Follow

Iron Fist

Character » Iron Fist appears in 2256 issues.

The latest in a long line of warriors who wielded the power, Danny Rand is the immortal Iron Fist: protector of the mystical city of K'un Lun. He channels the soul of the dragon Shou-Lao making his fists into powerful weapons. He is among the best, if not the best fighter in the Marvel Universe. He has also been a member of The Defenders and the New Avengers.

Ray Park to play Iron Fist ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

It has been announced by several sources that Ray Park will play Danny Rand aka Iron Fist in the upcoming Iron Fist film. What are your thoughts on this ?

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Nitric

If an Iron Fist movie actually is made some time in the relatively near future, I can't think of anyone who could possibly be better or even close to as good as Ray Park.

Please please please make this movie marvel.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock
    Nitric said:
    "If an Iron Fist movie actually is made some time in the relatively near future, I can't think of anyone who could possibly be better or even close to as good as Ray Park.

Please please please make this movie marvel."
    It's already in the works. Set to drop in 2012.
    FallenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By FallenX

Cool actor for a cool movie,that's all I can say.He really prove to respect what he does, the only think that couldn't let me sleep that they've choosed him to play Toad in the X-Men movie.
    Can't wait for this movie.
    Set to drop in 2012?.At a place I read it that the release date would be either in the end of 2010 or in the first half of 2011.But anyhow people talk.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By gunswordfist

Ray Park's going to be in the new G.I. Joe movie (as Snake Eyes himself) , King Of Fighters and possibly this movie. He's doing pretty good. Hopefully I'll see who this Iron Fist character is all about. I still don't know who he is...

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Nighthunter
    Static Shock said:
    "Nitric said:
    "If an Iron Fist movie actually is made some time in the relatively near future, I can't think of anyone who could possibly be better or even close to as good as Ray Park.

It's already in the works. Set to drop in 2012."
    really?
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
    Nighthunter said:
    "Static Shock said:
    "Nitric said:

It's already in the works. Set to drop in 2012."
    really?"
    Yes Indeed Buddy...

and how in the hell did this thread get 125 looks and only 7 posts ?

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.