Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7765 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Why Didn't the Hulk

Jayso4201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Edited By Jayso4201

Why didn't the Hulk go after Professor X, and Namor during WWH? Just wondering if anyone had an answer for me.
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Jayso4201 said:
    Why didn't the Hulk go after Professor X, and Namor during WWH? Just wondering if anyone had an answer for me.
    He never went after Namor because he was against sending him in to space, he did go after Prof X
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Kairan1979
    GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GLforHIRE

he went after professor x but left him alone after seein all the graves if i remember...and namor walked out of the illuminati meeting 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.