Follow

Iceman

Character » Iceman appears in 8019 issues.

The youngest member of the original X-Men. Bobby is an Omega-level mutant, although it took some help from Emma Frost to realize this. Bobby's control of ice is vast; he can create shields, clones, spikes, slides and also freeze others. He was recently elected to Krakoa's X-Men

frozen clothes

griftercurling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has there ever been a good explanation as to how Booby Drake's clothes work? I mean a lot of clothes freeze and break, which explains why he often comes out of ice form he's only wearing underwear, except is that special underwear? And sometimes he does have more clothes. I like to think Prof. X's friendship with Reed Richards would include Reed making unstable molecule costumes to help the mutants who need special clothes, but I doubt it.

ubungqingili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sometimes he dont wear clothes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@griftercurling: He can turn his entire body into ice and freeze pretty much anything he wants and you're wondering how his clothing works?

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: eyy why isn't there a respect thread with his feats and such? i wanna learn more about him ..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.