Follow

Iron Fist

Character » Iron Fist appears in 2256 issues.

The latest in a long line of warriors who wielded the power, Danny Rand is the immortal Iron Fist: protector of the mystical city of K'un Lun. He channels the soul of the dragon Shou-Lao making his fists into powerful weapons. He is among the best, if not the best fighter in the Marvel Universe. He has also been a member of The Defenders and the New Avengers.

Question about Immortal Iron Fist Book...

Adam Michaels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Adam Michaels

Was Issue #27 the final of the book? I haven't read it yet, nor any of the issues for that matter. But I do have an interest in the comic book. And I just wanted to know if this volume of Iron Fist is over with? 

Or is it taking a break for the mini-series Immortal Weapons to pass through before continuing?
    the Vica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By the Vica

Yup, it's taking a break. 

And actually, in the Immortal Weapons series there's a backstory about Danny by Swercheezinski and Foreman each issue. It's not that good, but still, Immortal Iron Fist is still going on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.