Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Volume »

Focused on the aftermath of Metropolis' Nuclear annhilation at the hands of the Joker, this comic includes the battles between the DC Universes greatest characters.

What level DLC would you want?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Since theres so many Batman levels, what DLC levels would you suggest Injustice to make

My 2 pics are

• Hall of Doom
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    • Flash museum
    No Caption Provided

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Titans Tower and Oa

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: TT would have some cool easter eggs lol, I heard NRS has no plans for level dlc though...

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@black_claw: TT would have some cool easter eggs lol, I heard NRS has no plans for level dlc though...

Well that's a bummer, because personally I think having both a day AND night version of Wayne Manor was just a huge waste of space.

Jpgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@black_claw said:

@ccraft said:

Well that's a bummer, because personally I think having both a day AND night version of Wayne Manor was just a huge waste of space.

Yeah, especially when Wayne Manor Day doesn't even show up in the story. Like WTF, man.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: Yeah that was total bs, They should have just kept Wayne Manor at night. I think if they had enough hype for level DLC they would think about it..

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Black_Claw

@jpgman said:

@black_claw said:

@ccraft said:

Yeah, especially when Wayne Manor Day doesn't even show up in the story. Like WTF, man.

That's actually my main gripe with the stage in general! I know Batman has been making a lot of money for DC for the past few years, but come on, there were so many other iconic locations in the DCU that they could've used instead of two versions of Wayne Manor.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Some random dirty ass bar your would see Lobo hanging out in,

and the swamps Swamp Thing lives in.

Jpgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Jpgman

@black_claw said:

@jpgman said:

@black_claw said:

@ccraft said:

That's actually my main gripe with the stage in general! I know Batman has been making a lot of money for DC for the past few years, but come on, there were so many other iconic locations in the DCU that they could've used instead of two versions of Wayne Manor.

I know right? At least Joker's Asylum had an excuse... not that it's a very good one, though. I mean, c'mon, it's still just a paint job of the original Arkham Asylum, not even different transitions. What a rip-off.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.