Inu-Yasha's half-brother, the demon Sessho-Maru, might have been beaten back by his younger sibling the first time, but when he returns with new, stronger powers, can Inu-Yasha defeat him a second time? Then, the demon Naraku launches another attack, but this time, Kaede's memories may hve uncovered the demon's secret...
Inu-Yasha's evil half-brother Sesshomaru returns, and now, thanks to assistance from a shadowy ally, he can wield the Tetsusaiga sword! But the true evil is the ally, Naraku, the shapeshifting demon who 50 years ago shed discord between Inu-Yasha and Kikyo - Kagome's self in a past life.
Now, as the adventurers rediscover the buried secrets of Kikyo's past and Naraku's origins, they are attacked by a wolf-demon whose strength has been amplified by Naraku's magic. As things go from bad to worse, Inu-Yasha destroys the magic well, trapping Kagome in the present, where she is out of danger - or is she?
- Scroll One: A Matter of Arms
- Scroll Two: The Power of the Wolf's Fang
- Scroll Three: The Sting of Victory
- Scroll Four: Arm Robbery
- Scroll Five: Reclamation
- Scroll Six: Separate Ways
- Scroll Seven: The Spider's Lair
- Scroll Eight: The Shadow of Evil
- Scroll Nine: When We Are Two
- Scroll Ten: The Pierced Wall