Follow

Infinity Gauntlet

Object » Infinity Gauntlet appears in 208 issues.

The Infinity Gauntlet is a cosmic artifact that grants the wearer complete mastery over the six infinity gems in it: time, space, power, soul, mind, and reality. The Gauntlet will also grant omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence, along with all the various powers of the Gems themselves, to the bearer. It was assembled by the Mad Titan Thanos, who used the Gauntlet's Power to wipe out half of life in the Universe to impress his love, Mistress Death.

Infinity Gauntlet Respect Thread.

• 85 results
    KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Edited By KrleAvenger

I'm actually surpised this has never been done before so I'm doing it. Why? Because I think I will find some feats that might seem interesting but also to end the stupid "Infinity Gauntlet is only Universal" shit. I'll give info on Gauntlet itself and then provide feats and capabilities.

No Caption Provided

What is the Infinity Gauntlet?

Infinity Gauntlet is a glove created to hold in place all of the Infinity Gems so the one who wields Infinity Gauntlet can use all the gems at the same time. What are the Infinity Gems and what is their Origin was explained by Thanos when he was talking to the Runner in Thanos Quest.

As you can see they are actually a portions of power of Omnipotent Being who commited suicide and started the creation and what's left of it's power are now the Infinity Gems. Eventually Thanos stole all of the Infinity Gems from Elders of the Universe and In-Betweener, gaining total control.

No Caption Provided

That is mostly what you have to know about the Infinity Gauntlet. Moving on...

Capabilities

Infinity Gauntlet gives the wielder all abilities of all 6 Infinity Gems. Usually all the Gems have their own way and rules on how they work and how they should be used as well as Infinity Gauntlet itself, mostly depends on imagination and strength of mind of the wielder. Masters like Thanos have totally control over 6 aspects of creation which the 6 Gems are all about as they allow wielder to manipulate aspects each one reprisents, mainly Mind, Soul, Time, Space, Reality and Power. Thanos is one of rare beings who have total mastery over all 6 Infinity Gems Thanos Quest.

In Other Words the Infinity Gauntlet makes you Omnipotent as said by Thanos himself (of course nobody is ever trully Omnipotent in Comics minus God/Creator himself and some other crazy characters).

No Caption Provided

One thing I want to point out is that a lot of people wielded the Infinity Gauntlet besides Thanos and all of them (or at least almost all of them) preformed some very impressive feats which I will mention in a minute. Some of those people (in Marvel Canon only) are

Adam Warlock, Magus, Doctor Doom, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Black Panther, Reed Richards, Nebula, Hood and Deadpool.

Lets move on to actual feats of Infinity Gauntlet/Gems.

Feats:

Secret Wars 2 #8:

After Thanos confronts Doom, he tells him how Thanos was a God once and that Infinity Gauntlet gave him that power.

No Caption Provided

Thanos Quest #2:

Thanos, after gaining all of the Infinity Gems stated that it gave him more power than even the Cosmic Cube itself (and Cosmic Cube is beyond Universal in power on it's own).

No Caption Provided

Infinity War Vol. 1:

Silver Surfer stated that Cosmic Containment Units (which are like Cosmic Cubes) are far less powerful than the Infinity Gems, and Goddess, a being who used 30 CCU to create The Cosmic Egg confirmed that statement as a fact but doesn't care considering that The Living Tribunal prevented Infinity Gems from ever being used again.

No Caption Provided

Thanos Quest #2:

After Thanos came to his love Mistress Death, he is inaged that she does not speak to him directly.

1. One of Death's servants says that Death is leagues below Thanos now, therefor she has no authority to speak to him diractly to him.
    2. Thanos inraged kills her servant and says how he has power to control her and make her talk but he wants her love, not to force her.
    3. Thanos calls himself God. Not "a God" but God.

New Avengers Vol. 3 #3:

I would want to point out stupid claim on how Captain America was not able to stop the Incursions by sending other Universe back where it needs to be instead of destroying each other. He failed because he was trying his best but it wasn't enough and all of the Infinity Gems were shattered minus the Time Gem who only disappeared.

People are trying to use this instance to prove how Infinity Gauntlet is only Universal as it could not stop beyond Universal event as Incursions is collision of two Universes. Even tho destroying one Universe during the Incursions requires planetary force/power as you need to destroy that other planet Earth to stop that Universe by destroying it and saving your own Universe by destroying the planet Earth of that other Universe (that's how that Event works) it but to stop the Incursions and saving both Universesrequires beyon Universal power. Are those people aware that Incursions are not just two Universes colliding?

It is an event made by the Beyonders, the race of Omnipotent Beings who land waste to the Cosmic Entities and the Living Tribunal without any effort.

New Avengers Vol. 3 #30:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Considering the fact that they are Omnipotent (Marvel Handbook) there is nothing bad with the fact that Infinity Gauntlet could not stop the Event created by them, especially because they killed The Living Tribunal who is above The Infinity Gauntlet.

But something you should be aware of is that Hickman (the writer of the story) himself stated that it wasn't the Infinity Gauntlet that failed to stop the Incursions, it was Captain America who failed as Humans are not very good at using Omnipotent Power.

No Caption Provided

So for all of you who want to use this instance to prove how Infinity Gauntlet is only Universal, gess what, I have two evidences to prove why that is false claim.

Infinite Finale:

At the time Thanos gained the Infinity Gauntlet, the Time Gem already showed him that he will eventually lose it so he created avatars of himself to investigate some unclear events that Thanos was involved in. One of those Avatars met the past version of Thanos, telling him this information.

What this ment is that even tho Thanos was capable of manipulation time, it was his destiny to eventually lose the gauntlet so he was just playing the way that destiny should happen, by losing. He knew he would lose as that is how it should have been so he used the Infinity Gauntlet as good as he could. This story retcons Thanos losing the Infinity Gauntlet because of himself, he was just playing the way Universe wanted.

Doctor Strange: Sorcerer of Supreme #36:

Adam Warlock faces Doctor Strange who uses all of his magical items and equipment he has in this fight given to him by Inter Dimensional Beings, yet all of that Divine Mystical Power can't even beat Adam Warlock who uses only the Power Gem! Yeah you heard me, he overpowered Strange with all of his equipment and amps using only the Power Gem! Good thing Strange was able to calm Warlock down who was consumed by great Power The Infinity Gauntlet gave him.

Hell even in a vision where Strange showed Warlock what would happen, in moments later Warlock would beat Strange only with the Power Gem. Good luck that Warlock decided not to do that when he came to his senses and stopped attacking Strange.

Infinity Gauntlet #1:

Thanos warps reality on Universal scale, being called more powerful than Death itself.

No Caption Provided

Why is this so impressive? Because Death was capable of killing Lord Mar-Vell and everyone in the Cancerverse, destroying all of the Universe.

Thanos Imperative #6:

She was even capable of killing Galactus Engine who almost defeated Galactus and 4th Host of the Celestials at the same time.

No Caption Provided

The fact that Thanos is more powerful than someone who destroyed all of the Cancerverse with beings as powerful as Galactus Engine being there proves how false that statement on Infinity Gauntlet being Universal is.

Infinity War Vol. 1:

After Quasar focused his mind 100% on Magus, he used Ultimate Nullifier to it's full potential against Magus who has Un-Complete IG. With the power to destroy the Universe and remake it in the way the wielder wants, Quasar's effort to kill Magus with Ultimate Nullifier was wasted as he failed.

With uncomplete Infinity Gauntlet he was capable of stopping The Ultimate Nullifier at full power directed at him which is Universal busting attack and can also remake the Universe the wielder wants as an after affect.

Infinity Gauntlet #5:

After a long devastating fight, Thanos is capable of turning all of the Cosmic Entities into his prisoners easily/without much effort, including Eon, Mephisto, Death, Order, Chaos, Hate, Love, Kronos, Ziran the Tester (one of the Celestials), One Above All (Leader of all of the Celestials) and Galactus.

No Caption Provided

I would want to point out that all Cosmic Entities seen here are Universal Level at least and some of them are Universal Busters and some of them are Multi-Universal. Just to give you some context of that Infinity Gauntlet feat, Galactus himself showed that he is capable of destroying the Universe.

Future Foundation #16:

No Caption Provided

Some people may be saying how it is just a demonstration of the end of the Universe and not an actual feat. Is this a feat or not is debateable but it doesn't matter since Galactus consistently showed feats to prove he can destroy the Universe if he wants to.

Even Celestials proved to be Universal Busters as they threaten to destroy Heroes Reborn Reality. One Above All who was easily stomped by Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet is way more powerful than average Celestials.

To prove my point even further, even Nebula was capable of beating all of the Cosmic Entities.

Infinity Gauntlet #6:

This is even more impressive than Thanos's feat considering the fact how unexperienced/unskilled Nebula is with the Infinity Gauntlet. As said by Thanos Nebual doesn't have the "vision necessary to exploit the Infinity Gems" and was shocked when she found out that Thanos could destroy half of the Universe with Infinity Gauntlet.

No Caption Provided

She wasn't even aware of Adam Warlock's presence. Yes he existed in the realm outside of Order and Chaos but still the Infinity Gauntlet should gave her the ability to see/detect Warlock so the fact that someone so unexperienced/unskilled could beat all Cosmic Abstracts proves the power of the Infinity Gauntlet even more.

Infinity Gauntlet #5:

After Thanos stomped all of the Cosmic Entities, he comes face to face with the big man himself, Eternity. The two collide.

No Caption Provided

In the end Thanos proved to be way more powerful and he defeated Eternity. Not only that he defeated him but he replaced him as The Abstract Entity/Physical Manifestation of the Universe.

No Caption Provided

This is not the only time when the Infinity Gauntlet proved to be above Eternity. Same thing happened in...

Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1:

Where Adam Warlock was in possession of the Infinity Gauntlet. He was capable of easily teleporting Eternity to other plane of existence like he is nothing.

No Caption Provided

Even tho The Living Tribunal teleported Eternity back, Adam Warlock damages Eternity with one blast from the Infinity Gauntlet so much that he "falls down" and then Warlock takes down all of the Cosmic Entities at the same time in this plane of existence minus the Living Tribunal.

Something I also want you to take note of is that IG was consistently called "Supreme/Ultimate Power" in this issue.

You should know that those feats of Infinity Gauntlet manhandling Eternity are actually Multiversal-Beyond Multiversal feats. Yes Eternity is Physical Manifestation of the Universe but it has enough power to be put in Multiversal level. How and why? I don't know but Marvel confirms it.

Defenders Vol. 3 #3:

Dormammu uses the Power of Eternity to recreate the Multiverse in his own twisted image.

Sure it was Dormammu doing it but he used power of Eternity.

Captain Marvel Vol. 5 #6:

Entropy, the son of Eternity was able to use his father's powers to destroy the Multiverse, leaving only him, his sister Epiphany, Captain Marvel Genis-Vell and Rick Jones. With the help of Genis-Vell, Entropy used that power once again to recreate the Multiverse he has destroyed.

It was even confirmed that Eternity is on Multiversal Level of Power.

No Caption Provided

Before I mention my last feat of the Infinity Gauntlet I want to focus on the fight between Phoenix Force Cyclops and God Emperor Doom.

Secret Wars #4:

Cyclops absorbed all of the Phoenix Force into himself becomming Phoenix. Then he encountered Doom who at that time had the Power of the Beyonders, in other words he was Omnipotent. Then Cyclops attacks him but he is killed by God Doom.

As you can see Phoenix is able to damage Doom a bit but Doom easily recovers and brokes Cyclops's neck, killing him. This is impressive feat for God Doom considering the fact that he had full Phoenix Force in himself, making him Multiversal in Power as Phoenix Force itself is Multiversal Entity which is confirmed in Offical Marvel Handbook.

No Caption Provided

It was also confirmed in more recent one.

No Caption Provided

Secret Wars #9:

Black Panther who took the Infinity Gauntlet challenged God (Doom) to a fight. He uses the Power of the Gauntlet to turn Doom into Crystal and it affected him so much that even Namor throwing Neptune's Trident was able to destroy Doom's body. Even tho he recovered he said that hurt proving it affected him. He shoot energy blast at T'Challa and even tho Infinity Gauntlet was powerful enough to protect T'Challa, it broke the Power Gem and eventually, Doom overpowered T'Challa and the Infinity Gauntlet.

Not only that Infinity Gauntlet at least for few panels was a match for God Doom as it affected him, hurt him and was able to protect T'Challa from one of Doom's attacks as well as weaken him, it also held it's own against Doom much better than Cyclops did which already puts the Infinity Gauntlet on the level above The Phoenix Force who is Multiversal.

That is my Infinity Gauntlet Respect Thread. Hope you liked it. If you find some Infinity Gauntlet feats I did not post here I would appreciate if you post them on this thread. I did not want to mention or use feats of Nemesis because I wanted to keep this only as Infinity Gauntlet Respect Thread as maybe Nemesis put's it on different Level but if you want to post her feats as well then ok that's fine.

SCWW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@krleavenger: hmm are that really so discusting i have think she is 100% multiversal or above that :DDD but ok

SCWW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and also nice thread you should have also post the scan who it stand the cosmic cube give you omnipotents than probably people would belive the scan that thanos with IG ahve truly omnipotents :DD

SCWW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: i mena that with the phonix :DDD are that really that discusting that everyone says she is multiversal or not i have even fought that she is above that :DD

SCWW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

You have too much time on your hands. Well done, my friend.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:

Thanks.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor I made this Respect Thread which is the reason why I did not post that feat. In truth I could not find it but here you should have nough evidence that Infinity Gauntlet is easily on Multiversal level.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Good and informative thread.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@krleavenger: Really nice work on this thread. You provided some feats I could not recall myself, so I think I can say Thanos is stronger than I remembered. Although I'm still not sure whether to class him as multiversal. That has nothing to do with the feats you provided for him rather the inconsistency of the writers, having universal characters performing multiversal feats. And a few questions about the power levels of the characters he fought in Infinity Gauntlet #5 at the time. But if we look away from statements claiming the IG is universal and statements saying characters are universal even though they perform multiversal feats, I will admit that you have convinced me about Thanos IG being multiversal. Well done!

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By runekingthor98

great work i can tell you put time an effort into this. I didnt know panther wielded the IG

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KrleAvenger
    KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runekingthor98: Thanks. Well the issue where he wielded the Gauntled came out 7 months ago.

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
    ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Same old same old however this is indeed an impressive blog, well done my friend.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:

Good and informative thread.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremeintelligence
    supremeintelligence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

props to your time and dedication to this. you deserve it

however I must ask, where are the multiversal feats that don't scale off other feats?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
    ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremeintelligence: You mean like instead of beating powerful characters what is a stand alone feat if the IG?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome thread. Very informative.

Are you going to do one with the Star Bands?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Star Brand only has one feat to put him on that level which happened in New Avengers Vol. 3 #32 when the Multiversal Avengers faced the Beyonders so he let loose everything he had from the Star Brand, killing himself and the Beyonder. Not really worth the Respect Thread.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Star Brand only has one feat to put him on that level which happened in New Avengers Vol. 3 #32 when the Multiversal Avengers faced the Beyonders so he let loose everything he had from the Star Brand, killing himself and the Beyonder. Not really worth the Respect Thread.

I know that, I am talking about the Star Bands themselves and not the character. Did not Quasar had the Star Bands first before it went to Star Band?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: You are talking about Star Brand from the 80s? I don't know. Probably not. I have no knowledge on him.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: You are talking about Star Brand from the 80s? I don't know. Probably not. I have no knowledge on him.

No. I meant The Quantum Bands, not Star bands. I got the name mix up of the object. My bad.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Oh the Quantum bands? Oh ok I understand. No I'm not gonna make Quantum Bands Respect Thread but I will make Quasar Respect Thread who is a wielder of the Quantum Bands.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Oh the Quantum bands? Oh ok I understand. No I'm not gonna make Quantum Bands Respect Thread but I will make Quasar Respect Thread who is a wielder of the Quantum Bands.

Okay.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@krleavenger:

Good thread.

There is no such thing as thanos quest 9. They are from Thanos quest 2.

Also, I disagree with PF being multiversal due to guidebooks.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Did I really post "9"? LMAO I know there are only 2 comics of that type. I have no idea why I posted 9 instead of 2. I'm gonna edit it. Also Phoenix has Multiversal feat.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Did I really post "9"? LMAO I know there are only 2 comics of that type. I have no idea why I posted 9 instead of 2. I'm gonna edit it. Also Phoenix has Multiversal feat.

Seemingly you did:

Thanos Quest #9:

Thanos, after gaining all of the Infinity Gems stated that it gave him more power than even the Cosmic Cube itself (and Cosmic Cube is beyond Universal in power on it's own).

Also the comic from where IG Thanos avatar meets pre-death amp Thanos, is called Thanos annual

Scans for multiversal PF? Also, guidebook entry that you posted says "PF exists in all realities of the multiverse" so it is kind of irrelevant. It is like saying that planet earth exists in all realities.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By KrleAvenger

@apex_pretador said:

Also the comic from where IG Thanos avatar meets pre-death amp Thanos, is called Thanos annual

You sure?

Scans for multiversal PF?

It happened in Uncanny X-Men #108 when Jean stopped M'Krann Crystal from destroying all of the Multiverse. Then she repaired the damage done to the Multiverse and repaired M'Krann Crystal itself. Actually in those scans, feat is more like Multi-Solar Level, but in more modern comics, M'Krann Crystal was retconned to actually be the source of the Multiverse and it was already destroyed once and when it happened, it destroyed the Multiverse. So in other words, it is a Multiversal feat.

Also, guidebook entry that you posted says "PF exists in all realities of the multiverse" so it is kind of irrelevant. It is like saying that planet earth exists in all realities.

That is because Phoenix has all versions of herself in every reality connected with the actual entity. It was separated by Sorcerer of Supreme called Nekrom eons ago in order for him to have part of the Phoenix in himself while all other separated parts are connected to every other Universe so he can absorb those Universes and become Nigh Omnipotent. He was stopped but Phoenix remained an entity that exists in all realities in the Multiverse instead of being a singular entity. That is what the Guidebook means by "exists in all realities of the Multiverse". Hell, Nekrom only with the portion of the Phoenix Force, could collapse all realities in existence (not the Multiverse but all known realities in it).

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador said:

You sure?

Yes

It happened in Uncanny X-Men #108 when Jean stopped M'Krann Crystal from destroying all of the Multiverse. Then she repaired the damage done to the Multiverse and repaired M'Krann Crystal itself. Actually in those scans, feat is more like Multi-Solar Level, but in more modern comics, M'Krann Crystal was retconned to actually be the source of the Multiverse and it was already destroyed once and when it happened, it destroyed the Multiverse. So in other words, it is a Multiversal feat.

If something is retconned then it doesn't mean all its past feats are going to be modified in battle forum style debates.

So it modern comics retcon IG as being universal, it won't override its past multiversal feats such as overpowering UN or eternity.

That is because Phoenix has all versions of herself in every reality connected with the actual entity. It was separated by Sorcerer of Supreme called Nekrom eons ago in order for him to have part of the Phoenix in himself while all other separated parts are connected to every other Universe so he can absorb those Universes and become Nigh Omnipotent. He was stopped but Phoenix remained an entity that exists in all realities in the Multiverse instead of being a singular entity. That is what the Guidebook means by "exists in all realities of the Multiverse". Hell, Nekrom only with the portion of the Phoenix Force, could collapse all realities in existence (not the Multiverse but all known realities in it).

I thought we are talking about 616 PF here.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: That is different. At the time it was retconned to be Multiversal Source, Phoenix was still it's guardian. Logically she could do it again. IG is not retconned. It is only stated to be Universal as it was never stated to be Multiversal in the first place. Just because statements are lowballing it, it still has feats to beat it FAR FAR ABOVE Multiversal beings.

Also you miss the point. 616 Phoenix is just one part of the Phoenix Force. When Jean taps into it, it is, how should I say, "full" PH.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: meh I could care less about PF. It never seemed that impressive to me. Also, maybe we continue this discussion later. Time for me to go to sleep.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Sure thing. Also Phoenix is vulnerable when Jean is not around because of her mental instability. And a lot of people forget how powerful she is when Chris Claremont is not writing her (he created the character).

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

"It is an event made by the Beyonders, the race of Omnipotent Beings who land waste to the Cosmic Entities and the Living Tribunal without any effort."
    Lol no. Incursions were caused not by the Beyonders, but by Doom. Doctor Doom.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: What? The Beyonders started the Incursions. Doom was trying to stop them using the power of Molecule Man?

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rubear

@krleavenger said:

@rubear: What? The Beyonders started the Incursions. Doom was trying to stop them using the power of Molecule Man?

Nope. The Beyonders were planning to detonate all Molecule Men (and they created'em to destroy multiverse and see what will happen) at once. Doom started running around multiverse together with Black Swans and killing Molecule Men before this event, taking power, later he collected lot of Molecule Men in bomb. Death of first Molecule Man in universe was what caused first incursion.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: I guess I missed few remaining issues of the New Avengers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice (you need to work on your spelling though, lol).

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

Nice (you need to work on your spelling though, lol).

My English is pretty good. The problem with spelling is there because of fast typing. When I'm writing something long as CaV or Blog I make a lot of typing errors. It does not happen when I'm speaking, typing something short or write using a pencil. Also thanks.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PyroFN  Online

@KrieAvenger: Note, this IS NOT an attack. Just a bit of info. Yes, you were right and calling Phoenix multiversal, but you were wrong in scaling the skill of the host. And yes, this needs to be straightened out here and NOW, because this will be misleading to lose who don't know how the Phoenix works if we just leave this discussion as it is. And it is within full parameters of the discussion since you mentioned the Phoenix.

You can't amount Cyclops having the full Phoenix Force as multiversal. The Phoenix' power levels depends on the skill of the wielder. This is brought up in a battle between Rachel and Anti-Phoenix, where he did do a multiversal feat with only a fraction of the Phoenix power. He hurled planets at Rachel and turned them into stars, something Rachel could NOT do with the full Phoenix Force. Jean Grey on the other hand was seen multiple times using the Phoenix at a multiversal level. Scott Summers has only used the Phoenix two times. Not at all enough to warrant him the skill enough to potentially be multiversal. Being called universal would be generous became that is how much skill he has yet to gain.

Thereby, highlighting that God Doom fight as way of showing that Doom is more powerful than a multiversal level being is false.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.