Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Volume »

Focused on the aftermath of Metropolis' Nuclear annhilation at the hands of the Joker, this comic includes the battles between the DC Universes greatest characters.

Future DLC skins and characters?

AmazingGamer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm personally hoping for some silver/golden age skins. Maybe even some Justice society skins like Jay Garrick for the Flash and Alan Scott for Green Lantern? Also besides Lobo, which apparently has been confirmed, which other characters would you like to see/do you think we'll see in the game? My guess is MArtian Manhunter and Doctor Fate, but that's just my opinion.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

pretty sure the first four dlc characters are Lobo,Martian Manhunter,Black Canary, and Captain Cold

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

im calling it now, Scorpion alt skin for Lobo and a Batgirl alt skin for Batman

dustinl27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

two possible skins i would like to see for injustice would be new 52 costumes for green arrow and a dick grayson robin skin.

Or35ti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

pretty sure the first four dlc characters are Lobo,Martian Manhunter,Black Canary, and Captain Cold

How would Captain Cold work if Killer Frost is already in the game? I was hoping for Captain Cold instead of Killer Frost in the first place so I'm happy, just wondering how that would work.

And General Zod as alternate skin for Superman :)

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@or35ti said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

How would Captain Cold work if Killer Frost is already in the game? I was hoping for Captain Cold instead of Killer Frost in the first place so I'm happy, just wondering how that would work.

the same way GL and Sinestro do, or Shazam and Black Adam

@avenging_x_bolt said:

And General Zod as alternate skin for Superman :)

Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By SupremeHyperion

as long as they release new skins (interesting ones, not like MvC3 that just changes the color scheme) and releases more than just 4 characters (post launch) this game could stay fresh for a long time.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm personally hoping for some silver/golden age skins. Maybe even some Justice society skins like Jay Garrick for the Flash and Alan Scott for Green Lantern? Also besides Lobo, which apparently has been confirmed, which other characters would you like to see/do you think we'll see in the game? My guess is MArtian Manhunter and Doctor Fate, but that's just my opinion.

I for one hope that Martian Manhunter won't be in the game. The reason being is that NetherRealmStudios, who are developing the game came up with his power-set already. He has the typical Superman powers and can also turn intangible (Smoke and Flash), can turn invisible (Smoke, Reptile and Ares) and he has his telepathy, so he could mind control his opponents, yet that was done as well (Quan Chi). I would like NRS to take a new approach and risk a new set of powers (in game mechanics). I don't want to see them playing it safe with a character like Martian Manhunter, even though I do see it being a very high possibility, since for some reason the fan-demand for MM is there, even though I personally don't understand that either, but then again: I was never a fan of that character. He just seems to be very boring IMO.

However, regarding the DLC. There is a strong indication that the 4 DLC characters will be Lobo, Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion. Yeah, you read that right. I hope it's okay that I didn't wrote it in spoilers. You would find it out anyway sooner or later. It seems to be a leak from the brazilian Facebook-page, which was taken down shortly after everyone already knew the stuff with the DLC. The people who already synchronized few of the characters, also did the synchro for the 4 DLC characaters and besides Lobo, on the list were Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion. Shortly before there was a guy on EventHubs I think posting that he cracked the game data and discovered that Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion were the DLC characters. Obviously everyone thought it would be a troll, but now with the official brazilian voice-cast leak? I'm not so sure.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static, Clayface, Blue Beetle, Zatanna are the ones I am looking for.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static, Martian Manhunter, Blue Beetle, Black Canary are the ones I am looking for.

good choices!!!!!

Uncle_Yusuf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Uncle_Yusuf

As far as the next batch of skins, I'd love for it to be a classic Nightwing skin, a Dark Knight Rises skin for Batman, a Red Arrow Earth 2 skin for Green Arrow, an Earth 2 skin for Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Batman, a Parallax skin for either Sinestro or Hal Jordan, and a New 52 skin for Aquaman and Green Arrow.

superbrennan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For heroes either; beast boy, starfire, dr.fate or black canary

For villains either: bizzaro, gorilla grodd, copperhead, or shade

Getty96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love a New 52 Green Arrow skin!

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @getty96 said:

I would love a New 52 Green Arrow skin!

this

As far as the next batch of skins, I'd love for it to be a classic Nightwing skin, a Dark Knight Rises skin for Batman, a Red Arrow Earth 2 skin for Green Arrow, an Earth 2 skin for Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Batman, a Parallax skin for either Sinestro or Hal Jordan, and a New 52 skin for Aquaman and Green Arrow.

this. id rather have the Injustice Red Arrow design than the earth 2 one though.

on the subject of characters, we're apparently getting 2 more judging by the number of spaces on the select screen

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.