 150 billion ton mountain, and Ironman is stronger than him by lifting 90,000 tons. Great logic there.

Ironman is a 80-100 tonner, by the way. Hulkbuster is a 175 pound tonner.

LMAO, he was angry for a split second. He clearly didn't react to it. You do realize, if Stark waited just a COUPLE more

seconds before punching Hulk, the Hulk would have just tanked the hit. Were you not paying attention to the fight earlier

when the Hulk took 100 repeated punches and a smackdown with nothing but a broken tooth. Did you miss the part where he

was driven through a 100 story building without a scratch?

Hulk was GETTING angry. it's incorrect to say he was angry. and LMAO, he didn't even know he was in a fight with Ironman.

seemed like he didn't remember any of the events that just happened, since the mind control wore off.

Again, beginning of the fight, Hulk was angry, and was wrecking Hulkbuster.

End of the fight, he loses almost all of his anger, starts to get angry again, but is quickly knocked out before he gets

angry. In an actual fight, can you explain why the Hulk would lose his anger? He wouldn't.

You're such a pathetic coward, you would randomly go up to someone like Mike tyson, sucker punch him/knock him out, then

go around saying you're a better fighter than Tyson. I guess that's why you liked the hulkbuster fight in AOU? You like

Ironman's cowardly personality? Hiding in a suit. Only punching Hulk when he is unaware he is fighting Ironman. Only being

able to knock out Hulk when he has almost no anger. Bottom line is, if Hulkbuster waited even a couple more seconds in

that scene, his punch wouldn't have been successful. get over it.

I said Ironman couldn't kill Hulk. And yes, he can't hurt Hulk unless something else hits Hulk first, or unless the Hulk

smashes an experimental rocket or airplane on his own head. Hulk holding an insanely explosive thing above his head that

explodes doesn't mean that Iron man can hurt hulk. get over it.

Yes, Black widow could kill normal Ironman in his sleep, which means Ironman without extremis armor. Iron man generally

means the Iron man that has to get into his suits, not the cyborg iron man.

AHh, you don't even know if he could kill a teenage Thor. You haven't been able to show that teenage Thor was even weaker

than adult Thor in terms of durability. His durability was obviously much more than regular humans. It was obviously much

more than regular asgardians as well, which we all know.

It's exactly the same thing. Thor had the OF in what like 2007 or 2008? Could you really use the OF in an argument when

someone is talking about Thor. You couldn't. for the same reason, it doesn't really make sense to bring extremis into an

argument about iron man.

No, I was pointing out that Ironman being killed in his sleep doesn't prove anything just like killing dr. Banner before

he was Hulk doesn't really prove anything. Ironman in his sleep = Ironman without his powers. Dr. Banner before Hulk =

Hulk without his powers.

Ironman challenging wolverine to a healing contest doesn't prove it is as good as Wolverine. He wanted to do that as a

test to see IF his healing factor was as good as wolverines. he is a scientist, after all. Also, he has a cocky

personality. Your scans don't prove that his healing factor was as good as wolverines. all it shows is that Ironman

hoped/predicted/wanted to see that it could match wolverines.

You have no evidence that the genetic disruptor could work on Thor or Hulk. Considering Thor's durability/genetics, and

considering Hulk's healing factor/adaptive abilities, no, the genetic disruptor probably wouldn't work on either of them.

You wish it did though.

LMAO you illiterate, pathetic coward. did you graduate highschool yet?

Your scans themselves show that Thor was being careful with his lightning.

Scans 1-3: Ironman's armor works similar to an electrical machine. Which means, like any electrical machine, it can absorb

electricity, but can be overloaded with too much electricity. If Thor kept shocking his suit, it would fry Ironman in his

armor. You are absolutely insane, this has been discussed hundreds of times on comicvine. You're so illiterate you

seriously think Ironman's suit can just keep absorbing electricity? Lmao.

Scans 4-5: What makes you think Thor was trying to kill his friends? he never kills humans, never will. Again, Thor can

control the strength of his lightning. We saw a scene in avengers 1 where Ironman got amped up to 400% power. Do you think

his suit can just keep absorbing electricity? No, it can't. Neither can regular electrical machines. Look at how much of a

pathetic coward you are, acting like ironman can just absorb infinite amounts of electricity.

Ironman needs a combination of brute force, smarts, as well as a ton of luck in order to take down the hulk. lmao. he has

to hope that the hulk smashes a plane or an experimental rocket on his own head. so pathetic, lol.

I don't know if it would be technically correct to refer to Thor's weather as artificial because artificial weather is a

term used to describe what Ironman was doing to the weather. Thor's weather would be more like super powered weather, if

by artificial you mean unnatural, then yes you're right.

Yes Thor wouldn't be able to control Storm's weather just like she couldn't control his weather. They would both be able

to strike each other with lightning bolts. And again, Thor's tornadoes are much more powerful than regular, natural

tornadoes. How could you possibly think that he can only control natural weather and nothing more?

Raining frogs? that's great. Only a strange coward like you or Ironman would get excited about raining frogs.

Compare Ironman's weather machines hurricane to a hurricane created by Thor. Which do you think will be more powerful?

And Thor couldn't control artificial weather, he could still use lightning bolts/tornadoes regardless of ironman's

machines. Ironman's machine doesn't stop Thor from using his lightning and wind/storm powers. Thor's weather powers are

more powerful whether you like it or not. I'm sorry that you're butthurt about the God of Thunder and storms being more

powerful than a weather machine.

The marvel Gods believe reed richards is the smartest. Hank pym is the smartest avenger. Lol hank pym is a humble guy,

you're so delusional you take his humbleness as fact. pym helped tony with many of his inventions that you mentioned.

Banner's helped him with inventions as well.

Please provide evidence of world breaker mode being Hulk's limit. world breaker is the strongest he has ever been, no one

is claiming it's his limit. Why would you think he would become unstoppable at world breaker are you insane? Why do you

think world breaker was his limit?

Also, are you seriously so illiterate that you're going to take something like the avengers 1 fight, where Ironman charged

up to 400% power, and use that to claim "Ironman can just absorb lightning and amp up with it"? That fight made it clear

Thor was holding back. And again, ironman's suit doesn't just continuously absorb electricity, it can be amped up with

small amounts, it can be overloaded with large amounts. large enough amounts will fry him.

Thor's powers failed because he can't control artificial weather. He can still summon lightning bolts and tornadoes. which

wouldn't really help him there.

Ironman's strength is capped at 175 tons so no he ca't put a 90,000 ton pillar back into place. Rhino is an 80-100 tonner,

which is the same as Ironman. Again, Ironman can't impale something the same way Rhino could.

Ares is the son of Zeus and Hera. If Gaea was his mother, the genetic disruptor might not have worked. gaea has no genetic

relation to ares. so don't lie about that now.

You said "serpent broke it with brute force". It means with enough force, it can be broken. Uru is harder than true

adamantium, by the way. even if unenchanted.

You're insane, I wasn't talking about skyfathers. I said that a non skyfather, as long as he/she is strong enough, could

break the shield. no non skyfather so far has shown the strength capable of breaking it, but if you have someone strong

enough they could do it.

Umm no, you're just insanely stupid if you think that the Marvel universe actually cares about making sure the washington

monument in the MU is the same weight as the washington MU in the real world.

Hulk is much stronger than Ironman, including hulkbuster, whether you like it or not kiddo.

Ahh ironman could blitz Thor now? Thor can fly at faster speeds than Ironman. Thor and Ironman charging at each other full

speed who do you think is going to survive and be the last man standing? Not ironman, kiddo.

What do you think the tooth could do to someone like Ironman if it can harm Thor? Who do you think has a higher chance of

obtaining the tooth, Thor or Ironman? Do you think Ironman could take on the midgard serpent? No, he couldn't. Thor could

obtain the tooth. Ironman couldn't. Ironman could only steal it from a human. He could steal it from Rhino, lmao. so

pathetic.

Ahh sure Rhino can't take on Spiderman lol do you think Spiderman is an 80 tonner too now though? And no Rhino is 80-100

tons. get over it.

My point was that you don't need to be a skyfather to be better than ironman at super

strength/flight/invisibility/timetravel/ super speed. You literally act like you need to be a skyfather in order to exceed

Ironman at something when the reality is, theres tons of non skyfather characters that are stronger than ironman, faster

than him, better at flying, better at turning invisible, better at teleporting, etc. you don't need to be a skyfather in

order to be better than ironman at something. You act like Ironman is the next best thing after skyfathers, he really

isn't.

I was pointing out that Ironman's abilities are inferior to people besides just skyfathers. He isn't the next best thing

after a skyfather. You could find someone faster than him, someone more durable/stronger than him (hulk), someone with

better healing than him, someone better at invisibility than him, etc.

Here's more about Thor, by the way. He survived a blast from the celestials. He can swing his hammer at twice the speed of

light. He can open passageways through space and time.

Do you disagree with any of that, kiddo?

Here's more about Thor: His life-force: His unique life force allows him full access to all his powers regardless of what

realm he enters. the only beings that have been able to affect thors god force are odin, dormammu and odin's raven.

I doubt Ironman's genetic disruptor would take away his powers, kiddo.

He lifted the midgard serpent. And you think Ironman is stronger than Thor or Hulk?

Thor broke adamantium alloy cables effortlessly just by flexing. So much for Adamantium sheet metal only being able to get

damaged by skyfathers eh? Sheet metal is much less durable than cables, kiddo.

Here's more regarding his immunity: immunity to such human ailments as diseases, toxins, poisons, corrosives, fire,

electrocution, asphyxiation, and he has a immunity to heat and subzero [139] and lead and radiation poisoning

Again, doubt Ironman's disruptor would work.

Thor also took multiple blasts from the asgardian destroyer, which is stronger than sol's hammer, kiddo.

thor took a hit by a doomsday bomb that could destroy a planet. so again, sol's hammer wouldn't work.

thor took hits from odin and from celestials. he can fly to the sun in minutes. striked down a moving quicksilver. throw

mjolnir several times as fast as speed of light. mjolnirs speed transcends both time and space.

keep in mind that as soon as you get to speeds above light speed, time travel becomes possible, scientifically. so again,

you're a pathetic coward if you think thor would have trouble time traveling. he could do it better than ironman.

oh, thor can teleport places by opening portals as well. guess hes better at teleporting than ironman too now. and he

doesn't need to be a skyfather to do it. he can appear across dimenions in seconds. he could detect objects moving at

insane speeds like artillery fire and hermes.

he can create a tornado by twirling his cape. hurricane level winds by breathing. and you think ironman's weather machine

"negated his weather abilities"? did ironman's machine stop him from whirling his cape or breathing? don't think so.

he can hold his breath for long periods of time. so again, ironman's gas from the disruptor wouldn't work on him whether

he breathed it in or not. he can sense objects as far out as the edge of the solar system and track objects faster than

light speed, and hear cries from the other side of the planet. again, sol's hammer wouldn't work.

he can also survive in space without air, food, water, and sleep. after thor accepted his heritage as gaeas child he has

the ability to control earth. he can control landslides/avalanches as well as create massive chasms and earthquakes off

the richter scale. he can transcend dimensions as well.

he can call down rain without using mjolnir. he has memory alteration abilities, like when he took away jane fosters

memories. imagine what that would do to someone like ironman. uh oh.

here's his info regarding thor time traveling. he didn't need to be a skyfather to do it. "The Power of Time. Thor at one

point had the ability to use Mjolnir to travel through time.[102] By spinning Mjolnir faster than light, Thor could open a

portal to the fourth dimension of time to travel to the past and the future.[102][20][177] By swinging Mjolnir in a

precise manner, Thor can circumvent time by creating a time warp around certain areas.[178] Thor has used Mjolnir to

reverse time to defeat the Abomination, protected himself and others from being frozen in time, overcome a time portal of

Hades's, froze time around Odin to protect him from Hela taking him, and taken a reporter beyond time and space to the era

of the dinosaurs and millions of years into the future.[179] Thor no longer possesses this ability because he voluntarily

let the temporal energies of the hammer be drained when Immortus asked Thor to use Mjolnir to save the planet Phantus and

bring it back out of limbo and into the space-time continuum"

so he travelled in the past and the future. went back millions of years, went forward millions of years. froze time.

circumvented time through a time warp. reversed time. yeah, sounds a lot better than ironman's time travel machine. oh and

thor didn't need to be a skyfather to do this. just needed mjolnir.

thor teleported asgard above new york city. recreated the moon. sounds better than ironman's teleportation doesn't it?

thor has a thorsleep, but he does it in a casket which can't be opened by any force known to man or Gods and can only be

opened from the inside. so he's indestructible while in his thorsleep as well. pretty awesome right? i don't think ironman

is indestructible while he sleeps now is he? yet you say you need to be a skyfather to be better than ironman? donald

blake built an androd with an IQ of 375. pretty awesome right? higher IQ than ironman?

Ahh, wow, So Thor CAN actually create rain, lightning, and extreme winds in SPACE as well, even though there is no

atmosphere. He's created powerful winds in space, wow. So you're caught lying yet again. You assumed that the MU is ultra

scientific. It isn't, Thor can use his storm abilities in space. clearly, ironman isn't the master of the weather.

oh, mjolnir can detect all types of energy. again, ironman's tricks wouldn't work on thor. Ahh, look again. he can use

mjolnir to absorb energy blasts directed towards him, and then redirect those blasts back. he absorbed silver surfers

cosmic blasts with his hammer. absorbed radio active energy as well as magnetism, all with his hammer. cool right? he

redirected the energy of the null bomb, which could have destroyed all life in the black galaxy, which was powerful enough

to reignite a dying sun. so not only would sol's hammer not work on thor, thor could deflect sol's hammer back at ironman,

annihilating him with his own weapon.

he can teleport anywhere with his hammer, even teleporting himself and other people/things to other dimensions. he's used

mjolnir to rip the fabric of the universe, and teleport populations, teleported through dimensions as well.

he can create barriers with mjolnir which can't be damaged by earths most advanced weapons (stark tech). he prevented a

life bomb from detonating with his barrier, the life bomb was powerful enough to destroy a 5th of the MU.

ahh, with regards to matter manipulation, he transmuted the air around absorbing man's body into the gas helium. he can

manipulate matter by swinging mjolnir a certain way. much better than ironman. look up journey into mystery vol. 1 115.

his hammer can harness alpha particles from the atmosphere and atomize any weaponry. ahh, look at that, he can turn

himself invisible using mjolnir. better than ironman.

mjolnir can detect images, holograms, and illusions. so ironman being invisible wouldn't even do anything against thor.

cool.

honestly your argument's been destroyed from every single angle. all you can do is insult me. i've provided you examples

of why thor is better than ironman. you don't need to be a skyfather to be better than ironman. get over it.

get owned.

#43 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

Keep passing them, you won't have any hair by the end lol

stark is able to come up with a suit that is part symbiote but with none of the weaknesses.

...but can't think of a way to get a pointy tooth, into flesh without ramming your head into it.

/logic.

#44 Edited by Ondskapt666 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of what you say is either rubbish or fan-boy-ism. I don't have the patience to deal with child behavior.

@whoisthebest said:

@noone301994:

Hulk COULD reach Hercules level of strength. Lmao at Hercules being stronger than Hulk, both of them are seen as equals in

Hulk cannot hold a planet.

No Caption Provided

Hulk cannot hold the heavens.

No Caption Provided

Hulk is matched with Hercules,.

I already debunked that false claim.

he has the money his

daddy left him, so he can actually create those inventions. Seriously, Hank Pym is the smartest avenger. He's smarter than

Stark.

I'm pretty sure he has already shown you scans where Hank says he is smarter or just as smart.... Even without money, Stark is insanely smart. Didn't Stark build is first suit without the help of money? Batman is also insanely rich. What is your point?

Tony and Banner are smart in different ways iirc, Stark is a smarter engineer while Banner is a smarter scientist.

Show me a scan that says this.

What a pathetic coward.

you pathetic, dishonest, vile coward.

you pathetic coward.

you really are a pathetic, dishonest, cowardly liar.

I want to point this out to everybody. This is not even close to all the insults. You should be banned.

Hulk, as we all know, recovered from that rocket hit. COuld Ironman survive from such a rocket hit? probably not.

Iron Man tanks multiple nuclear bombs without injury

No Caption Provided

He has also shown other scans of him tanking rocket hits....

#45 Edited by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: It isn't getting a pointy tooth into flesh, it's getting the tooth into Thor's flesh. Do you think a knife or sharp object is just going to pierce through thor's skin? No, it isn't. Again, Stark would probably extract the venom from the tooth instead of trying to ram the tooth through thor's skin.

@ondskapt666 LMAO so now you're claiming Ironman's durability exceeds Hulks? Do you seriously think calling someone a pathetic dishonest coward is grounds for getting banned? It's not like I used curse words. Is that all you can do though? When someone proves you wrong using logic and feats, when you lose an argument, instead of responding to the argument, you just try to get the other person banned?

Hulk's durability is far greater than Ironman's. Pretty much no doubt about that. There's a reason hulkbuster's punches barely damage Hulk while the Hulk can tear the hulkbuster suit apart. The hulkbuster suit is more durable than his regular ironman suits, by the way.

#46 Edited by Rpgesus (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#47 Posted by Ondskapt666 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisthebest said:

@ondskapt666 LMAO so now you're claiming Ironman's durability exceeds Hulks? Do you seriously think calling someone a pathetic dishonest coward is grounds for getting banned? It's not like I used curse words. Is that all you can do though? When someone proves you wrong using logic and feats, when you lose an argument, instead of responding to the argument, you just try to get the other person banned?

Hulk's durability is far greater than Ironman's. Pretty much no doubt about that. There's a reason hulkbuster's punches barely damage Hulk while the Hulk can tear the hulkbuster suit apart. The hulkbuster suit is more durable than his regular ironman suits, by the way.

I proved that Hulk is not as strong has Hercules. Here is more proof. He can block Hulk's blow with one hand and wrestle him down like he was nothing.

You don't need to use profanity to get banned. Calling someone names / personal attacking is enough grounds. When you get angry or proven wrong you do it every time. That is not how you debate properly. You haven't proven me wrong in anything. It looks like you are losing on all fronts of this thread because you cannot fathom logical facts and scans that have been brought here. You're only hurting yourself with personal attacking. A mod will see this and decide your fate sooner or later.

Hulkbuster Armor Durability:

The only type of durability it required was blunt force resistance. "And with its impact-resistant carbon-composites...", it could literally stand toe-to-toe with Professor Hulk in a slugfest.

No Caption Provided

The Extremis Hulkbuster slams into World War Hulk in the sky and the concussive impact tosses helicopters around and blows out windows for blocks around.

No Caption Provided

Even blindsided, the Modular Hulkbuster could withstand a direct double-fisted blow straight into its back.

No Caption Provided

Hulkbuster Armour strength:

Stark explains that he's got a "magno-hydraulic pseudomusculature rated at 175 tons..."

The second Hulkbuster armor was strong enough to literally stomp She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Captain America.

No Caption Provided

The Extremis Hulkbuster armor was strong enough to send World War Hulk soaring through buildings with a single strike.

No Caption Provided

Again and again you have been proven wrong and yet you still have nothing to back up your claims. You also skip our facts and scans because you cannot handle the truth?

#48 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@ondskapt666:

The cosmic entity Beyonder stated that the Hulk's strength is intrinsically limitless, and his potential is unlimited. The hulk

possesses the capacity for limitless physical strength.

You guys really are a bunch of pathetic, cowardly liars. It's one thing being an ironman fan. If you're so weak minded and

dishonest that you have to start denying Hulk's abilities just to make Ironman look better, that really shows who's right and who's

wrong here.

The Hulk supported and rose up despite being weighed down with the force equal to the weight of a star , which was a supernova, the

mass of which is 480,000 earths.

The Hulk kept two magnetic anchors in place to stabilize a force field around Earth even when Exitar was attempting to penetrate

it.

Hulk ripped through a bunker designed to withstand the explosion of many megatons in magnitude.

He broke through heavy duty blastdoors capable of withstanding a nuclear strike with a punch.

He pushed two spheres of matter and antimatter apart. held together tectonic plates of a planet.

Why not check out "INcredible Hulk #321" whre Hulk "easily damaged and destroyed Iron man's armor". And you pathetic liars are

trying to claim that Ironman "is more durable than Hulk".

The Hulk overcame a power draining mechanism which contained the combined power of Hulk, doctor strange, silver surfer and

submariner. And you dishonest cowards think Ironman's genetic disruptor would drain Hulk's powers?

the Hulk has smashed through adamantium, crunched/twisted an adamantium alloy around blastaar, snapped adamantium netting,

shattered the MODOK's adamantium alloy armor by just flexing his muscles. And you people think you need to be a skyfather to damage

adamantium?

Hulk broke the space time continuum with one punch, something the kang's time machine couldn't do. yet you think Ironman's time

machine is so special?

Thanos compared Hulks ever increasing strength to tryco slatterus when he was wielding the power gem.

Hulk has knocked down forests with his exhaled breath. It allowed him to defeat Mr. fantastic. Yet you believe Ironman can beat

him?

Hulk has withstood several times the impact of ground zero nuclear explosions. He has withstood the human torch's nova blast, which

is one million degrees F. But Ironman is more durable?

Maestro's dog o'war, a robot that could crush adamantium in its jaws, couldn't even penetrate hulk's exposed neck with its jaws.

but adamantium is always more durable than the hulk, according to you?

Hulk withstood a planet devastating impact, as well as a planet shattering impact at point blank range. withstood galaxy master's

planet destroying attacks and a blast from galactus. but you believe sol's hammer could take him on?

hulk withstood energy calculated as over 100 times the power of hercules punch. wolverine stated that hulk's skin was harder to

damage in WWH. but ironman's durability is greater, right?

hulk's healing factor allows him to resist physical transmutations. but ironman could suck up his powers, right?

the hulk can adapt to any environment including outer airless space and in the depths of the ocean.

hulk remembered sentry even after sentry wiped everyone's minds and even while professor x could only figure out that everyone's

memories had been tempered with, not knowing who did it. hulk's reisted telepathic attacks from dr. strange, professor x, and many

others, but i'm sure ironman could mess with him telepathically right?

hulk has astral form perception. he could see dr. strange even when he was in an invisible ghost like state. but i'm sure stark

could trick him using invisibility, right?

Dr. Banner is a super genius in nuclear physics. Banner is regarded by STARK as the greatest nuclear scientist on Earth. He also

has expertise in engineering and biology and is considered one of the eight smartest people in the world.

Banner subconsciously restrains the Hulk while he is in Hulk mode so that the Hulk doesn't kill anyone. So much for stark being

better.

The Mad thinker inferred that the hulk's strength is incalculable. his rage is also considered limitless. he is also the strongest

mortal to ever walk planet earth. again, stronger than ironman, no matter how much you wish otherwise.

Here's more regarding Hulk. "the hulk was sometimes vulnerable to gamma radiation draining by powerful energy manipulators,

however, most currently hulk acquired an undefined degree of immunity to this resoource. the mutant darwin was unable to drain his

gamma energy, and hulk was contained by a specialized satellite only when he deliberately limited himself.". So Ironman couldn't

drain his gamma radiation either.

radiation bombardment worked on hulk when x-ray did it, but he is immune to that as well now. I guess it's his adaptive ability

kicking in?

adamantium and vibranium blades have pierced hulk's skin before. he healed pretty much instantly from them though, of course. But,

as hulk gets angrier, the adamantium/vibranium blades become more ineffective, reaching the stage where they are completely

inefficient to harm him.

check the incredible hulk #181, wolverine: origins # 28, and black panther vol 3 # 15 for more about how adamantium eventually

isn't capable of even piercing hulk's skin.

banner created the catalytic converter, a suit for himself, a purification unit, among other things. Banner, not stark.

banner can transform into the hulk at will , without needing to use anger or an increased heart rate.

when stan lee created thor, he wanted to make a character stronger than hulk and smarter than reed richards but in a "godly wisdom

aspect".

None of the examples you guys provided really show that Ironman can beat or kill Hulk or Thor.

Is calling someone a "pathetic coward" or a "liar" really considered "personal attacking". I called him a liar, and demonstrated

why he is a liar.

Ahahah, it's funny. You can't prove my posts wrong, so instead all you do is flag them, hoping that a mod bans me or removes my

post. is that how you debate properly? you're telling me about debating properly when you can't even hold your ground in a debate

without trying to prevent the other person from speaking or voicing their opinions? isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Ahaha, the hulkbuster could "stand toe- to toe with professor hulk in a slugfest"? Seriously? lying again?

the extremis hulkbuster slams into world hulk. the concussive impact is great. okay? does that prove that Ironman can beat or hurt

Hulk? You do realize the extremis hulkbuster was absolutely destroyed by world war hulk?

Lol, the scan you showed with hulkbuster being blindsided clearly shows his armor falling apart. did he take the hit? yeah he took

the hit.. he took a massive amount of damage as well.

the second hulkbuster "stomped" ms. marvel, spiderman, etc. etc. yet it couldn't stand a chance against Hulk. really shows you

who's better doesn't it?

extremis hulkbuster sent world war hulk soaring through buildings. thor's done the same thing. it doesn't mean the hulk took

damage, though. he actually didn't even get scratched even though he was driven through buildings. I just mentioned hulk's feats to

you. you think extremis hulkbuster can damage hulk when the hulk has survived so much worse? lol, isn't that the suit that had

stark tower toppled on it, rendering it useless?

i'm curious. are you going to start claiming that ironman has more strength/durability than thor as well now?

#49 Edited by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@ondskapt666: LOL thanks for responding to this troll, but don't get sucked in. He's already started writing out his 1,000+ worded illegible essay about how much of a cowardly liar everyone is except him.

#50 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: I provided the feats showing that Thor and Hulk have durability better than Ironman's. I mentioned the sources for a few of them.

You proved that you were a liar when you claimed Ironman knocked out an "angry Hulk" in avengers AOU. i've honestly never come across an ironman fan so biased that he starts lying just to make himself feel better about ironman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.