Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

The Immortal Hulk - 2020

StrawberryPimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@theacidskull:

Not true, Red Hulk, Red-She Hulk, She-Hulk (well, until recently), A-bomb, Betty's Harpy, Sampson, Sasquatch, etc. All Gamma characters, yet none have the capacity to grow as strong as Hulk and some don't even grow stronger with anger even if their emotions influence their powers.

...you were talking Savage Hulk and were on about him "being the only Hulk who gets stronger with rage", and I replied with the statement that no, not the only one since other Hulk incarnarions do that as well. I have no idea why are you suddenly bringing up other gamma beings.

Also, She-Hulk always could and always did get stronger with rage. And ToBA's comment regarding Sasquatch implies the same for him.

Laugh all you want, the comic communicated who was stronger pretty clearly. Unless you're talking about the Spider-Hulk Vs Thing, then not sure what you're laughing at I agree that Thing whooped is ass, but it still doesn't change anything for the Bruce Banner's Hulk, who as I've said countless times, is not the same as Peter Parker's Hulk.

The only thing I'm laughing at is how desperate you are to downplay the fight vs IH as much as possible at every opportunuty. It's almost like you're deeply bothered by it.

I like how it's a throwaway line when I'm using it as an argument but somehow it makes a different argument for you, and no, it's not just one line. It's a bunch of lines in the issues coped with decades of written lore.

One, no one's shuffling the Hulk himself, it's gamma energy that's being shuffled around by LOKI.

Okay, you know what, I'm just going to cut through all the bullshit irrelevant to the initial argument (cause I honestly can't be arsed to argue about deep Hulk lore and whatever, and I'm unlikely to win this battle anyway) and get back to your point of "gamma energy =/= strength" in regards to how SpiderHulk having Hulk's energy doesn't mean he is as strong as Hulk. Because at the end of the day, it always was the amount of gamma that determined how strong a gamma being is going to be and not their mental states, childhood traumas or other BS. That other bullshit determines the quirks of a gained powerset (Abomination's permanently toggled monster form, She-Hulk's personality change when in Hulk's form, etc.), but the amount of energy played a role in power level. Samson got hit by some energy siphoned from Hulk, and it was the main reason why he was said to be "as strong as calm Hulk" (on many occasions) and "having 70% of Hulk's strength" (on one occasion), not "as strong as Hulk". Abomination got hit by a concentrated gamma dose, which was why he was initially stronger than Hulk. Hell, Cho got Hulk's energy transferred to him and it gave him enough strength to brawl with Savage Hulk to a draw.

And regardless of chidhood baggage, mental traumas and other background crap (that was most certainly not on writer's mind when he was writing that one-shot, unless you're willing to give him way more credit than I did after reading the issue), it doesn't change that Parker's Hulk manifested in the exact same form as Savage Hulk manifested in Banner. Same uncontrolled anger, same third person speak, same childish personality, same appearance (as opposed to most other gamma beings, who either keep their normal proportions or get different monster forms). The only major difference was that he was manifesting at night, but that looked like baggage from Immortal Hulk.

Fuck, now that I think of it, Spider-Man already was infused with gamma radiation in the past (during the World War Hulks storyline), and he still behaved like Savage Hulk. More than that, he was also infused with Hulk's energy before, and he was a literal copy of Savage Hulk back then as well (complete with turning into Hulk when angry and calling people "puny"). So clearly either his background somehow resulted in him manifesting the exact same Hulk form as Banner does, or you're trying to disregard the fact that their Hulks are for all intents and purposes identical using a piece of lore that the author clearly didn't give two shits about.

StrawberryPimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: yeah, it was the "pseudo win" comment that bothered me, but I'm willing to drop the IH talk cause that's not going to go anywhere anyway.

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is trash, Hulk beats him unless he has Joe Fixit Personna.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
    deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

@strawberrypimp said:

@underfire47: yeah, it was the "pseudo win" comment that bothered me, but I'm willing to drop the IH talk cause that's not going to go anywhere anyway.

Don't come at me with the "he started it" nonsense, we were both doing fine until we started getting snappy.

To clarify I'm not calling Thing trash or I'm not invalidating his win, I brought up the fight because it basically shows you a significant performance difference between Spider-Hulk and Immortal against the same opponent - The Thing. I didn't bring it up to rub it in your face or to take smack against other thing fans.

This is what I said originally:

We'll get a rematch at some point between Hulk/Thing according to Al's twitter so that'll be that. Also, Banner and peter fearing a possibility does not mean that very thing might come to fruition. Banner was doing ok against a fully powered Hulk with Spider powers given how little juice he had, but even that didn't amount to how much damage Immortal was doing to The Thing during their fight on the beach, which honestly is the only thing you need to look at.

Is this what you meant with "The only thing I'm laughing at is how desperate you are to downplay the fight vs IH as much as possible at every opportunity. It's almost like you're deeply bothered by it?" My point wasn't "Lol Hulk smash TinG," it was a way to compare and contrast Spider-man and Hulk against the same opponent in the same kind of fight: A brawl. Thing easily clobbered spider-Hulk, he did not easily clobber Immortal - that is quite literally all I meant, which is why I started the paragraph with "we'll get our rematch of Hulk and Thing soon enough."

Even this comment:

"Peter's inner child also isn't suppressed seeing as how Spider-man's far more comfortable being a goof-ball. The thing barely won last time, if the fans wanna take it as a win, let me lol - Pseudo/half wins is all they've had for the longest time"

And Honestly, if this was too mean spirited I'm genuinely sorry because it wasn't meant to be malicious - Calling my arguments laughable though based on an interpretation that isn't exactly yours doesn't edge for a peaceful discussion, but I shouldn't have become patronizing, that one's on me, so again, apologies for that.

Either way, I was referring to the Spider-Hulk vs Thing in a sense that no matter how you slice it, It's not Hulk Vs Thing, so him beating this version of spider-man does absolutely nothing for the Hulk/Thing rivalry.

Also, the reason most writers go directly to savage when writing "Hulked-out" characters is that it's really easy - it's a trope Hulk himself falls under. Most writers either ignore or forget that Banner has MPD - to them, he's just either Hulk or not, and even the way Savage Hulk's intelligence is written can be extremely bad because most writers forget that Hulk's a kid, not stupid. Not to mention that even when Hulk has grown out of his Savage Persona, he gets rebooted back to it, and for a one-off series, it's just easy to make Spider-man act like Savage Hulk and slap some unresolved issue like "OSBORN" because it's the most recognizable version of the character. However, what I am trying to tell you over and over again is that THE DUMB HULK trope is just that, a trope - She-Hulk also went through a similar transition where she became a grey Savage version of herself (which carried over to Aaron's Avengers) because of Banner's death, causing an emotional turmoil. The banner is truly the only man who has manifested multiple Hulk's based on different traumas, and it's because years of experiments, mental gymnastic, mystic interventions, etc - everyone else kind of falls under the same category, as you said, most of the characters from WWHs just went savage mode, but those weren't Bruce banner's issue they were trying to resolve, it was their own. Plus, there are always exceptions, depending on how important the characters are, writers can write Hulk in different degrees of stupidity (Ross, Betty, and Jennifer are clear exceptions to the rule.)

However, if you're gonna ignore the lore we can't have this debate because we'll just keep going in circles. If what I told you above does not exist and I'm lying about decades of history, then you'd be 100% right, but Banner's Hulk and Spider-man's Hulk are not the same creatures, and the writer of this very issue, despite the other bullshit, at least acknowledges that through Banner. There was a "You beat him, His Hulk will remember that" line, or something to that effect.

But okay, since that Pseudo comment bothered you so much, let me take a step back here and say this. The Thing won both rounds, right? For whatever happened during the fight, he was last man standing. There, conflict out of the way.

HOWEVER, let's just look at the fights if you wanna compare Spider-man to Hulk since it's more or less a brawl in both cases. Hulk punches Thing's skin off, is clearly toying with him, wants him to suffer, and each punch is clearly leaving a mark whereas Thing is surprised that Hulk is brushing shit off. Then, Ben's winning punch not only knocks Hulk out but Thing as well. And, before everyone arrives, Hulk is soon gone the same evening. Don't get me, I'm not saying Thing lost, I'm not calling him a loser, I'm not saying he sucks nor that Hulk should always wreck him, even though we both know who I'm rooting for. Ben won that fight - fisticuffs and all, fair and square.

The circumstances around the fight, for our analysis, tell a different story for the Spider-Hulk vs Thing fight though. The reason I say this is because, in this one, The Thing is clearly in control from the get-go. He soaks up Spider-Hulk's punches, and then, when he's had enough, lays him out with one single punch, which was nothing like that Sunday slam he delivered on his honeymoon. He even gets spider-man in a head-lock, which Peter only escapes through agility. That's what I'm trying to say because even Regular savage Hulk can dance with the Thing longer than that, yet this Spider-man+Hulk couldn't even KO the twinkie green Banner, and that was before Banner started reabsorbing the Gamma, which I think starts right after the second swing spider-man takes. That one punch should have been enough for Banner right? But it wasn't. That's all I'm trying to argue here. You can't use Spider-Hulk as a measurement for Hulk's abilities, because gamma based powers work differently for a lot of people, because in the Marvel 616 universe it plays off emotions and it manifests what's inside. If we're being completely accurate to spider-man lore, Spider-man should have manifested as a sort of "The Other" spider creature, but that's not as easy as just making him dumb Hulk, because honestly, what's more, recognizable for a one-off, having spider-man say "Hulk Smash?" Or have him become a horror monster (which honestly would have fit the story and tone of IH book better anyway.)

My point is that the writer clearly did not put a lot of thought into this issue, and it was just there to have a sweet moment between Spider-man and Hulk. If you wanna count

.you were talking Savage Hulk and were on about him "being the only Hulk who gets stronger with rage", and I replied with the statement that no, not the only one since other Hulk incarnarions do that as well. I have no idea why are you suddenly bringing up other gamma beings.

Not what I said (or meant at least) - I meant traditionally, Banner's Hulk's (plural) get stronger with his rage, and it's no different for Immortal Hulk - just because the transformation isn't triggered by anger, doesn't mean he can't get stronger with anger, and just because Peter absorbed the gamma radiation, it doesn't mean that he was literally Savage Hulk. Again, this is where lore is important because there is an "in-universe" reason why Banner's transformation may be triggered by night, and it again relates to emotions (particularly shame). Grey Hulk had the same "Werewolf" cycle, and at some point really early on, so did savage Hulk.

As for She-Hulk, she was not always in the Savage-Anger boat. Again, emotions influence gamma people but she was nowhere near hulk's level until recently. Her "bomb-shell" persona was never about the "getting stronger with angry" life and she could never really amp herself that much because she could only get so angry. It's only recently that she flat out became Hulk-She. Could be wrong about her though, but my point about emotions influencing different gamma people differently still stands. For instance, Even Lyra, Thundra's and Hulk's daughter, grows weaker with anger. It all depends on the person.

And ToBA's comment regarding Sasquatch implies the same for him.

TOBA says that Walter didn't know how to use all of his strength properly so yeah naturally the creature who controls all things gamma will be able to utilize Walter's power better, but that doesn't mean "he wasn't angry enough" or anything of the sort. Hell, Ross (Red Hulk) literally flames up when he gets angry, but he doesn't get stronger with anger. He can absorb powers based on radiation, but that's what makes him stronger.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can you be considered a winner in a fight when you got knocked out as well?

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved this book. The dialogue was great. That last panel where him and peter are talking is great. It’s also kool how the hulk remembers that peter is spidey.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved this book. The dialogue was great. That last panel where him and peter are talking is great. It’s also kool how the hulk remembers that peter is spidey.

Shoo.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Let the hulk haters enjoy the comic as well bro. As long as they're paying, we fans will benefit in the end.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: I doubt that he is paying anything lol, i just don't want him stinking up the place, he always has the most low IQ takes.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By medulaoblaganda

I don't get it why some of you hate this comic issue. Its one of the best comic our there to be honest. I actually want to see Hulk and peter team up comic.

A point that everyone has missed. When Hulk reveals he knows Spider-Man's secret identity [1], it means he was not affected by the effects of One More Day i.e. Mephisto saving Aunt May in exchange for wiping out all traces of Peter Parker and Mary Jane's relationship and marriage [2], it means Hulk and Mephisto are the only people who know that Peter Parker and Mary Jane were married and it shows how powerful Hulk's demon (TOBA) is confirming what Mephisto said previously. The continuity is excellent here, which is not always the case in modern comics.

IF they want a way to get Peter and MJW back, this is how they open the door. It would make for a fantastic story. There's great chemistry between Hulk/Banner and Spider-Man.

Immortal Hulk: Great Power (2020)

Hulk "You made everyone forget who you are. Banner forgot. But I don't forget.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Spider-Man. One More Day (2007)

No Caption Provided

Defenders. The Best Defense (2018)

Mephisto "The devil in him is far stronger than I am."

No Caption Provided

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get it why some of you hate this comic issue. Its one of the best comic our there to be honest. I actually want to see Hulk and peter team up comic.

A point that everyone has missed. When Hulk reveals he knows Spider-Man's secret identity [1], it means he was not affected by the effects of One More Day i.e. Mephisto saving Aunt May in exchange for wiping out all traces of Peter Parker and Mary Jane's relationship and marriage [2], it means Hulk and Mephisto are the only people who know that Peter Parker and Mary Jane were married and it shows how powerful Hulk's demon (TOBA) is confirming what Mephisto said previously. The continuity is excellent here, which is not always the case in modern comics.

IF they want a way to get Peter and MJW back, this is how they open the door. It would make for a fantastic story. There's great chemistry between Hulk/Banner and Spider-Man.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

People hate it, because it has several inconsistencies, it's poorly paced and it has almost NOTHING to do with Immortal Hulk, who was barely in it at all.

Also seeing as TOBA was NOT inside Hulk when Mephisto made everyone forget about Peter Parker, that means that Hulk not forgetting about it is probably PIS, as in bad writing.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

People hate it, because it has several inconsistencies, it's poorly paced and it has almost NOTHING to do with Immortal Hulk, who was barely in it at all.

Also seeing as TOBA was NOT inside Hulk when Mephisto made everyone forget about Peter Parker, that means that Hulk not forgetting about it is probably PIS, as in bad writing.

No Caption Provided

See, the story took place before immortal hulk 14 and after fantastic four 12. So it has something to do with not just immortal hulk. The Hulk not forgetting is not PIS. Did you forget when the knowledge of sentry was erased from nearly everyone on earth? Guess who didn't forget him? The Hulk. He remembered sentry

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: people are complaining about some stuff that I don’t get. They are mad that Peter might have lost to the thing. I don’t understand the complaints about that. It’s obvious that he didn’t want to destroy the fantastic 4. He did well against them when he was just the regular spiderman. He wasn’t even the real hulk. Being mad that the fantastic 4 beat spider hulk is funny. This story was beautiful. It was well written and it showed the bond between the hulk and Peter. It also showed the difference between banner and the hulk. It was nice the way banner stayed with Peter so he would not have to go through the change alone. This comic did everyone’s character justice. Peter offered to keep the hulk so that banner would not have to go through that anymore. At the end Peter returned the favor and when the hulk changed he treated spiderman with respect. If the Hulk isn’t winning some fist fight some people get angry. Comics are more than people punching each other.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: people are complaining about some stuff that I don’t get. They are mad that Peter might have lost to the thing. I don’t understand the complaints about that. It’s obvious that he didn’t want to destroy the fantastic 4. He did well against them when he was just the regular spiderman. He wasn’t even the real hulk. Being mad that the fantastic 4 beat spider hulk is funny. This story was beautiful. It was well written and it showed the bond between the hulk and Peter. It also showed the difference between banner and the hulk. It was nice the way banner stayed with Peter so he would not have to go through the change alone. This comic did everyone’s character justice. Peter offered to keep the hulk so that banner would not have to go through that anymore. At the end Peter returned the favor and when the hulk changed he treated spiderman with respect. If the Hulk isn’t winning some fist fight some people get angry. Comics are more than people punching each other.

You're gonna make me cry now. 😢. Spiderman did not even take all of hulk gamma rays anyway. If i wanna rate this comic, its a 10/10 for me. It doesn't have to be horror comic and stuff like that because i know that is was people were expecting it to be. I hope both of them will get a 12 mini comic issue

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Underfire47

@medulaoblaganda said:
    @underfire47 said:
    @medulaoblaganda said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

See, the story took place before immortal hulk 14 and after fantastic four 12. So it has something to do with not just immortal hulk. The Hulk not forgetting is not PIS. Did you forget when the knowledge of sentry was erased from nearly everyone on earth? Guess who didn't forget him? The Hulk. He remembered sentry

I mean it had nothing to do with the themes of Immortal Hulk as in horror, mysticism, TOBA, etc... Yes it is PIS, how else can you explain Mephisto making everyone else forget including characters more powerful than Hulk? The Sentry part didn't make much sense either. And the extremely forced plot point that came out of nowhere in the form of Loki randomly appearing and attacking Hulk while Spider-Man just happen to be right next to him, like talk about the most force exposition ever.

The inconsistencies in the comic are

• Savage Hulk appears only at night - not true, only Devil Hulk appears only at night
    • Loki saying gamma is only energy- not true in Immortal Hulk it was established that gamma is also magic and divine
    • Banner states that Devil Hulk is different because he is a battery constantly losing gamma that he needs to replenish - not true at no point in Immortal Hulk was it ever said that Hulk is now constantly losing gamma that he needs to replenish, he has simply just gained the ability to drain gamma, thats it
    • Banner has the ability to drain gamma - again this has never been shown or established only Devil Hulk has been shown to be able to directly absorb gamma from others

These are all inconsistencies coupled with what i said previously is why this one-shot is not enjoyable, about the only good thing about it is the Banner and Spider-Man conversation they had, it was touching but that's it, that alone doesn't save the whole comic.

If you wanna see a one-shot that will deal with the themes of Immortal Hulk directly, here it is

https://www.cbr.com/immortal-hulk-threshing-place-lemire-del-mundo/

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Underfire47
    @christianrapper said:

Zip it, you don't even realize what people are complaining about here, it has nothing to do with Spider-Hulk and Thing, Spider-Hulk could have won or lost or stalemated him it's irrelevant i don't even care about Spider-Hulk he isn't Banner Hulk to begin with, the issues problems lie somewhere else. I dont want to hear you spewing garbage about comics being more than people punching each other when you go in every thread wanking DC and in every Hulk thread you are whining about how there is no even point to put him in these threads when he loses them all and then you get butthurt because they gave Hulk a teleporter to counter being BFR'd, now run along over to DC threads, your favorite DC characters are getting trashed left and right nowadays anyway and even DC themselves have to come out and admit Hulk is stronger than the guy that regularly beats up Superman, now that must burn a lot, again shoo.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@medulaoblaganda said:
    @underfire47 said:
    @medulaoblaganda said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I mean it had nothing to do with the themes of Immortal Hulk as in horror, mysticism, TOBA, etc... Yes it is PIS, how else can you explain Mephisto making everyone else forget including characters more powerful than Hulk? The Sentry part didn't make much sense either. And the extremely forced plot point that came out of nowhere in the form of Loki randomly appearing and attacking Hulk while Spider-Man just happen to be right next to him, like talk about the most force exposition ever.

The inconsistencies in the comic are

• Savage Hulk appears only at night - not true, only Devil Hulk appears only at night
    • Loki saying gamma is only energy- not true in Immortal Hulk it was established that gamma is also magic and divine
    • Banner states that Devil Hulk is different because he is a battery constantly losing gamma that he needs to replenish - not true at no point in Immortal Hulk was it ever said that Hulk is now constantly losing gamma that he needs to replenish, he has simply just gained the ability to drain gamma, thats it
    • Banner has the ability to drain gamma - again this has never been shown or established only Devil Hulk has been shown to be able to directly absorb gamma from others

These are all inconsistencies coupled with what i said previously is why this one-shot is not enjoyable, about the only good thing about it is the Banner and Spider-Man conversation they had, it was touching but that's it, that alone doesn't save the whole comic.

If you wanna see a one-shot that will deal with the themes of Immortal Hulk directly, here it is

https://www.cbr.com/immortal-hulk-threshing-place-lemire-del-mundo/

It doesn't have to be horror and mystic. Why can't you just enjoy light hearted comic book? You think everything about Hulk is horror? No. Its not PIS. Banner forgets but Hulk doesn't forget. Its part of his powers. Even if you call it PIS, he still didn't forget. There's nothing you can do to stop it from being PIS.

On the Loki part, maybe both spiderman and Hulk must have battling Loki and it happens that both are standing at eachother. Even if spiderman was somewhere else, Loki could still accomplish such feat. Its seems like you're underestimating Loki. The same Loki who gives Odin trouble. Loki is a straight up magician, superior to Dr strange easily.

1. That wasn't Savage hulk, its Immortal Hulk. Loki even said that he looks different.

2. Loki doesn't know everything. He probably doesn't know about Gamma Rays. He doesn't even know about one below all at all. He doesn't even know that its magic and divine.

3. Banner was half Hulk so he could drain gamma.

We know you like Horror. We get it. Probably this book is not for you.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Banner did not drain spidey. It was the hulk. Banner literally turned into the hulk before they fought. Spiderman didn’t take all of the hulk’s powers. Just a most of them. Also, where are you getting this savage hulk stuff from? Loki took the power of the devil hulk. That is the only reason that Loki could do it.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By christianrapper

@underfire47: you are funny sometimes in your obsession over the hulk. This isn’t the battle forum. You take that nonsense way too seriously. The only person crying on the battle forum is you actually. You are so angry about imaginary battles invented by posters that you bring it up in topics that has nothing to do with them at all. Keep all that crap you are taking about on the forum dedicated for your imaginary battles.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Underfire47

@christianrapper: No it was literally Banner, Banner did not even transform into a full Hulk, he was Banner with just a bit of gamma in him and there was no indication it was Devil Hulk the only one with draining abilities. What Savage Hulk stuff? Loki did take the power of Immortal Hulk but Spider-Mans Hulk was Savage Hulk. And Loki shouldn't have been able to do it because Loki said all it is is energy when in reality it's also magic and divine.

You are funny in your hate over the Hulk 100% of the time and how butthurt that characters make you every time a version of Hulk claps WonderWoman or Superman in a thread, so don't tell me i take the nonsense to seriously when you go into other threads policing people on how they should make threads and what rules they should and shouldn't use. This is a Hulk forum you can discuss anything from his character to his battles to his powers, etc... So once again don't try to police others on what they can talk about. Now for the lest time, get the hell out of these forums and go polish your WonderWoman rubber dolls in a DC thread somewhere, you are not a Hulk fan, your low IQ takes are honestly insulting just to read and so once again shoo.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: you need to give that battle form stuff a rest.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: You need to give your copy pasted arguments in battle forums a rest, also give this forum a rest and shoo.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: You need to give your copy pasted arguments in battle forums a rest, also give this forum a rest and shoo.

Again this isn’t the battle forum. Take your nonsense back there

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Underfire47

@christianrapper: I am not talking about any battle here, you are beyond inept, shoo.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: I am not talking about any battle here, you are beyond inept, shoo.

it is kind of entertaining watching you have a childish temper tantrum. Are you done, yet? If not then by all means keep it up.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

The Immortal Hulk #31 Preview

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incredible Hulk #105 Recreation

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tales to Astonish #93 Recreation

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incredible Hulk #372 Recreation

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Immortal hulk is one of my favorite runs ever. I don’t remember them exploring his character this much since world war hulk. I love this hulk.

Avatar image for professorrespect
    ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@andromeda101: It's a nice callback to some of his original stories as well, lol.

Always thought Xemnu was a cool character from Kirby's early horror stuff, him getting a whole proper arc here was very much needed

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Immortal hulk is one of my favorite runs ever. I don’t remember them exploring his character this much since world war hulk. I love this hulk.

Shoo.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Xemnu's dialogue in this page:

No Caption Provided

So calm, deep and threatening. Especially with Bennett's art.

Oh yea Bennetts art is really shining through here, i am also glad Xemnu is going to be one of the main antagonist for the next arc or two, he really needed a proper horror theme update to him.

I think he is the one responsible for why Devil Hulk switched to Savage Hulk, he used TP to switch the 2, i guess we will find out this Wednesday.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That immortal hulk one shot was pretty good. Tom Taylor is awesome. I am going to have to read more from him. He would be an excellent spiderman writer.

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xemnu is probably the best Hulk villain, maybe except for Leader. Idk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm digging the horror vibe Xemnu is giving off here - Bennet really brings the crazy out the eyes.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xemnu is probably the best Hulk villain, maybe except for Leader. Idk.

He is one of the most underrated Hulk villains for sure, also Leader will appear after Xenmu so that's extremely exciting as well.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: You are a pretty well known hulk hater on this site so it is not a wonder most people her don't want to take you seriously or are suspicious of your comments.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: He thinks BFR is a legit to win

IF A BFR B THAN A IS STRONGER THAN B

his logic

thats sums up everything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

WORLD WAR HULCC

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: I just saw this on Joe Bennett Instagram, look at how much bigger Green Scar is than Devil Hulk. I wonder if this is some random pic Joe Bennet drew(likely not) or a preview for what is to come because they look like they are inside Banners mind.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

WORLD WAR HULCC

Man, this is gonna be insane. I wonder which issue this will take place in. Green scar is the biggest Hulk and he looks like a freaking Boss in this scan.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been waiting for some Green Scar Devil hulk encounter this whole series. if that pic is a preview of what's to come i'm incredibly exciting.

The preview for the next issue is also perfect too. Al nailed Xemnu.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cant be bad writing because this happened before. Sentry mind wiped the entire planet into forgetting his existence and Hulk still remembered

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been waiting for some Green Scar Devil hulk encounter this whole series. if that pic is a preview of what's to come i'm incredibly exciting.

The preview for the next issue is also perfect too. Al nailed Xemnu.

It seems like it's indeed a teaser for whats to come, i literally can't wait... someone build a time machine.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope the series addresses if certain Hulk personalities cant come out under normal conditions.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.