Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Volume »

Focused on the aftermath of Metropolis' Nuclear annhilation at the hands of the Joker, this comic includes the battles between the DC Universes greatest characters.

Captain Cold in Injustice?

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By noj

With todays digital release of Injustice #8 I have a very strong feeling that Captain Cold is going to be a playable character in Injustice. This is just a theory I have that is pretty much based off of 2 pieces of "evidence" though so dont take it all that seriously.

The thing that really got me thinking about this is Captain Cold's appearance in the digital chapter, more specifically his redesign. His redesign is VERY much in line with the rest of the revealed characters designs. Even more interesting is that although we see quite a few villains in this chapter (Weather Wizard, Captain Boomerang, Grodd, ect.) he is the only one with a significant redesign.

The second piece of evidence is actually one reaching FAR back to the games original reveal trailer. In it we see Flash dodging a huge blast of ice. We also saw elements of Luthor in that trailer long before he was confirmed. This combined with the redesign I think points towards him being playable. With one of Mortal Kombats most popular characters being ice based (Sub Zero) I would be VERY surprised if we didnt see an ice character in Injustice and all the signs are pointing towards Captain Cold.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SmashBrawler

You might be onto something. However, if there's one character I felt they confirmed with this chapter, it's Raven.

Avatar image for showboatingpenguin
    ShowboatingPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

FUCK YES

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@noj: Sadly we won't get CC, instead Killer Frost will be the ice character. Maybe will see him in a DLC

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.