Follow

Huntress (Bertinelli)

Character » Huntress (Bertinelli) appears in 1168 issues.

Helena Bertinelli, born into one of Gotham's mafia families, became a spy and vigilante, destroying those that had killed her family. As a key member of the Birds of Prey, she has moved toward brutal, but non-lethal methods for fighting crime.

The Huntress To Appear On 'ARROW' TV Show

• 58 results
    AskaniSon295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By AskaniSon295

Awesome still waiting for willa holland to dress up as speedy that will be awesome too.

blackkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52  Edited By blackkitty

Err... No. Powergirl had several different origins actually. She was for a brief time the daughter of Arion, but, that changed. She is Kryptonian from Earth 2, that was pretty much the standard. I take it you never read her series... shame it was really decent.. unlike this new garbage. Huntress, I'm loving this series. Really looking forward to it. I also noticed in the new Green Arrow #17, apparently he gets information from his father and what we know about what happened on the island changes... hmm... maybe the new writer is a fan of Arrow?

Narianastaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Narianastaris

cool I'm excited and Geoff Johns is writing the episode.

Avatar image for randyfemriteleesburg
    RandyFemriteLeesburg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it's really not "The Huntress", but rather Helena Bertinelli, at this point?

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Jenkale

@ccraft: correctin, awesomeness!

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Jenkale

she looks good, never heard of her so this episode will be my first time seeing her acting chops. hopes she does the huntress justice.but why no costume? if the oliver can be the *hood* cant she be the huntress? i understand if they dont have the budget but 1. costume shop and 2. if you dont have the budget for this kind of show, what:s the point of even doing it? its a waste of potential. the only good thing about the show is the acting. if they could the funding to add costumes, special effects, better fight scenes, etc. this could be the greatest show on air

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By COBRAMORPH

I've never understood, how could it ever be the Helena Wayne version? If GA & Bats are in about the same age, at the youngest at 15, he'd have to be older.

Helena Bertinelli, more likely the Misfit version of Huntress, should be the mentor of Helena Wayne. There is no reason why HB should be gone, as HW cant be active until at least 15 years later, & then she'd be Teen Titan or Infinity Inc age

emdinesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By emdinesh

Episode 10. File size: 339.37MB Easy Download http://adf.ly/HqPiy

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.