Follow

Publisher »

Image Comics was founded in 1992 by a group of high-profile comic book writers and artists, as a way to publish stories owned by creators rather than the company itself. They are now one of the largest comic book publishers in the United States.

Excited for new comic announced by Image!

lady_toyano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By lady_toyano
    No Caption Provided

Just got my issue of preview from my comic shop and when you flip it around you get this awesome pic above! The story is called SAGA and will feature these two and their new born daughter trying to live as normal a life as possible with a galactic war going on.

It's going to be a new ongoing comic from Image Comics and I'm already excited about it (and I've only read a three page preview mind you). The art looks awesome and the couple trying to raise there baby just look omega awesome! It always thrills my heart to see diversity in comics, but even more so when it looks and sounds this epic!! At the start of the preview for the comic I was having a good laugh while also acknowledging the impact of what was going on, so I am on my tiptoes with anticipation to see where this comic leads.

I can't wait to get my hands on the first issues in March 2 days before my birthday!! You should totally go check out the preview and become in-swooned with it and wait with me patiently for this awesome series to hit print (you may have to put an order for it specifically to come to your local comic shop, but i'm sure it'll be worth it)!

http://www.imagecomics.com/previews/0025/1

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By ReVamp

Looks cool.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By whacknasty

Looks pretty good.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

Still trying to decide whether or not I liked the writing, but the art was delicious.

lady_toyano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By lady_toyano

@pixelized: Well seeing as how only a smidget of a preview has been revealed I can see that being a pondering factor. The art made me fangasm before I noticed anything else. The portrayal of the parents intrigued and humored me from the little I saw of them and hope more is explored about what lead up to this point rather then a running start and roll type of deal. Also from what i'm gathering, the story may be told from the babies perspective...or at least also the babies perspective. Took me a minute to figure out who the disembodied voice was for a sec and idk how i feel about that yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.