Follow

Human Torch

Character » Human Torch appears in 6875 issues.

The second most powerful member of the Fantastic Four and the younger brother of Sue Richards. Due to an accident caused by cosmic radiation in space, he can manipulate fire, turn his entire body into it and fly. While Johnny is known for his impetuous and sometimes reckless nature, he is also a loyal friend and fearless hero.

Unnecessary Deaths!!

• 52 results
    mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By mewmdude77
    @Wolverine0628 said:
    " @mewmdude77: Johnny was my favorite too, but I guess they couldn't have killed off anyone else.   I haven't read Marvel Zombies; I just think Reed is kind of boring. "
    In Marvel Zombies (Dead days), he infected the rest of the FF, and got them to infect him, because he thought Zombies were the next step in the evolutionary ladder. Not to mention it was on the ONLY SUPERHUMAN SAFE HAVEN LEFT where he infected them and it was after ZOMBIES ATE BOTH OF HIS KIDS!!! He has got to be the dumbest smart person ever in all of history!!! 

I miss Johnny! I like Spider-Man though!! He is a good spot filler.
    Wolverine0628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By Wolverine0628
    @mewmdude77:
    Yeah, I'm definitely a bigger Iron Man and Batman fan as far as smart guys go.  But how good is Marvel Zombies?  Something I should check out?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.