ironhawk22's Indestructible Hulk #1 - Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Part 1 review

Avatar image for ironhawk22

Hulk SMASHES my expectations!

Plot

Bruce Banner agent of SHIELD??

Art

Really great art. Very detailed work, nice backgrounds, and conveys great facial expressions.

Story & Script

This is a perfect jumping on point for new readers. It sets up the premise of the book very nicely. Hundred times better than last years first issue. It gives you a good feel for the characters. It touches on continuity but it's done in a way that wouldn't confuse new readers.

It's mostly in passing, and isn't too significant to the plot. There isn't a lot of Hulk in this issue, but it doesn't really affect the story. It's a very well done issue from start to finish. Very compelling read. There is a bit of everything for every one. It's got action, it's funny, it's overall a great read.

Overall

Buy this! Fantastic read.

Other reviews for Indestructible Hulk #1 - Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Part 1

S.H.I.E.L.D. SMASH! 0

This is the Marvel NOW! series I have been most looking forward to. There is a number of reasons I have been most looking forward to this series but the main reason is due to the previous Incredible Hulk series being so bad, and wanting to see a good Hulk series once more. Another thing that I was looking forward to was seeing how Mark Waid handled the character as he's turned the Daredevil character into one of Marvel's best new series (at the time) with Daredevil.PlotThis issue sees Bruce Bann...

Banners A New Man ! 0

The Much awaited series of the Indestructible Hulk is finely here, and let me be the first to say, this met each and every one of my expectations to it's fullest. mark Waid had promised us a new and improved Bruce Banner , and boy did he deliver. The writing is top Notch, in fact, it's excellent. Mark Waid did something i wanted to be done for a long time, We finely put a cap in the whole "Banner is looking for a cure " stick, he is continuing Paks efforts of making banner less of a milksop and ...