Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

What is your favorite Hulk comic storyline? What did you enjoy most about it?

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

My favorite story is Future Imperfect. This story is a classic in every aspect. George Perez's drawings are incredible in every frame and Peter David's story is fantastic in every aspect. Also, it's pretty amazing to see such a full story fit into just two issues. If this story had come out today, it would probably have been published in a 12-part series.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Immortal Hulk is becoming my favorite storyline. It's best to wait until the end, but unless the quality somehow takes a massive nosedive in quality, this story will be the most iconic story Hulk has ever had.

Other than that i loved Future Imperfect as well, Planet Hulk, The Crossroads, Hulk: Gray, some really good stories out there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.