User Reviews
1 (0)
4.5 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

Masterful. 0

Incognito ends just as well at it started with a ending that ties up all the loose ends and sets up an even greater story idea for a sequel.  Zack's origins are revealed and they aren't dissappointing.  The book doesn't end on the prophecized Noir downer which any reader would have picked up on.  There isn't as much character build up as in previous stories as this issue is just supposed to be an awesome climax.  I'll be happy if Brubaker gets to do a sequel....

Wait, what comic was I reading? 0

I'm wondering if Brubaker knew this is how the series would end when he first put pen to paper. I've heard that sometimes a story can write itself and grow beyond the writer's initial intentions. Stephen King speaks of that sort of phenomenon all the time but not being a writer I wouldn't know it works. I guess I'm mulling over this because I felt like this issue was out of sync with the mood and style that has been established over the past five issues. And if he had a story in mind from th...