The H'ylthri Iron Fist believed he was the actual Daniel Rand, and died trying to save Captain Hero. Because of this, the real Iron Fist was believed dead for some time, resulting in Luke Cage being framed for his murder.
Years later, the red costume of the H'ylthri Iron Fist briefly appeared on the real Iron Fist after he was corrupted by Chiangtang and forced to fight Black Panther.
In Other Media
- The H'ylthri Iron Fist costume appeared as an alternate color scheme for Iron Fist in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
- The H'ylthri version of Iron Fist was featured in ToyBiz's Marvel Legends line as part of the Apocalypse Build-a-Figure wave. It was a special chase variant of the existing Marvel Legends Iron Fist figure from the same wave.
- Bowen Designs created a statue of the H'ylthri version of Iron Fist as a variant of their original Iron Fist statue.
- Bowen Designs created a bust of the H'ylthri version of Iron Fist as a variant of their original Iron Fist bust.
- Hard Hero created a H'ylthri version of Iron Fist statue as a variant of their original Iron Fist statue.