Follow

Iron Fist

Character » Iron Fist appears in 2258 issues.

The latest in a long line of warriors who wielded the power, Danny Rand is the immortal Iron Fist: protector of the mystical city of K'un Lun. He channels the soul of the dragon Shou-Lao making his fists into powerful weapons. He is among the best, if not the best fighter in the Marvel Universe. He has also been a member of The Defenders and the New Avengers.

So is the film cancelled or what?

MUTANT413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MUTANT413

For a while, I was hearing that Ray Park was contracted to play Danny in an upcoming Iron Fist movie, but I can't find any more info about it anymore...

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By castleking
    MUTANT413 said:
    "

For a while, I was hearing that Ray Park was contracted to play Danny in an upcoming Iron Fist movie, but I can't find any more info about it anymore...

"
    yes, he was contacted to do a spin off of the x-men called the brotherhood where we would lead the team.  :P

he felt he have better success with the brotherhood movie.
    MUTANT413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MUTANT413
    castleking said:
    "MUTANT413 said:
    "

"
    yes, he was contacted to do a spin off of the x-men called the brotherhood where we would lead the team.  :P
    "

Say what??
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By castleking

being a smart A$$

MUTANT413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MUTANT413

oh

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By gunswordfist

lol castleking does that. He had me going for a second.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceIMC

Y'know what I think would be the best way to bring around an Iron Fist movie? Make it a Power Man and Iron Fist movie. Yes that's my idea. Harold Meachum manipulates Luke Cage to be his bodyguard to protect him from Danny Rand who's come back for revenge. Luke finds out Meachum's the bad guy and they work together to bring him down.

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
    Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Loaded Revolver
    PrinceIMC said:
    "Y'know what I think would be the best way to bring around an Iron Fist movie? Make it a Power Man and Iron Fist movie. Yes that's my idea. Harold Meachum manipulates Luke Cage to be his bodyguard to protect him from Danny Rand who's come back for revenge. Luke finds out Meachum's the bad guy and they work together to bring him down.
    "
    They are getting separate movies....
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceIMC

Damn. I want a combined movie. Think it would be awesome.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Power NeXus

So, is the idea still out there with a "someday, possibly" label on it, or has it fallen through completely?

the Vica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the Vica
    Power NeXus said:
    "So, is the idea still out there with a "someday, possibly" label on it, or has it fallen through completely?"
    I think by now it's fallen through. But we could see it revived sometime in the future, what with the success of Danny's current series.
    Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Power NeXus
    @the Vica said:
    "Power NeXus said:
    "So, is the idea still out there with a "someday, possibly" label on it, or has it fallen through completely?"
    I think by now it's fallen through. But we could see it revived sometime in the future, what with the success of Danny's current series.
    "

Dang it. I was really looking forward to seeing Ray Park as Danny Rand. After seeing him play Darth Maul and Toad, I've been hoping to see him get some bigger roles.
    the Vica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the Vica
    @Power NeXus said:
    "
    @the Vica said:
    "Power NeXus said:
    "

Dang it. I was really looking forward to seeing Ray Park as Danny Rand. After seeing him play Darth Maul and Toad, I've been hoping to see him get some bigger roles. "
    I'm kinda indifferent towards Ray Park as Iron Fist, because I haven't seen him truly act... As Maul he was silent and unmoving for most of the movie, although his fight scenes were truly awesome. And as Toad he didn't get much screen time or a very big role (Although I haven't seen that movie in a while...)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.