Follow

Iron Fist

Character » Iron Fist appears in 2256 issues.

The latest in a long line of warriors who wielded the power, Danny Rand is the immortal Iron Fist: protector of the mystical city of K'un Lun. He channels the soul of the dragon Shou-Lao making his fists into powerful weapons. He is among the best, if not the best fighter in the Marvel Universe. He has also been a member of The Defenders and the New Avengers.

New Iron Fist Series Anyone?

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By moviegeek17

I just finished reading the fifth and final volume of the immortal iron fist series and while it isn't brubaker and fraction it was still enjoyable as hell. Issue 27 in particular is still ringing in my head and the thought keeps occurring to me besides the obvious (why did they cancel this series?) why don't they create another one? I know there's an iron fist powerman  mini out there but to be honest the new powerman is pretty annoying to me, i want another solo book for danny with the heroes for hire and immortal weapons as his supporting group.

To me this series made me feel like when i read jms wrote thor, it just left me wanting more and i think this is an easy fix for marvel. Just cut one of the wolverine or deadpool books and give this great character another series of his own. Lightning can strike twice you know.

Anyway enough rambling from me, what do you guys think about this? Do you feel the same way? or maybe you have different feelings/ideas? either way I'm up for hearing some other opinions on this

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TDK_1997

I want new series too.Iron Fist is a great character and he deserves his own comic book

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By moviegeek17
    @TDK_1997:
    agreed though i am happy that he's on the new avengers team, but he hasn't really done much from what i've read of it.
    Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Loki9876

iron fist and powerman is pretty new

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By moviegeek17
    @Loki9876:
    yeah but its a mini series and i didn't like the first issue very much. I want something that's more like the old series was. i guess i should be thankful that he's in something at the moment
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I hope so. Rand is awesome.

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By moviegeek17
    @FadeToBlackBolt:
    agreed man, and if the comic doesn't work out i at least hope the movie does
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @moviegeek17: That'd be good to see. It'd need to be more a martial arts movie than a superhero one though.
    moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By moviegeek17
    @FadeToBlackBolt:
    I'm perfectly fine with that, technically he is way more of martial artist than a superhero anyway. thats why i think brubaker and fraction's run on him worked so well

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.