Follow

Iceman

Character » Iceman appears in 8022 issues.

The youngest member of the original X-Men. Bobby is an Omega-level mutant, although it took some help from Emma Frost to realize this. Bobby's control of ice is vast; he can create shields, clones, spikes, slides and also freeze others. He was recently elected to Krakoa's X-Men

How long before Iceman starts dating men ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Well now that Iceman is finally out. How long you think it will take before he finally starts dating men ?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hopefully never as that needs to be retconned out of existence.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

There's nothing wrong with being single.

alfacess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't know but since he's been made gay marvel better explore that aspect of him

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: what needs to be retconned out of existence ? Oh speaking of retconns I like to get a little of topic for a second. It's about hercules. Ok this is how I hard it so far first his was straight then because of the Northstar thing he was reconned in being bi but now there retconning him again but now he is straight again ? So dose that mean we had to ignore the Northstar thing and take it as a joke ? Kind of like in DBGT is no longer in canon with the series anymore.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are you obsessed with discussing gay comic book characters?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By boschePG

@kid_omega_prime: thing about Northstar, when he started out in Alpha Flight everyone kind of already knew e was gay. When MARVL officially made him come out, every AF fan was like, "Yeah, we already know that."

Hecules was retconned to be bi due to his origin of society when he was worshipped. Bobby just came out of nowhere

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: what needs to be retconned out of existence ? Oh speaking of retconns I like to get a little of topic for a second. It's about hercules. Ok this is how I hard it so far first his was straight then because of the Northstar thing he was reconned in being bi but now there retconning him again but now he is straight again ? So dose that mean we had to ignore the Northstar thing and take it as a joke ? Kind of like in DBGT is no longer in canon with the series anymore.

If its about Hercules why not put him in the title as you mention Iceman twice but Greek gods in mythology have always been bisexual. Ares summed it up best when he called Herc out for his faults & mentioned that herc couldn't be faithful lol.

No Caption Provided

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz: just morbid curiosity.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: well on this pic Ares calls herc a... murderer, a thief, an adulterer, a drunkard and a fool but he dose not mention being bi ?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If no one brings it up it'll go away

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: Well now that Iceman is finally out. How long you think it will take before he finally starts dating men ?

Not long enough.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman's coming out felt like a PC stunt so I agree, retcon should be in order

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: well on this pic Ares calls herc a... murderer, a thief, an adulterer, a drunkard and a fool but he dose not mention being bi ?

The adulterer part as Herc just keeps sleeping around with everyone as i never stated that Ares said he was bi just calling out Herc's faults.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime said:

If its about Hercules why not put him in the title as you mention Iceman twice but Greek gods in mythology have always been bisexual. Ares summed it up best when he called Herc out for his faults & mentioned that herc couldn't be faithful lol.

No Caption Provided

wow herc took a bad beating. well ok most people think that the iceman thing shoud be retconned so lets take a vote. maybe if someone from marvel reads this they might get the idea to give the people what they want instead of thinking of the all mighty dollar. so how thinks iceman should stay gay and who thinks he should go back to being straight ?

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well, going by Bendis logic, Bobby should be pretty successful at the relationship game going forward. Being that those who are unsuccessful at heterosexual ones are really closeted gays.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:
    @kid_omega_prime said:

No Caption Provided

wow herc took a bad beating. well ok most people think that the iceman thing shoud be retconned so lets take a vote. maybe if someone from marvel reads this they might get the idea to give the people what they want instead of thinking of the all mighty dollar. so how thinks iceman should stay gay and who thinks he should go back to being straight ?

Honestly if the young Iceman is from a different universe & is gay i'd be fine with that but 616 no way.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When the next x-men movie comes out.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You seem to have a problem coming out of the closet chum, given the nature of I dunno every single topic you make

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Three words: I don't care

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

this.. seeing how they haven't done anything at all

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: that's what I was hoping to when O5 iceman cameout but nnoooooo marvel had to mess it up with 616 bobby.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: it won't happen. I think after secret wars 616 earth will get destroyed for good then marvel will start from scratch. Kind of like when dc did crisis on infinite earths.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs said:
    @hellionvulcan said:
    @kid_omega_prime said:

No Caption Provided

Honestly if the young Iceman is from a different universe & is gay i'd be fine with that but 616 no way.

why didn't herc fight back ?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: Yup he did as that was one of the most awesome fights in comics as Ares takes about 30 punches from Herc as well.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: Yup he did as that was one of the most awesome fights in comics as Ares takes about 30 punches from Herc as well.

well that sounds cool.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: ok that's cool but it still dose not help with my question about herc ? Like I asked before how I hard it so far first his was straight then because of the Northstar thing he was reconned in being bi but now there retconning him again but now he is straight again ? So dose that mean we had to ignore the Northstar thing and take it as a joke ? Kind of like in DBGT is no longer in canon with the series anymore.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you know it might be cool if marvel makes it were 616 is still straight and O5 be gay. I mean 616 iceman has been dating women for years maybe he likes it and basically stays that way ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you know it might be cool if marvel makes it were 616 is still straight and O5 be gay. I mean 616 iceman has been dating women for years maybe he likes it and basically stays that way ?

that's what I'm hopping. that way marvel still gets there gay iceman and 616 bobby stays straight.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyway back to topic. has bobby started dating men yet ?

@kid_omega_prime said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hopefully never.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#37  Edited By agent9149

Hopefully they have a cover of him making out with a dude. That'll rustle those jimmies!!!!

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Oh GOD!

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.