Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Why is it said hulk has limitless strength when he reached

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zee crusher

His limit before. My proof when leader one of hulks enemies of course invented this ameba like thing that goes around you and you can't break out and was resistant to physical force hulk ofcourse got traped and broke out. What hulk said was he reached his limit or something like that trying to break out.

The other times is when hulk and juggy fought recent in wwh they both reached their limits in the fight when juggy should have unlimited as well so juggy resorted to moving hulk back so he couldn't push back.

When hulk saved all those heros lives from the 150billion ton moutain thrown hulk yes lifted it but he admitted he couldn't hold it any much more longer an yada yada yada.

So basically how does he have unlimited strength and i know their where times where he did demonstrate the anger issue and did some amazing stuff but does he really have unlimited strength or limitless strength?????

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

I think he meant the limits of his strength with that level of anger

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zee crusher

But all those times he was usually super angry though and yet he admitted of going to his limit or not being able to take it to much longer.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

zee crusher says:

"But all those times he was usually super angry though and yet he admitted of going to his limit or not being able to take it to much longer."

hmm the don't know

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Forever

Just because he said he reached his limit doesnt mean that he did. He's always at his limit until he gets just a little angrier. I dont know that he was at his angriest of all of his appearances, in that situation and if he wasn't he would certainly feel like he had reached his limit.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher

Nighthunter says:

"zee crusher says:
    "But all those times he was usually super angry though and yet he admitted of going to his limit or not being able to take it to much longer."
    hmm the don't know"

Maybe i think to much on the comic and should just read them lol.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Nighthunter says:

"zee crusher says:
    hmm the don't know"

Maybe i think to much on the comic and should just read them lol.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher

Forever says:

"Just because he said he reached his limit doesnt mean that he did. He's always at his limit until he gets just a little angrier. I dont know that he was at his angriest of all of his appearances, in that situation and if he wasn't he would certainly feel like he had reached his limit. "

Well the last time it was said he reached his limit was when fighting juggy in the sentry fight he didn't appear to get angry stronger because his healing for some odd reason didn't kick in and his hits would have killed sentry but they stayed the same and yes i know sentry could have avoided most of them.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

You ever feel totally exhausted and then push yourself beyond that? Right before you pushed yourself you felt like you were at your limit, but then you went further. That's all it was.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Well the last time it was said he reached his limit was when fighting juggy in the sentry fight he didn't appear to get angry stronger because his healing for some odd reason didn't kick in and his hits would have killed sentry but they stayed the same and yes i know sentry could have avoided most of them."

And then right after that fight he got even angrier and stronger. His limit is always capable of increasing, so it's limitless.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Copy

zee crusher says:

When he was lifting the moutain he wasn't that angry. The most I've seen him angry was in wwh where he was so pissed off that his foot stomping on the ground and the rocks started to crack and cars jumped into the air.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acewasp23

this help any?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

Sorry if it sounds like i'm aruging just curious about certain times so this basically means lol that it just takes little more time for him to get stronger then i'm thinking then right?

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By Forever

zee crusher says:

"Sorry if it sounds like i'm aruging just curious about certain times so this basically means lol that it just takes little more time for him to get stronger then i'm thinking then right?"

Perhaps. It all depends on how angry he gets. If his anger jumps up several levels because of what happens then his strength should increase more rapidly.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Not time, more anger. He doesn't always just get angrier for no reason or while he's fighting. With the Sentry thing for example since it's still fresh, he was fighting for a while but didn't seem to get stronger, in fact, he powered down after a while. But when his anger was renewed he jumped straight to super-pissed Hulk.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

Buckshot says:

"Not time, more anger. He doesn't always just get angrier for no reason or while he's fighting. With the Sentry thing for example since it's still fresh, he was fighting for a while but didn't seem to get stronger, in fact, he powered down after a while. But when his anger was renewed he jumped straight to super-pissed Hulk."

That pic does help it even remind of of when leader tried the same tests on hulk lol and said the samething and i see what your saying cause if he were truly angry it be alittle more bloody.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternus

hey your limits only hold you back as far as you let them.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By Hadrelius

All I know is the death of his wife and child took him over the edge to points of insanity. An insane mind would have no limits as far as anger making his strength limitless.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher

Lol we all know one dude who hulk was scared of bruces father lol.

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
    Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRWARARWRARRARAWARRAWARAAAAAAWR HULK SMASH RAWAAWRAWRRARWAR

Hulk needs to chill once in a while. Seriously.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By Methos

Terminal Velocity says:

"Hulk needs to chill once in a while. Seriously."

sorry, i just had this image of the Hulk, veged out on a beach somewhere with a joint, stoned out of his mind...

Rawwwr... Hulk Stoooned...

M

BlackHulkZilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BlackHulkZilla

acewasp23 says:

"this help any? "
    HELL YEA ACE ur pic response is ENOUGH SAID!
    Guanzoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is limitless?

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It isn't the increasing strength that get's me - it's the 'the angrier he gets' explanation; it just seems off. As in, how do you know he was angrier when X died in front of him, than when Y did - anger has a finite limit

The Spider-man lifting feats make sense to his character (no way saying Spidey is stronger than the Hulk) as they were always down to desperation; & desperation in situations can push people past their limits

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.