Follow

Invincible

Character » Invincible appears in 443 issues.

Girls, acne, homework and supervillains. When you're a teenager it pays to be - Invincible. Mark Grayson is the hero Invincible, whom is a Viltrumite/Human hybrid. Mark is one of the greatest heroes on Earth and is the son of Omni-Man. The new emperor of the Viltrum empire is a true hero to the very end.

Invincible, I just read Ultimate Collection 1&2

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
    TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Hello!

Last week I saw that my school library had Invincible Ultimate Collections 1 and 2, seeing as I was jumping onto the story with issue 105, I wanted to read it from the very beginning and well WOW. This series is incredible. I absolutely love it, it is my favorite book. I hope this book never ends. I love the characters, the cast and the art is great. Why aren't more people reading this? I don't know, it is definitely better than most of the other titles out there.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Quite a number of people have read Invincible...at one point, it seemed like the most popular book Image was putting out.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

It's easily one of my top five series. Ryan Ottley is also the f###ing boss.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@thefirstlantern: it gets better after those first two books as well. Comixology had a huge sale a couple weeks back and I was able to get all the TPBs for cheap. I was able to catch up on the whole series. It's a great read.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.