Follow

Iron Fist

Character » Iron Fist appears in 2256 issues.

The latest in a long line of warriors who wielded the power, Danny Rand is the immortal Iron Fist: protector of the mystical city of K'un Lun. He channels the soul of the dragon Shou-Lao making his fists into powerful weapons. He is among the best, if not the best fighter in the Marvel Universe. He has also been a member of The Defenders and the New Avengers.

A New Series?!

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By -Eclipse-

But I've stumbled across something kinda... Interesting, that really caught me off guard. I was reading the solicits for the upcoming issues of Shadowland: Power Man and I saw... Well, I'll let you read it yourselves, it's the first line in the solicit. 

"The story concludes, leading to Power Man & Iron Fist in January! " 

http://forbiddenplanet.com/62880-shadowland-power-man-4/    

Hold up. Power Man & Iron Fist? HECK YEAH! 

I remember that I always thought it would be a good idea to rename Immortal Iron Fist to have Luke's name in the title, or just bring back Heroes for Hire, back before the title was cancelled. Here, are we seeing a return of Luke Cage and Danny Rand? Maybe not. Remember that this Power Man mini-series is about a kid calling himself Power Man. Luke doesn't use the name anymore. The solicit even mentioned the "partnership" between Danny and this new kid. So I think it's a safe bet that this will star Vic Alvarez, not Luke Cage. But at least Iron Fist is back in a title with his name on it! 

Anyone have any news on this series? Is it ongoing?

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By IrishX
    Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By ReverseNegative

Still, it's good to have a new series with Iron Fist. He definitely needed one.

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By -Eclipse-

Thanks for the info! Yeah, since then ComicVine posted their own article about the Heroes for Hire thing... Hopefully that will be ongoing and won't suck. Still, it's a shame he doesn't have his own book anymore. I'm still bummed that Marvel let the title die by giving it a terrible artist.

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @-Eclipse- said:
    "

Thanks for the info! Yeah, since then ComicVine posted their own article about the Heroes for Hire thing... Hopefully that will be ongoing and won't suck. Still, it's a shame he doesn't have his own book anymore. I'm still bummed that Marvel let the title die by giving it a terrible artist.

"

Hopefully.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.