Follow

Inhumans

Team » Inhumans appears in 1578 issues.

The result of Kree experimentation on Homo Neanderthalensis using Terrigen Mist, The Inhumans are a race of super powered beings who live in isolation and do not trust humans.

If you were Inhuman?

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sling Shot

The Inhuman nation is a scifi experession of eugenicsand mutation. Eugenics being selective breeding for the best result. Their culture is set up in a way that their "trueform"(post terragenesis)determines their station in society, and possibly their class. So what is your inhuman terragenisis and station? try to base it off your real life.
    Post Edited:2007-11-21 20:51:52

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

People scared to divulge in a creative way?....

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I think people need an example.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sling Shot

I believe my terragenisis would give me augmented sight.Because I use intuition and creativity(seeing things from a unique perspective.)Professionally I am do multi-media: journalism, illustration, script/creative writing acting, music. Teaching/Counseling.

So my power would be clairvoyance(galactic) and spiritual sight. The ability to remote see as well as to discern a person's emotional/physical state, and visualize the invisible and spiritual.

This would give me a station as royal adviser . By my opinion.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Gloom

Professionally, I would like to (as I'm not quite there yet) help people by becoming either a doctor or a psychologist. I think my terragenesis would give me some sort of telepathy, which I could use to perform Psychic Surgery, much like Emma Frost does. I'd probably be an empath or a healer, as well.

That would probably make me a sort of psychic doctor for the middle/working classes of Attilan.

Did I answer this right?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I think I'm doing this in a slightly different way. My terragenesis wouldn't just show my "trueform" by jacking up something I'm already good at, it would do it by breaking down a barrier that I think holds me back. I consider myself creative and though I'm usually pretty good with words, I sometimes have problems getting exactly what's in my head into other people's. Enter: Terragenesis. I think my terragenesis would give me the ability to bring people into my mind and trap them in a world/scenario of my choosing. For a physical side effect, I'd lose my mouth, meaning the only way for me to communicate would be to take people into my mind. (I would be able to alter the passage of time in the worlds I create so I could hold long conversations without interrupting the normal flow of someone's day.) I guess I'd also need a way to eat, or not. I could just be self-sustaining, allowing me to spend my time in my own daydreams without interruption. That satisfies the lotus-eating aspect of my personality as well, bonus. More physical side effects: enhanced sensory organs so I can see more, hear more, feel more, smell more, taste more and even access other sense types. That way I can not only make my mental realities more real, but I also get more kinds of information to spark new ideas.

Did using "and trap them" in my description give away darker intentions and possible combat applications?

And for my station, I think I could head up the Inhuman entertainment industry. On the flip side I could be an interrogator during war time. Other occupations: therapist, meeting room (secret conversations could be held in my head and no one would be able to eavesdrop), teacher, etc.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gloom

Buckshot says:

"I think I'm doing this in a slightly different way. My terragenesis wouldn't just show my "trueform" by jacking up something I'm already good at, it would do it by breaking down a barrier that I think holds me back. I consider myself creative and though I'm usually pretty good with words, I sometimes have problems getting exactly what's in my head into other people's. Enter: Terragenesis. I think my terragenesis would give me the ability to bring people into my mind and trap them in a world/scenario of my choosing. For a physical side effect, I'd lose my mouth, meaning the only way for me to communicate would be to take people into my mind. (I would be able to alter the passage of time in the worlds I create so I could hold long conversations without interrupting the normal flow of someone's day.) I guess I'd also need a way to eat, or not. I *could* just be self-sustaining, allowing me to spend my time in my own daydreams without interruption. That satisfies the lotus-eating aspect of my personality as well, bonus. More physical side effects: enhanced sensory organs so I can see more, hear more, feel more, smell more, taste more and even access other sense types. That way I can not only make my mental realities more real, but I also get more kinds of information to spark new ideas.Did using "and trap them" in my description give away darker intentions and possible combat applications?And for my station, I think I could head up the Inhuman entertainment industry. On the flip side I could be an interrogator during war time. Other occupations: therapist, meeting room (secret conversations could be held in my head and no one would be able to eavesdrop), teacher, etc."

Wow! You truly are creative, indeed.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Thanks.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
    Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Terragenesis would most likely give Me enhanced intellect and super strength. Seeing as how I'm a muscle freak and that I'm a nerd.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sling Shot

That was dope Buck and you to Gloom.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gloom

Thanks, this thread was actually a very good, interesting idea, Sling. ;)

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sling Shot

Yeah, this kinda stuff is my favorite.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I like when you do these kinds of threads.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sling Shot

Thanks, I like when people participate to the level you did with your terragenisis. Makes me want to rethink my own terragenesis.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Well, I'm told that I am highly attractive, yet, I don't see that in myself. I'm always told that people look at me, but I get nervous at the thought of having to engage in conversation. It's not that I'm afraid of people, it's just that I'm sort of afraid of friendships. The reason for this, is because I'm always second guessing myself, and the things that I say. I can easily "FAKE" that I'm having a good time, but deep down, I'm asking myself "If this person knew the REAL me, would they still be alright?". Only recently have I started making improvements in this area. For instance, I joined this site. So, I guess my terragenisis would give me pheremones that attract other people to me, and the ability to be two people in one. The first would be a guy who's very similar to the REAL me, the second would be the person who everyone loves to be around. For side A, my position would make me a tragedian. For side B, the side I would love to be like, I would be comedian.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sling Shot

Buck your Ihuman name could be Itachi.

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wise Son
    @Sling Shot:
    Let me get this out of the way. This is a great thread and it's a shame that it died. The Inhumans are by far one of my favorite books of all time. The characters are amazing and the idea of terragenisis is brilliant. That being said if I was an Inhuman it'd be something... 

I'm intrinsically a caring person however I have developed a deep seeded feeling of apathy that makes it hard for me to care about anything I say or do. I developed it so I wouldn't be hurt or affected by the world's woes. It's a bitter conflict as you could imagine. Now I could go with the obvious Equinox struggle between fire and ice but that would be cliche' now wouldn't it. Delving even deeper into my psyche it's  evident that my thirst for knowledge supersedes all. Even my self induced apathy won't stop me from learning about something and exploit it to my advantage as dubious as it might sound. Now if my Terragenisis takes that route I believe that my transformation would be much like Karnak (even though he never went through it). My head would swell and I could see the weakness in everything but after that I assume my transformation would branch off. I would gain photographic memory and my skin cells would develop into harden rock like cells while retaining most if not all of it's elasticity and porousness. My muscles, organs and bones would become denser to support the added weight. All this would be to act on my feeling of apathy which was developed to shield me. So that's basically how I see it. Black Karnak with Shatter like features.
    Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jelenasseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hm- i always see the powers that the mist is giving as singel skills to the top. i allready have a socal-skill as strong as my skill for art.

I think I will get some social-adaping powers. that allow me to help other best. Maybe i would work as medic or just as servant.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.