Follow

Inhumans

Team » Inhumans appears in 1578 issues.

The result of Kree experimentation on Homo Neanderthalensis using Terrigen Mist, The Inhumans are a race of super powered beings who live in isolation and do not trust humans.

Do you like the old Inhumans or new?

Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Djinn

I liked the old ones when they were just a small race, not so out there. Even though i am glad they stop taking crap from others and decided to fight back.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By the creator

In some ways I'm glad that the Inhumans have a bigger stage on which to play but Marvel must be careful not to lose the things that made the Inhuman stories special - that there are a family, the different heritage from humans and thge fact that they are not a super team like the Avengers. 
    So it could be good as long as it is managed well.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Korg

I like the new direction, but I'm not overly fond of some of the writing, especially the glaring flaws in Black Bolt's T-Bomb plan (It will mutate everyone! Oh wait, we can't mutate the Kree).

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AngelFrost

Can't beat the classics. (: 
    As long as there's still Medusa and Crystal, I'm okay.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty

I've only been reading since the first Marvel Knights mini series, so I can't say I'm a fan of the old... but I also have a couple of years worth of material to catch up on. I really like the Inhumans, and I think it's been daring to try to introduce more characters since a lot of their popularity seemed to surround the core Royal family.  But I like the other characters like Tonaja :)

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Leliel
    @Korg said:
    " I like the new direction, but I'm not overly fond of some of the writing, especially the glaring flaws in Black Bolt's T-Bomb plan (It will mutate everyone! Oh wait, we can't mutate the Kree). "
    Wow! Why can't we mutate the Kree? There been a couple of 'mutant' Kree not as many as Skrull ones but there been some

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.