Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Why is there a Hulk section in the forums?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider88

Nobody cares about Hulk. Not that that's his fault, hes badass. but his comics have always sucked....

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Well, I agree but you're free to like whatever you like. Even if it sucks.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Well, then apparently you've never read anything written by Roger Stern, Bill Mantlo, Peter David and Greg Pak, have you? Because the majority of their work on Hulk/Banner is superb and without equal. Not to mention highly acclaimed by critics, writers, artists and fans/readers.

Hulk/Banner have A LOT of great stories. You just need to read them.

OldBoy93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OldBoy93

Well, then apparently you've never read anything written by Roger Stern, Bill Mantlo, Peter David and Greg Pak, have you? Because the majority of their work on Hulk/Banner is superb and without equal. Not to mention highly acclaimed by critics, writers, artists and fans/readers.

No Caption Provided

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok troll lol

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bait 2 stronk.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
    deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Step up your game, your bait is weak.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ghostrider88: Because everything referenced on ComicVine has its own forum !

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GhostRider88

@caped_baldy: bait? I'm trying to create a discussion/debate here. I know the Hulk has a big fanbase. Greenscar's comment is the exact response I was hoping to see, a Hulk fan taking an opposite stand of my own and arguing why he deserves a forum section, even though most people probably agree with me and (even as a kid) always skipped the Hulk comics because his always consisted of bad story-telling, ridiculous monsters, et cetera. So, im not trolling, just looking for a movie-fights type debate. My turn: Peter David is incredible and IMO the greatest Hulk writer of all time. Sadly, all things Hulk before and after have been flat besides for the Gold age and.....Planet Hulk. And even during the Peter David era, Hulk was NOTHING special. It was just refreshing to have a decent Hulk run for once.

And for the record, you're not trolling if you're being sincere. Might want to make a note of that ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider88: ''I know the Hulk has a big fanbase'' - ''Nobody cares about Hulk''

Yep, a bait. Keep trying, you'll get better my dear i'm sure.

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GhostRider88

@caped_baldy: Ok so I was exaggerating a bit when saying nobody cares about him. I know that's not true. But for as long as I can remember, most people (myself included) preferred to skip the Hulk because there were much better alternative runs such as Batman, Daredevil, Captain America, X-Men and so on. So if it makes you feel better, I apologize. However, if you disagree, make your argument. Otherwise, you're the one trolling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider88: Why do you think that i care enough about this thread or your opinion on Hulk to make an counter- argument? it's quite clear that you started this with the intention to piss off a fanbase, so i ain't going to waste my time.

Nevermind that, stating that someone is obviously trying to bait and failing is not trolling, it's simply the truth. I'm not the only one who pointed this out, some other users have done the same above. As i said, you need to step up your game. Have a good day sir :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider88 said:

@caped_baldy: Ok then if you're so butthurt, can you please stop talking? You're ruining the thread with your boring overly-sensitive crybaby bullshit. If I didn't initially care about your feelings, I wouldn't have explained myself and apologized for any nerve I might've hit. if that's not enough then just leave but don't tell me what my own intentions were for making this thread, why the hell would I troll my own thread? Trust me, You're the one trolling, you whiny miserable little child.

Flagged. @jashro44

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: Come on man. If I didn't initially care about your feelings being hurt, I wouldn't have explained myself and apologized for any nerve I might've hit. But I feel I did explain myself and if that's not enough, maybe you should just leave. But stop telling me what my own intentions were for making this thread, like I'd really troll my own thread. Its just senseless. You're being overly-sensitive now.

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GhostRider88

@caped_baldy: Lol! Go ahead, flag me for something you started. Look at what you're crying over... Its just comic books. I honestly feel bad for you and hope you find a life worth living, because you're a pathetically childish creature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider88 said:

@caped_baldy: Lol! Go ahead, flag me for something you started. Look at what you're crying over... Its just comic books. I honestly feel bad for you and hope you find a life worth living, because you're a pathetic creature

''Something you started''

@nerevarine_11 said:

Ok troll lol

@toratorn said:

Bait 2 stronk.

@oldboy93 said:
    @greenscar1990 said:

No Caption Provided

I'll led the mods do their job. Although i don't have any idea why are you supossing that you know anything about my life. Also it seems that you are under the impression that i called a mod bc you said something about Hulk. That's obviously not the case. Make more temper tantrums if you want tho, idc.

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Jashro. And he's going to tell you the same thing I just did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Jashro. And he's going to tell you the same thing I just did.

We'll see about that :)

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: Yes we willl. And If I get in trouble, i'll accept it. If i'm in the wrong, i'll accept it. But i'm telling you pal, you

misunderstood me and my thread, and you took it way out of context. That's your doing, not mine.. I'm done here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.