Follow

Publisher »

Image Comics was founded in 1992 by a group of high-profile comic book writers and artists, as a way to publish stories owned by creators rather than the company itself. They are now one of the largest comic book publishers in the United States.

Image Expo Returns to San Francisco July 2015

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Press Release

No Caption Provided

Image Comics is thrilled to announce the return of IMAGE EXPO, taking place once again in the San Francisco Bay Area, on July 2, 2015! Image Comics will floor fans with a slate of all-new, exciting creator-owned news and creator appearances. The event is open to all fans, comics retailers, librarians, and members of the media.

This will be an all-day event, featuring such guests as Robert Kirkman (THE WALKING DEAD, OUTCAST BY KIRKMAN & AZACETA), Brian K. Vaughan (SAGA, WE STAND ON GUARD), Steve Skroce (WE STAND ON GUARD), Tula Lotay (SUPREME: BLUE ROSE), and Greg Rucka (LAZARUS). In addition, there will be special surprise guests in attendance.

Tickets to the event are now available for sale. Image Comics is pleased to offer early bird pricing through the end of May 2015 with General Admission tickets available at $20 and Premium Admission tickets available at $50.

A General Admission Ticket will grant one (1) person entry to Image Expo and includes a program guide book, access to all programming and events, and admittance to the official Image Expo after party for a chance to mingle with creators, press, retailers, and fellow fans.

A Premium Admission Ticket will grant one (1) person entry to Image Expo and includes a program guide book, access to all programming and events, guaranteed premium seating during programming, a pack of Image Expo exclusive variants, one (1) pass to an exclusive signing with creators behind the Image Expo variants, a T-shirt, an Image Comics-branded cloth tote bag, and access to the official Image Expo after party.

Starting June 1, General Admission with be $25 and Premium Admission will be $65. Seating is limited. Admission for retailers and members of the media is complimentary.

Comic Retailers should contact Corey Murphy, Director of Sales at coreymurphy@imagecomics.com.

Don’t miss your chance to meet creators, attend panels and signings, receive exclusive swag, and get the scoop on all that Image Comics has in store.

Image Comics fans can follow the latest Image Expo updates at imagecomics.com/expo. We hope to see you there!

TobenRacicot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TobenRacicot

Bought my tickets!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I always love watching for the announcements at Image Expo.

CaptainHoopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can't wait to hear the new announcements. Hoping one is something that interests me that Tula Lotay is drawing.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like earlier this year, I'm sure I'll be able to live-blog the announcements.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
    Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I'll be looking forward to the announcements.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.