who is the strongest hulk

• 100 results
#51 Posted by TDK_1997 (18774 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH

#52 Posted by BRAX (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say either Maestro or World Breaker Hulk..But I could be wrong because i have seen a lot of you guys post different versions like Mindless Hulk,Green Scar Hulk,and World War Hulk,just to name a few..Actually I am still trying to figure out the difference between War Hulk and World War Hulk..

#53 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13875 posts) - - Show Bio

Between War Hulk and Worldbreaker IMO.

I don't know much about Cosmic Hulk though.

Jmarshmallow

#54 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

In actual continuity then it's most likely world breaker hulk.

Zombie hulk or space punisher hulk are probably the most poweful non-cannon hulks.

#55 Edited by BRAX (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: Ok,I noticed somebody posted that War Hulk was made a horseman by Apocalypse..So did that give him a significant strength increase when Apocalypse crowned him as a horseman?

#56 Posted by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk and then Skaar with the old power form.

#57 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13875 posts) - - Show Bio

@brax: Heck yes.

Whenever Apocalypse makes a character one of his Horsemen, they get a huge power upgrade.

Jmarshmallow

#58 Edited by BRAX (1914 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by shadow2002 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

devil hulk

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
#60 Edited by BappyRonChantin (2772 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH/WBH or Maestro

#61 Posted by AgentofChaos1 (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

World breaker Hulk

Avatar image for egyptian_god_ra
#62 Posted by Egyptian_God_Ra (475 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker

#63 Posted by ProfZ (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Non Canon would be Space Punished Hulk all the way. Canon is likely WBH, although a car could be made for Maestro.

#64 Posted by McFlicky (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Devil hulk, uni power hulk, mindless hulk.

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
#65 Posted by UnderdogSupporter (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Herald World Breaker Hulk or Uni-Power Hulk or Nul Breaker of Worlds

#66 Posted by pastepotpete1 (3457 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlord Hulk is the strongest the one from the wasteland he is like atleast the same size if not bigger than world breaker hulk plus he is worshipped by dr doom and the juggernaunt

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
#67 Posted by Asgardianweapon (164 posts) - - Show Bio

World breaker is a rage level not an incarnation

In incarnations...

Devil Hulk and green Scar are some of the best choices.

Devil i think edges green Scar
indestructible Hulk has some strong feats. Underrated

#68 Posted by Wilkiins17 (510 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#69 Posted by theacidskull (22027 posts) - - Show Bio

It's still Green Scar.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#70 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: How is it green scar when you have the likes of Zombie Hulk who gained the power of galactus and you know how powerful galactus is. Hulk squared is even the strongest. He is just underrated.

#71 Posted by theacidskull (22027 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: How is it green scar when you have the likes of Zombie Hulk who gained the power of galactus and you know how powerful galactus is. Hulk squared is even the strongest. He is just underrated.

Zombie Hulk isn't canon, and I was under the impression that we were discussing canonical incarnations.

Hulk Squared has no feats, also.

#72 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Hulksquad has no feat but he is close to world breaker hulks strength or potentially stronger . He was so strong that he was able to unleash powerful shock waves just by waving his arms around.

Avatar image for captainmarvel11
#73 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: Hulk squared has no feats and we have no idea how strong he is, so it's pure speculation.

Unleashing powerful shockwaves just by waving your arms still doesn't come close to busting a planet just by fighting someone and unleashing shockwaves that incinerated billions of beings.

#74 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11: He could potentially be as strong as Green scar if Hulk sqared is more explored in comics

#75 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (609 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by Champion99 (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

World breaker is a rage level not an incarnation

In incarnations...

Devil Hulk and green Scar are some of the best choices.

Devil i think edges green Scar

indestructible Hulk has some strong feats. Underrated

pretty sure indestructible hulk isn't an incarnation either, just savage hulk

#77 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Scar is still the strongest. I’m not sure Devil Hulk will surpass him tbh.

#78 Posted by theacidskull (22027 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Scar is still the strongest. I’m not sure Devil Hulk will surpass him tbh.

He won't.

Devil Hulk's insanely powerful but his biggest assets are his intelligence, shrewdness, and inability to die.

He won't bust a planet but you'll wish he did, or at least, that's how I look at it.

#79 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I am not so sure about that last part, we will have to wait and see of course, the whole story Al has planned out is about 25% done, so there is still so much more to come.

#80 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I don’t think he’ll bust a planet, but I think there’s an alright chance that he’ll do something to put him above regular Green Scar. I highly doubt he’ll do anything on WBH’s level, though.

#81 Edited by Supermanthor (21759 posts) - - Show Bio

Wbh and green scar imo

#82 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: I don’t think he’ll bust a planet, but I think there’s an alright chance that he’ll do something to put him above regular Green Scar. I highly doubt he’ll do anything on WBH’s level, though.

His healing already puts him above Green Scar, honestly i think everyone will be surprised in the kind of direction Al will take Hulk in the end, i have feeling there is a good chance we might get the most powerful version of Hulk we have ever seen in canon by the time he is done with this run.

#83 Posted by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel11: I don’t think it does tbh. Yes he has good healing but Green Scar has better quantifiable feats in literally every other area. Green Scar has shaken planets and moons with his fights and has multiple undeniable planetary feats, not to mention his healing - whilst not on the same level as Devil Hulk - has pretty much made it impossible to KO him under normal circumstances. Outside of physical damage it actually has better showings combatting viruses and whatnot. Devil hulk also can’t get too angry or he turns into Savage Hulk, whereas Green Scar actively feeds on his anger to make himself more powerful.

I’m not disputing there’s a chance of it, but I’m not putting any money on it.

#84 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: Oh i meant his healing is better than Green Scars, i worded it poorly. I think Green Scar is overall more powerful he still has better feats than Devil Hulk.

Considering we are only a quarter of the way through with the whole Immortal Hulk storyline and Al has promised that things will get more and more amped up as time goes i personally would put my money on it, the one thing that concerns me is that Al could go over the top with it making it pretty useless. So I just hope he doesn't go full Donny Cates where Hulk is fighting and beating up cosmic beings without much in the way to justify it.

#85 Posted by Destinyishere (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel:

Green Scar has shaken planets and moons with his fights

Is this in reference to the Incredible Hulk Vol. 2 #107? That's not a direct result of striking power mate, Namor very clearly stated that it's because of gravitational aberrations, it's completely absurd that blows would do that when there's a lot more supporting otherwise like the fact we only see the ocean being affected with tidal waves which has direct corelation with the moon's gravity, and we know Skrull Bolt blew off a chunk of moon the size of Rhode Island in the fight. It's actually an island level showing quantifiably speaking and Green Scar had nothing to do with it.

No Caption Provided

"I didn't cause that. The moon did." Pray tell Bagel, is the moon actually Green Scar, because the moon did that....

#86 Posted by y3kthunder (941 posts) - - Show Bio

Toss up between immortal and wbh for me though wbh beating an dr strange possessed by zom tips my vote for him. Note I don't believe in a multiversal hulk

#87 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Omg... and this guy is doing a CAV for Hulk... i'll facepalm through my skull with the conclusions he is reaching.

#89 Edited by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyishere: My friend, I was the one who first started using that feat so attempting to use it against me isn’t the best idea. Specially when I can guarantee you I know the context of everything green scar related like the back of my hand.

The word ‘aberration’ literally just means ‘an unwelcome departure from what is normal’. The aberration in question was caused directly by Skrull Bolt and Hulk fighting on the moon, their combat on it was enough force to cause gravitational problems on the other side of earth. Do you really want to tell me that is ‘island’ level or literally nothing to do with hulk when he was directly involved in said combat? Did the moon just magically move itself enough to cause massive tidal waves powerful enough to rock high tech submarines on its own? Let alone the fact that the ‘Rhode island’ comment was a completely separate comment by a different character in a different issue. Two different feats.

#90 Edited by Destinyishere (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel:

My friend, I was the one who first started using that feat so attempting to use it against me isn’t the best idea.

I don't care who used what feat first as though that proves anything, and I'm not sure how I'm using it "against" you as though as it's an anti-feat or something, all I'm doing is questioning the usage of the feat on the scale you put it on. I mean, you're right, you're the first person to have ever interpreted this showing in such a baseless and speculative way...

The word ‘aberration’ literally just means ‘an unwelcome departure from what is normal’. The aberration in question was caused directly by Skrull Bolt and Hulk fighting on the moon, their combat on it was enough force to cause gravitational problems on the other side of earth. Do you really want to tell me that is ‘island’ level or literally nothing to do with hulk when he was directly involved in said combat? Let alone the fact that the ‘Rhode island’ comment was a completely separate comment by a different character in a different issue. Two different feats.

So you're suggesting that Skrull Bolt and Hulk's clash shook Earth from the moon with the sheer force reaching and affecting there based off of....literally nothing? There's literally no evidence it actually shook earth to begin with. We know how those gravitational problems were caused, it was stated the moon "did" it hence why I brought up the chunk of moon the size of Rhode island, because supposedly the moon was messed up enough that gravitational aberrations occurred, causing some minor tidal waves. At least, that seems a lot more believable and more supported than what you're selling.

#91 Edited by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyishere: I don’t even know what your point is. Your essentially asking this : What caused the gravitational aberrations?

Your answer: The moon. That answer is ridiculous. The question you should be asking is “what caused the moon to have abberations”, or “why is it not acting normal”.

The answer is Hulk and skrull Bolt fighting.

You can draw whatever answer you want from that, if you think that affecting the natural orbit of one celestial object enough to disrupt another one is island level then you can have fun running with that. Although I’m not sure anyone will come on the run with you.

#92 Edited by CaptainMarvel11 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno who this guy is so i dunno if he is trolling or if he just is incapable of getting it, but let me put it as simple as possible.

WWH and SkrullBB fight, the Moon ends up being moved from the force of their fight.

Moon being moved results in a tidal wave happening on Earth(tidal waves are normally caused by the Moon in the first place depending on how close or far it is from Earth during the day).

TDB said Green Scar is a Hulk persona whose fights have caused planets and Moons to shake(obviously since the Moon had to have moved in some way to cause a tidal wave out of nowhere).

This guy

"What you are saying is that Hulk shook the Earth from the Moon?"

No that's not what he is saying. This is silly...

#93 Edited by Destinyishere (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel:

I don’t even know what your point is. Your essentially asking this : What caused the gravitational aberrations? Your answer: The moon. That answer is ridiculous. The question you should be asking is “what caused the moon to have abberations”, or “why is it not acting normal”. The answer is Hulk and skrull Bolt fighting.

Jesus christ man, if you're planning to argue this showing and be all "I'm the first dude to argue this feat reeeee!!" arrogant about it then you can at least offer the courtesy of reading comprehension and understand what I'm saying. I very clearly stated that their fight caused the aberrations, presumably because of the Rhode island moonrock being blown off very obviously affecting the gravity of the moon. Why would you speculatively argue they moved the moon as such when we know what kind of damage was caused and who did it?

You can draw whatever answer you want from that, if you think that affecting the natural orbit of one celestial object enough to disrupt another one is island level then you can have fun running with that.

Now it's either of the three:

• You unintentionally made a misleading statement, which is completely fine
  • You purposely and disingenuously made a misleading statement and now you are attempting to backtrack
  • Or you're just moving the goalposts

I don't know which, but you went from saying Hulk has shaken entire planets and moons to saying he moved the moon a distance which caused a chainreaction, disrupting Earth's gravity that there were some tidal waves. That seems a far cry from your original statement of actually shaking Earth...

Note: Please, for the love god, put an avatar. You look really bland. I liked the Taskmaster avi.

@captainmarvel11: I presume you are AtheistKnowledge/IntotheVoid/other alts....Good evening mate, I'm CIB (originally CauseImBatman, then LanternBatman, and now DestinyIshere), resident Batman wanker and creator of the book collection 100-200 page length Batman and Deathstroke posts. I do have my fair share of baiting but I don't do it in this way. Now, I think you should actually tag me instead of this needless passive aggression (the issue herein being that it's passive), of which I'm not sure that you're doing out of fear and skipped a step or because you're just that...passive aggressive. I'm pretty sure Bagel can speak for himself.

#94 Posted by Destinyishere (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway, World Breaker Hulk >> Standard Green Scar > Immortal Hulk.

#95 Posted by CaptainMarvel11 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyishere:

Yes i am Atheistknowledge. I still don't know who you are since i don't recognize any of those names, but it doesn't matter either way since you can be a first time poster or have 10 years of experience on this site if someone says dumb shit it's all the same to me. That's cool, probably should have stuck with Batman and Deathstroke tbh. I mean i guess i could have but either way i don't think you would miss my posts as you clearly didn't. And at first I was struggling weather or not i wanted to post anything at all since i wanted to leave it to TDB but i was not 100% sure you were not a troll.

But now that i have your intention i realize you are not a troll, you just ain't the brightest tool in the shed as they say. Sorry about skipping the passive part and going with just plain old aggression, but i guess i concurred my fears of you besides i work best this way, still you are probably a big boy so it wont scare you either way. Also not that i want to steal TDB thunder here but this part

I don't know which, but you went from saying Hulk has shaken entire planets and moons to saying he moved the moon a distance which caused a chainreaction, disrupting Earth's gravity that there were some tidal waves. That seems a far cry from your original statement of actually shaking Earth...

This is not what TDB said, he said that Green Scar has shaken entire planets and moons in his fights, which is true(fights OUTSIDE of just that SkrullBB one). Somehow from that statement you took that he meant that his fight on the Moon with SkrullBB is what shook the planet and only that. This was your conclusion.

Now i have to ask you something seriously... Do you know how tidal waves work? Why the tide rises and subsides? If you don't let me explain to you very simply. It's because of the Moon(specifically the gravity the Moon is enacting on Earth and it's water), depending on which side of the Earth is facing the Moon the water on that side of Earth will "bulge" towards the Moon and we will have a high tide, at the same time the water on the opposite side of the Earth will bulge as well but AWAY from the Moon so we will get a high tide there as well, while on the sides of the Earth we will get low tides.

Now the reason the tidal waves came into play is because clearly something dramatic happened on the Moon that resulted in causing actual tidal waves on Earth, some kind of force caused seismic activity on the Moon which reflected back on Earth in the form of tidal waves, some kind of force that was a result of Green Scar fight with someone else, hence the original quote

Green Scar has shaken planets and moons with his fights

Do you get it now? Or are you still stuck with the "we only know about the Rhode Island incident because that was spoonfed to us in another comic" so we can't put 2 and 2 together and come to the conclusion that outside the Rhode Island incident the Moon actually experienced a seismic activity that in turn had it cause tidal waves back on Earth. The whole point of that scene was just to show something BIG happened on Moon and it in turn caused a tidal wave on Earth.

That seems a far cry from your original statement of actually shaking Earth...

Also for hopefully the last time, he didn't say the WWH/SkrullBB fight is what shook the Earth.... He just said that Green Scar has shaken planets and Moons in his fights, it's like if i went and said Hulk has shaken entire cities, continents, planets and infinite dimensions in his fights and you reach the conclusion that i actually meant Hulk shook infinite dimensions in Hulk annual 2001 when he stomped a city, when in reality i am talking about entirely separate events i am just listing all the times Hulk shook something.

#96 Edited by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyishere: Atheist hit the nail on the head. I made a statement that may or may not have involved that feat, and you singled that one feat out and called it island level. The only one assuming anything is you - assuming what I was talking about and putting words into my mouth.

I’d think you’d know better than to try lecture me about hulk when half of your arguments, instances and even wording in your CaV with him all came from me. Some of which are missing exploitable context, but that’s neither here nor there.

#98 Edited by Destinyishere (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel

Atheist hit the nail on the head. I made a statement that may or may not have involved that feat, and you singled that one feat out and called it island level. The only one assuming anything is you - assuming what I was talking about and putting words into my mouth.

Seriously? Did you even realise how I started with a question, "Is this in reference to the Incredible Hulk Vol. 2 #107?" in case I got the wrong instance...I didn't single any feat out and I definitely didn't just assuredly assume that's the showing you're using. If it's not then you could have replied with a simple "No, I actually meant something else." instead of continuing to argue with me.

I’d think you’d know better than to try lecture me about hulk when half of your arguments, instances and even wording in your CaV with him all came from me. Some of which are missing exploitable context, but that’s neither here nor there.

Jesus Christ the arrogance...Out of curiosity, how many of your arguments originated from GhostRavage, because it seems to me that you're just a wannabe GhostRavage Jr. My debating style and wording has been exactly like this for over 8 months now, even in debates completely irrelevant to Hulk. So at best we have similar formatting overall. I will say that I got the Galaxy Master feat from you though, nice find mate, I salute you.

@captainmarvel11

But now that i have your intention i realize you are not a troll, you just ain't the brightest tool in the shed as they say

Yeah likewise dude, I've seen alot of your Hulk wank on battle threads and jeez, it must be tough. I hope you're doing well in your 12-step rehabilitation program and that you find salvation.

In regards to everything else, you literally haven't said anything new from what we were at in the start. Yes, something big happened on the moon that affected it's gravity, I've agreed to that since my post questioning the feat here and we both know that, but what is it? You know my answer to that and why I don't agree with what you're selling. You didn't offer anything new, and to be honest I notice you just ramble the shit out of yourself in general as though that's going to convince anybody...oh yeah, you're actually just trying to convince yourself. Check in with your rehab program man.

#99 Edited by Thedailybagel (12910 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyishere: I didn’t agree with your assessment of the feat to begin with because it didn’t make much sense. That doesn’t change the fact you chose to interpret what I said and went on to try and pre-emptively counter it. Like I said, Atheist said my point for me.

My style departed from GR’s years ago. People make that comment because we both debate Hulk and I’m aggressive when I do it. You can do a side by side comparison of CaV posts we’ve both made and that’ll show all you need to know. GR set the standard a while back and now mine have an influence on the arguments made for Hulk as well. We can do a side by side comparison of mine and yours and we’d notice more than just a few formatting similarities...

Regardless, this all got a bit out of hand. I can explain myself on the moon point better when I have access to a PC.

#100 Edited by Destinyishere (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: Generally, when there’s something I feel is likely being referenced I try and preemptively counter it, first with asking if it is actually the showing, something that I interpreted as pretty clear to me when we continued this little debate. If you don’t like that for whatever reason then alright, it’s too small and random a thing for there to be such a fuss over it though.

You missed the point mate...GR did for Hulk what Lvenger did for Superman and what I’ve been doing with Batman. I think you’re a good debater, but accusing me of going to your posts and copying them seems needlessly arrogant to me, let alone that I go to your Hulk posts to see how to argue Deathstroke. I debate for Hulk exactly as I do other characters, if we have a similar overall style and format I can’t help that.

Looking forward to it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.