Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7768 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

What if this happened?

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If the hulk (Banner or Cho) got the ability to manipulate gamma and become more than just a brick. Similar to Hal Jordan, hulk can create weapons, armor, blasts, lasers, etc out of hand energy.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

It'd be cool and tbh there is kinda enough leeway in his power source to make it happen, but at the same time hulk isn't known for being a super versatile dude, he's a badass brick, no need to fix what isn't broken I think.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'd be cool and tbh there is kinda enough leeway in his power source to make it happen, but at the same time hulk isn't known for being a super versatile dude, he's a badass brick, no need to fix what isn't broken I think.

QFT

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

The potential is there. I've always believed, and it's even been hinted at or theorized in the comics, that the reason Hulk's abilities and infinite strength are connected to a Multiversal/Omniversal source. It would be quite interesting if Hulk/Banner could harness this infinite gamma abilities and utilize them in many different ways - speed, telekinesis, energy blasts, etc.

He doesn't need other powers. He's already one of the most powerful heroes there is in the Marvel Universe. But I must confess it could be very interesting, if done right.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Not a bad idea. Especially gamma energy blast. That could be interesting

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Hulk has shown the ability to do it usually when he's overloaded or in WBH form.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@kgb725: I know what he can do but it’s not similar to Hal Jordan ahah

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

Not a bad idea. Especially gamma energy blast. That could be interesting

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@kgb725 said:

@thedailybagel: nobody is asking for him to be similar to Hal tbf

"If the hulk (Banner or Cho) got the ability to manipulate gamma and become more than just a brick. Similar to Hal Jordan, hulk can create weapons, armor, blasts, lasers, etc out of hand energy."

True but that was the OPs question

BeastMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BeastMonster

Definitely something I'd like to see. This is something they kind of showed thor doing with his lightning in ragnarok. I'd like to see both thor and hulk creating energy constructs, armors, weaponry, and other things using their gamma powers and lightnings. They could even fight with those energy constructs and it'd be an additional aspect to their rivalry. Plus, would be kinda cool seeing hulk with a green, gamma created lightsaber fighting thor with a blue, lightning created one or something of that sort. There's probably other characters they can update in this manner as well to some extent.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.