Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

What if they made a GodBreaker Hulk

• 67 results
    Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not to be mean but a god would not fear the hulk they make the rules to the very universe itself.

I mean they could take apart every atom in the hulk put them back together minus gamma or make him into worm at a whim. What would they have to fear. Hulk is not a god he is nothing but a human changed with gamma radiation.

Gods very ridiculously in power.

So was Owen Reece, literally he was a regular guy changed by radiation into a being more powerful then any other abstract out there

i hear that same line regurgitated over and over... These are comic books... the title "God" is pretty meaningless considering regular humans have been turned into the most powerful beings in the Multiverse through some contrived science experiments gone wrong.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godbreaker Hulk would just be Banner. But with.. The Godhulk powers...

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Schwarz

Hulk smash puny gods !

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr said:

Not to be mean but a god would not fear the hulk they make the rules to the very universe itself.

I mean they could take apart every atom in the hulk put them back together minus gamma or make him into worm at a whim. What would they have to fear. Hulk is not a god he is nothing but a human changed with gamma radiation.

Gods very ridiculously in power.

So was Owen Reece, literally he was a regular guy changed by radiation into a being more powerful then any other abstract out there

i hear that same line regurgitated over and over... These are comic books... the title "God" is pretty meaningless considering regular humans have been turned into the most powerful beings in the Multiverse through some contrived science experiments gone wrong.

Well Zues is already known for more then his strength and to write him any other way is just bad form. A god is a god the word alone conveys great power to it. If they do not have the power they are not gods. You have to have a ladder of things its how things work. From the worm to the great and might all knowing all being god. A being that can time travel at will or step outside himself as Odin and Zeus does all the time would be hard to write for. Most just do not have that ability.

You think Hulk would be hard to write and he is just strong imagine a being so powerful he could emulate the powers of the Hulk down to the thought in his head. To do as he wants because he can. It is what makes a god a god. However living so long makes them not really care to much about the ordinary things we worry over. The larger picture and even if they could do something they know the importance of quest for humans because we as humans grow bored fast and that leads to war and death and not why a god would have made people just to die.

Gets back to story line and we all know Zeus would never just take a life out of the blue he is the protector of the people of earth he has always had a great love for them. Odin is the god of wisdom and the traveler and has also taken man kind under his wing and protected them going as far as to show them the ruins and magic.

If anybody was the bad guy in these fights it would not be Odin and it would not be Zeus. Only bad writing would make them do otherwise.

Have Hulk team up with Odin as he travels the 9 realms that would be a awesome story , have Hulk team up with Zeus as he is on a walk about like Odin looking like any other hero in the group. They tend to do that. That would be some good stories.

Another all out story about a drop of water trying to challenge the ocean.

Not much on that one.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How could a physical being harm a cosmic abstract or Skyfather even? They can bend and control reality and space. No amount of strength can lift an infinitely heavy stone. Unless you really want to go into logical omnipotence we can, but my point is Galactus could be virtually infinitely strong too with almost zero effort. And he can do a zillion other things. Same with Odin. Why could Hulk challenge them?

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Schwarz

Because they are comic books... and nothing in them is actually real. If you can make up an omnipotent being you can also make a gamma charged being who can take them down. Because trying to apply logic to a fantasy comic book is insane... If I wanted real life I wouldn't be comenting on a comic book forum. There is nothing stoping people to write their own stories and become writers and write their own logic in their own books.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How could a physical being harm a cosmic abstract or Skyfather even? They can bend and control reality and space. No amount of strength can lift an infinitely heavy stone. Unless you really want to go into logical omnipotence we can, but my point is Galactus could be virtually infinitely strong too with almost zero effort. And he can do a zillion other things. Same with Odin. Why could Hulk challenge them?

They are all physical beings. I think what you mean is how can someone like Hulk harm them with physical strength. It depends on the circumstances really, Hulk already beat a physical being that was on par with a Celestial when all other Marvel heroes combined couldn't even dent his armor, so like i said it depends on the circumstances if Hulks anger was somehow elevated to the point that he can hurt them, then that's all it would take.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: Onslaught.

It depends on the circumstances and the super powerful foes. It would be like a more extreme version of WBH actually, the more extreme version of WWH is WBH so we already have that. Don't worry the more powerful he get's the harder it is for them to leech of his gamma radiation, for instance Red Hulk who drained Surfer and Odin Force Thor failed to drain WWH, gases haven't been effective on Hulk for decades now and Hulkbusters where never effective on him not since the day that they where created they never succeeded in taking down Hulk and nowadays he usually 1-3 shots them, so don't worry.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
    deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

It wouldn't be epic, it sounds stupid. What's he gonna do, thunderclap a galaxy away? Kill Galactus with a punch? Leap from Earth to Pluto? No. Worldbreaker is a cool Hulk and I like the gamma energy leaking touch quite, but honestly anything above that to where Hulk is a galaxy buster would be just boring and overpowered.

Oh that god got beat by a strong character he gets mad and gets stronger. I mean where is the joke in that punch line.

No Caption Provided

Asura would like to have a word with you... But yeah, doing that with Hulk would be stupid.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura is the best answer.
    Asura is a Hulk on SUPERSTERIOIDS.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: how did they stop WBH though was it Stark technology?

Well first off he didn't go full WBH, secondly he willfully let them take him out as in you can see him literally asking "stop me before i break the world", also the satellites they used where compromised by intelligencia as they took Hulks gamma energy from him and from that gamma energy Red Hulk was later born.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Schwarz

@whoisthebest: It was satelites by stark yes but it was hacked. Also Hulk asked Tony to fire the satelites before it was too late, letting himself be de hulked. The Leader and MODOK were both part of the Intelligencia at that time so stark tech was involved but it was not tony's tech alone but his tech had been compromised with far more inteligent beings. Gamma powered brain - The leader.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By arthurkerr

Godly Hulk

It is the end of time the universe is dying the souls coming together and those that are gods and those that are humans are all becoming one.

Hulk is sad he sits on the top of mount Olympus and he pouts.

Zeus and him are the only ones left. Then he looks at the hulk and puts his hand on his shoulder and he looks him in the eye and he say. "Be strong Hulk be always Strong"

"He is obsorbed into the Hulk and as he does so he tosses his hand outside of the green skinned tank and opens a door to freedom.

A door to another world another universe.

Hulk does not waste time he jumps through he land at the base of the home to the gods.

He looks upward and he sees the lightining and he hears the screams of Zeus but this one is a very evil Zeus he has killed all the people on the earth he has killed all the gods and he alone sits on the throne.

Then he stands before the mighty Hulk god breaker about to wake up.

He can hear the voice of Zeus "My gift to you my child"

Zeus goes to strike Hulk but the hulk simply steps out of the way.

The memories of Bruce Lee come to his mind and flood him with tactics and skills.

"The art of fighting without fighting" Says Hulk.

This enrgages Evil Zeus to no end.

He tosses lightning bolts and so Hulk dodges them all and then one he simply catches.

"Make a enemies strengths into yours as well"

Hulk tosses the bolt back at Evil Zeus knocking him off his feet.

Then he is gone with speed so fast even evil Zeus does not see him move.

He strikes with the 1 inch punch sending evil Zeus back against the mountain and through it.

"With the proper dicapline one can achieve greatness" The voice of Buda comes out of Hulks mouth.

"No way a human can hurt me" Says Zeus as he staggers to his feet.

"There can be only one" Says Hulk as he strikes Evil Zeus sending him into space and striking the moon so hard it explodes.

Using comic forces Hulk pulls Evil Zeus back to earth and wakes him up.

"Try making your world again and this time, Play nicer or I will be back.

Hulk opens a door to another world and walks through it.

He smiles not once did he lose his temper. Betty would be so proud of him.

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
    UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

God Breaker Hulk would be awesome.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He already stomped Thor on many occasions

HulkVahkiin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Breaker Hulk? shit be ridiculous XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.