Follow

Iron Man Armor

Object » Iron Man Armor appears in 3006 issues.

Tony Stark has designed and built a variety of armors which he uses as Iron Man. Their appearance and capabilities are continually evolving as Tony modifies and upgrades his technology.

What new feature iron man should add to his armor that will make him a better hero?

WarMachine168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By WarMachine168
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

I don't think anything will make him better. These kinds of weapons and technologies have been added and removed over the years.

lennyoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lennyoks

Seems he does have some close quarters stuff 

No Caption Provided
    Tetragrammaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tetragrammaton

While no one really wants to read about an indestructible hero (kind of anti-climactic) I do think a more durable suit along the lines of the S.K.I.N. armor or the Adamantium Argonaut drone would be in order. When Spider-Man and the Winter Soldier start being able to rip off your faceplate or helmet it is definitely time for an upgrade. Now, is the Bleeding Edge tougher in terms of material strength than the Extremis? Time will tell.

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Walker696

For me I always felt like Tony needs a stronger power source. It seems he can deal out punishment but only for small amounts of time. I wish he could find something like the power source he used in his Destroyer armor. I also agree his armor needs to be way more durable. I don't understand back in the day he use to be able to go toe to toe with Ultron and now with all his new upgrades folks like Winter Soilders can rip his armor apart(didn't his armor survive a fight with Rulk pretty undamaged lol)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.