Follow

Invisible Woman

Character » Invisible Woman appears in 6183 issues.

Susan Storm is a founding member of the Fantastic Four and later the Future Foundation. She is able to create invisible force fields of any shape she conceives and able to turn herself and anything she's in contact with invisible. Sue is the wife of Reed Richards and the mother of their children, Franklin and Valeria.

question about how powerful sue is......

imblackjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By imblackjames

how powerful is sue really? i normally go to the battle boards and it seems that sue takes alot of battles. what can she do? what has she done? im wondering because when i think of her all i think of is invisible then force fields and thats it but i KNOW im missing something...thanks in advance

Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Maniac2312

She can do jut about anything with those fields but some of the stuff the battles post I think are totaly out of charachter.  I could be wrong since I don't read that much anymore.  I think it's kinda like GL's ring, whatever she can imangine(-minus the moving parts I would think), but I think she has "flown" with them.
    Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Maelstrom

Sue can construct invisible will-powered constructs as well as turn herself, a large number of people, or whole buildings/ areas invisible. It was theorized by Nathaniel Richards that Susan's powers originate from Hyperspace and for that reason they are limitless. Her only real limitation is her own imagination.

mattastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mattastic

She is considered to be the most powerful of the Fantastic Four, as her force-fields are crazy strong and durable, plus she has and can do some crazy stuff with them.  In terms of what she has done in battle,  she has sent down an invisible, solid battering ram onto Taskmaster when he hurt Reed, and it took him completely out of battle (even though he is human, he is a crazy bastard and has been through a shit load).  She can do a lot more than that, too.

mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mighty dude

So can she do all the same things as a skilled telekinetic?

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Chaos Burn

everyone just says she can expand a force field inside someones body in every battle thread... kinda boring

Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Shadowdoggy

she's VERY powerful! 
    she's stopped a tidal wave, lifted a skyscraper out of concrete, held back Clor while sheilding the heroes who had amassed to fight him 
    I mean, she was picked to be Captain Universe, for god's sake  
    she gave birth to history's most powerful mutant 
    she's amazing

Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Shadowdoggy
    @mighty dude:
    jsut about 
    she can levitate herself and others even at extreme masses, cause things to expand or contract, sheild from attacks (even from Galactus' power), cause concussive force blasts, battering rams, create tangible objects and effect ambient flows of energy 

and regarding her level of power overall: she is the only other being on earth (besides Thor) to crack the shell of a celestial with her powers!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sue = respect 
    Tigerstriper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tigerstriper

I've seen Dr. Doom himself say that she is the most powerful member of the FF. Compliments from Doom are rare, and he would not say such a thing unless he meant it.

Namor, who is about the most arrogant you can be and still be considered a hero, respects and even admires her.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The invisible forcefields take the form of whatever she imagines. They are powered by hyperspace. Basically, she is the most powerful earth born hero in existence and has the potential to defeat Celestials. Her powers are almost better than telekinesis because her forcefields, even without much concentration, are almost impossible to penetrate.

moorebman90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her powers are psionic it is also theorized that her telekinetic like abilities are bc of this mental ability of psionics as well the cause of her force concusive blast which might be telekinesis but they must really reveal and state that in some issue and is also supposed that her psionic abilities help her grasp control and manipulate light in the em spectrum and also if its from hyperspace be able to grab the energy mentally from hyperspace or it could be psionic energy purely creating her force fields

Avatar image for deactivated-6075a1bde175a
    deactivated-6075a1bde175a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her powers are psionic it is also theorized that her telekinetic like abilities are bc of this mental ability of psionics as well the cause of her force concusive blast which might be telekinesis but they must really reveal and state that in some issue and is also supposed that her psionic abilities help her grasp control and manipulate light in the em spectrum and also if its from hyperspace be able to grab the energy mentally from hyperspace or it could be psionic energy purely creating her force fields

I don't think her powers will ever be telekinesis even though they are very similar

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.