Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7765 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Why a faux hawk?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

I can deal with a non Banner Hulk, its happened before and it probably won't stick so I'm fine with that but why does he have to have the hipster douchiest of all hipster douche hair cuts. To be fair I guess he will be the first guy with a faux hawk that most people don't want to punch in the face but still.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Unfortunately this is no one issue change we got once or twice back in the day or Hulk and Banner simply separating and we getting a single arc revolving around it, this change is here to stick just like with female Thor so expect to see Cho Hulk for several years. The faux hawk is the least of my problems at this point, but i guess the writers are trying to say that Amadeus Cho is a hipster douchebag.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: that all depends on sales. If the book tanks it'll be back to status quo with haste. Also we all know the real Hulk will at least be around by the time the next Avengers movie comes around.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Marvel wants to try something new. So they decided to change Hulk to Cho. But it was a piss poor decision.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: That's true but i doubt it will for several reasons.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will appeal to the prepube kids who are going to watch a probable disney cartoon with Cho Hulk.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Its not an excuse. I'm just telling you what Marvel was thinking when they decided to do this.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.