Follow

Iron Fist

Character » Iron Fist appears in 2258 issues.

The latest in a long line of warriors who wielded the power, Danny Rand is the immortal Iron Fist: protector of the mystical city of K'un Lun. He channels the soul of the dragon Shou-Lao making his fists into powerful weapons. He is among the best, if not the best fighter in the Marvel Universe. He has also been a member of The Defenders and the New Avengers.

Current Iron Fist is...

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
    Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Danny Rand is currently trying to get his power back, and fighting virtually unknown characters to do so. He's being hit and isn't fighting at the level of TLW or IIF.

We're only 2 issues in, and it's a solid story. Hopefully he will be back and better than ever.

Do we like him at the Immortal Iron Fist/Living Weapon levels or should they taper back down to Black Panther/Captain America levels?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
    Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's Danny beating Diamond Back (super powered) mostly without Chi using joint locks and hitting him in sensitive areas. Images are out of order.

wahby17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist was always one of my favorite characters, so when I read Immortal Iron Fist, it was like a dream, that was the potential that I and many others saw in Danny come to life all because of Ed Brubaker who is also one of my favorite writers. So seeing iron fist as he is right now is cool and all he's trying to get back to the Immortal Iron Fist level, but I feel like writers aren't doing him justice and are just downplaying his actual strength.

Just look at the fight between Elektra and Danny in Defenders #7, elektra was dominating H2H. sorry but that's PIS.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has the potential to be a great character. Loved him in the spider man cartoon.

wahby17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr:

He does have great potential, and Ed Brubaker realized that potential when he was writing Immortal Iron Fist. Now Danny gets underplayed, underwritten, and gets nerfed most of the time in his fights.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wahby17: I agree not only as a fighter but as a healer of the group. The Defenders could be a group that makes people stand back in awe if done the correct way. It has to be a group that wades into hell and fights overwhelming odds and comes out without a scratch. That is due mainly to Iron Fist healing them with the power of chi. Let him fight and heal let Luke cage tank the hard battles let Jessica pull the mobs off him lets see Dare Devil tie up the hands and feet of any whom become more then a pest. Lets see this become a epic journey one you watch over and over. No deaths not lasting nightmares just some really good hero moments.

Is that not what people really want to see.

So have strong villains but just as strong heroes that are up to the task of stopping them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.