Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

The Immortal Hulk - 2019

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It would be cool if the original defenders came together again

Gamma_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: What do you think about Banner plans about earth? I don't support him my opinion and Cho was right!. Let me hear your opinion bro

I think this book is gonna take a variety of psychological turns and i don't want to delve into deciphering or predicting it too much before we get a big picture of the whole run. What i do know is that I can't wait for it to play out, my opinion of banner's psyche and his plans changes every issue and I'm loving everything that Al is putting into the book.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:

@battle123axe: What do you think about Banner plans about earth? I don't support him my opinion and Cho was right!. Let me hear your opinion bro

I think this book is gonna take a variety of psychological turns and i don't want to delve into deciphering or predicting it too much before we get a big picture of the whole run. What i do know is that I can't wait for it to play out, my opinion of banner's psyche and his plans changes every issue and I'm loving everything that Al is putting into the book.

I think what Banner said is metaphorical, i guess. He want's to target the likes of Dario Agger who gets away with anything. Norman Osborne could be the next target. My point now is why his Hulk eyes glowing when he was looking at his cup? Could the one below all influencing him again?

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
    @medulaoblaganda said:

I think what Banner said is metaphorical, i guess. He want's to target the likes of Dario Agger who gets away with anything. Norman Osborne could be the next target. My point now is why his Hulk eyes glowing when he was looking at his cup? Could the one below all influencing him again?

no they were glowing because the Hulk is in agreement. Also i think the subtext is that TOBA is always influencing him, and the distinction between them is not clear

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:
    @battle123axe said:
    @medulaoblaganda said:

no they were glowing because the Hulk is in agreement. Also i think the subtext is that TOBA is always influencing him, and the distinction between them is not clear

Could Banner be tricking Devil Hulk? Who knows.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone read the newest issue yet?

Day-walker Devil Hulk baby

Possibly and that also could green scar emerging.

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah probably a new persona sighs too bad we go to wait long.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
    deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

Man, what a f*cking ending.

It seems that having Banner on your side helps - it's not the first time Hulk's overcome daylight by finding mutual ground with Banner. It's the same thing that happened with Joe Fixit.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
    TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Immortal Hulk continues to be absolutely outstanding every issue. Ewing is delivering something so damn special that I hope it reverberates past his run for years to come. He may have already surpassed PAD as my second favourite Hulk writer, (Pak’s original run still being my number one for the time being.)

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, what a f*cking ending.

It seems that having Banner on your side helps - it's not the first time Hulk's overcome daylight by finding mutual ground with Banner. It's the same thing that happened with Joe Fixit.

Al Ewing is obviously going back to Hulks root. My mind tells me that could be Green Scar.

TheInfamousGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honest question, I'm curious how did you all feel about issue #26? A late question but it's getting me wondering.

To me it was kinda weak because of how heavy handed the politics were.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinfamousgod: It was pretty good IMO, comics have never really shied away from politics despite what some people might have you believe.

I think the fact that Al presented Cho as someone opposite of Banner telling him he might be going too far with all of this or that he isn't actually correct showed a really good balance of things.

Uttarashada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1116  Edited By Uttarashada

Hulk is racist asf, don't he know the world is ruled by j...sh bankers? Or is he waging war on rich people in general such as Jennifer Lopez & LeBron James?

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is racist asf, don't he know the world is ruled by j...sh bankers? Or is he waging war on rich people in general such as Jennifer Lopez & LeBron James?

How is that racist?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.cbr.com/immortal-hulk-al-ewing-interview-issues-28-29/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Lots of interesting stuff in this interview.

It looks that around issue 40 several major Marvel players are going to be making an appearance, which gives me a World War Hulk 2 vibes.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I fell like it’s something more I mean he says all his alters are working together and well if I remember correctly didn’t Greg pak say that hulks rage would eventually turn into a cosmic force when in wbh state so it might have to do with that

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: Perhaps we will have to wait and see.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachintendulkar: Interesting issue, reminded me of that scene from No Country For Old Men, of how people stuck in old ways can't come to terms with the world changing around them.

Also really, really glad Xemnu is back, he is an underrated Hulk villains with lots of abilities at his disposal, i hope Al uses him to his full extent. And from the looks of the solicitations he will be sticking around for quite a few issues.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good issue as always, a fantastic setup and micro-scale view.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like hulks got a decent line up of fights coming up, also pretty good issue doing the contrast between the old and the young and how the old just want to go back to the old days and how the young are pretty much just excepting the world around them as it changes(expect you know the negative ones)being rebellious for there beliefs

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So here is a bombshell for you guys. In Doomsday Clock #12, DC itself straight up mention Thor and Hulk and even say Hulk is stronger than Doomsday.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: not just that, but that Hulk dies saving Superman and the DCU itself. I got chills reading it all man.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: I think Doomsday is the one that dies protecting Superman from these invaders(invaders being the Marvel characters crossing over to DC).

Not sure why DD would be protecting Superman but a lot can happen in 10 years i guess.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now this just put a smile on my face lol. This is legit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: hmmmm that’s a very different way to view it. Opened up a very different perspective

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool little mention.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.