Imperiex Probes were created from Imperiex Prime himself. As such, whenever one was destroyed, the energy released was returned to his vessel where it was fed back into himself. This allowed him to restart the process of creating new Probes and gave him an unlimited supply of warriors. Each of these Constructs were composed of machine colonies that mated in order to give birth to smaller and better machinery as they evolved. As a result, each creche of such machines continued to work and mate in this manner leading to volumetric expansion at an exponential rate. Thus, each of these Hollowers were capable of incredible destruction with them being able to annihilate a planet or a galaxy in the span of hours.
The Justice Society of America staged an assault against Imperiex's mothership where they succeeded in destroying it thus crippling the production of more Probes. The husk of one such destroyed Probe was later taken by Darkseid to Apokolips where he used it to fashion the Entropy Aegis armor to defeat Imperiex prime as a last resort.
Powers and Abilities
Imperiex probes vary in power, although most are powerhouses, some are known to be destroyed by nukes, others can take on the entire JLA without a scratch.
The powers shown by the probes;
- The ability to create weapons from their hands like chainsaws, blasters, and spike balls. All of which can easily hurt beings such as Supergirl.
- Super strength enough to solo the JLA.
- The ability to intercept telepathic communications between JLA members.
- Create blasts that can hurt Ignition and Zod.
- Speed blitz even beings like wonder woman.
- Create weapons.
Log in to comment