the hulk is faster then the speed of light!

• 98 results
Avatar image for jaxthejester_2014
#51 Edited by jaxthejester_2014 (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when do you need to move at light speed to beat Superman? He has lost to a plethora of foes slower than himself. IMO, Hulk is quite on par with many of them.

That said, Hulk is not the Flash. He's fast, but not light speedster fast.

#52 Posted by Bezza (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is not a speedster and I get annoyed when people try and say he is, it gives Hulk fans a bad name and we have a bad one enough as it is. That said, he has amazing reaction time and speed for one so big. I've always believed that his punches must pack immense speed, simply to do the damage they do, in line with basic principles of physics, but he isn't a flash or a quicksilver. In the Waid comics he did move really fast and anyone who doesn't think Hulk would give superman a hard time is fooling themselves.

#53 Edited by dum529001 (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

Hulk is not a speedster and I get annoyed when people try and say he is, it gives Hulk fans a bad name and we have a bad one enough as it is. That said, he has amazing reaction time and speed for one so big. I've always believed that his punches must pack immense speed, simply to do the damage they do, in line with basic principles of physics, but he isn't a flash or a quicksilver. In the Waid comics he did move really fast and anyone who doesn't think Hulk would give superman a hard time is fooling themselves.

Flash an Quicksilver focus on running. Running while eliminating the effects the force they produce has on the ground in some way.

Running is not Hulk's thing. Hulk can run fast but he can't so like the Flash or Quicksilver since he has no way stopping his force from breaking the ground at a certain speed. Hulk's striking speed isn't limited by that though.

#54 Posted by Ultifan123 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_saint: Supes can die from brute force like from doomsday, with hulk having a healing factor better than wolverine superman can't kill hulk just make him mad, hulk will keep getting madder and madder until he can kill superman the same way he killed silversurfer, wolverine, etc.

#55 Edited by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultifan123: movie hulk beat MOS supes, nope. No version of hulk can take superman. Not calling you a liar but do you have scans of hulk beating sufer beside planet hulk because that was PIS because sufer was severely depowered.

Also sufer beats superman and hulk.

Also wolverine take superman. movie versions or not. LOL

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
#56 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultifan123: movie hulk beat MOS supes, nope. No version of hulk can take superman. Not calling you a liar but do you have scans of hulk beating sufer beside planet hulk because that was PIS because sufer was severely depowered.

Also sufer beats superman and hulk.

Also wolverine take superman. movie versions or not. LOL

WBH can wreck Superman. Hulk beating Surfer in Planet Hulk is not PIS, do you even know what PIS stands for? Also BOTH of them where depowered not just Hulk, in fact Hulk was more depowered then Surfer seeing as Surfer regained his cosmic power while it took Hulk several more days before he regained all of his powers from going through the worm hole that brought him to Planet Hulk.

With that said Maestro(who is older, evil Hulk) will fight against Surfer in Battleworld in August so we will wait and see how that goes.

#57 Edited by theacidskull (22086 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#58 Edited by flashback0180 (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

And pigs shoot bacon when they fly. Imagination is fun.

#59 Posted by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: wbh would beat new 52 superman but that's about it. If you want to use the most powerful version of hulk than I guess I can use superman 1 million

#60 Posted by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: I also check your posts and you're obliviously a hulk fan, which there's nothing with but there is no way that hulk can beat superman. I believe that they're almost equal in strength and durability but superman has every advantage beside that. Speed, flight, range. I just don't see how hulk could beat superman. I don't read hulk anymore so I don't know if he's super beast now or not.

#61 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: I also check your posts and you're obliviously a hulk fan, which there's nothing with but there is no way that hulk can beat superman. I believe that they're almost equal in strength and durability but superman has every advantage beside that. Speed, flight, range. I just don't see how hulk could beat superman. I don't read hulk anymore so I don't know if he's super beast now or not.

Oh the sweet, sweet irony.

Superman 1 million is featless btw and it was you who said NO VERSION of Hulk can beat Superman and i just gave you one.

#62 Edited by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: the only one you mean. No matter what superman is superior to hulk. Hulk is just a slow as slowdinson.

Lol the irony is that there is still people who think hulk can beat superman and there argument is a version of the charater that hasn't been around in years or that the movie version can win because of a HEALING FACTOR. I don't know what's more dangerous batman with prep or someone with a HEALING FACTOR.

Logic, HEALING FACTOR!!!!!!! = win

Thank God superman doesn't have one....... Oh wait he does

#63 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_saint: LOL, i have no idea what you are even saying... healing factor lol, what? You new to comics or something?

#64 Edited by tensor (8704 posts) - - Show Bio

'Well, Gamma Radiation moves faster than the speed of light. And since Hulk is powered with Gamma Radiation, he too is faster than the speed of light."

You know who you are.

DWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

#65 Posted by AgentofChaos1 (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even close .

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#66 Posted by termiteone4ever (13142 posts) - - Show Bio

This is as crazy as it get. Hulk has nothing that moves at light speeds. Not even his thoughts

#67 Edited by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: I just notice you mentioned me and You must be trolling or at least I hope so

#68 Posted by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultifan123: lol supes rips his head off before that happens and you just compared doomsday to hulk lol

#69 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I guess u are

#71 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually i think you forgot your medication lol.

#72 Posted by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_saint: Must be nice living like you, a brainless halfwit with not even common sense to help him. Basically you invent your own narrative as you go lol.

#74 Posted by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: lol are u trolling, I'm brainless but you'll say hulk beats superman

#75 Posted by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_saint: Many Superman experts agree that WBH beats Superman, why is such a concept so outrages to you is beyond me. Considering you said no Hulk can beat Superman but ignored the fact that there are Hulks who have eaten Galactus, slaughtered 6 Watchers, over 200 feet tell and wrestle Gods the size of Earth for fun... but you know... NO version of Hulk can beat regular Superman. And the reason i am mocking you and laughing at you is because of the healing factor you mentioned which not me or anyone else mentioned to have anything to do with why WBH beats Superman, so calm your tits.

#77 Posted by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@atheistknowledge: I already said that WBH beats new 52 superman, but IMO he doesn't beat pre 52. I thought you where saying healing factor isn't a thing that's way I was like WTF? Also it isn't like hulk had help with galactus.

#78 Posted by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Edited by dum529001 (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor said:
@deaditegonzo said:

'Well, Gamma Radiation moves faster than the speed of light. And since Hulk is powered with Gamma Radiation, he too is faster than the speed of light."

You know who you are.

DWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Hulk's muscle power, the speed and force of contraction is compared to gamma waves. The oscillation of the wave itself occurs much faster than the forward movement of the entire ray. For any given moment of time the gamma waves travels faster than the entire ray of radiation which does not shake back and forth but simply moves forward.

No Caption Provided

#80 Posted by Night_Raven (613 posts) - - Show Bio

...this is laughable... There is also no connection between the speed of gamma waves and how fast Hulk moves. One does not equal the other! It's suggesting that any object can be as fast/powerful/whatever as the source that powers it. Hulk is not as slow as he used to be (which was very, even the Thing was faster), but that doesn't mean he's now got fast combat speed.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#81 Posted by termiteone4ever (13142 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor

@tensor said:
@deaditegonzo said:

You know who you are.

DWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Hulk's muscle power, the speed and force of contraction is compared to gamma waves. The oscillation of the wave itself occurs much faster than the forward movement of the entire ray. For any given moment of time the gamma waves travels faster than the entire ray of radiation which does not shake back and forth but simply moves forward.

No Caption Provided

I think UberHulk was the first one to make up this Craziness. He also mentioned the Sun would Amp hulk as much Superman. Due to Gamma Rays .

#82 Posted by tensor (8704 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: I am still waiting for them to show that gamma would hurt him or that it moves at light speed slowing down somebody.

#83 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

I am still waiting for people to show why it wouldn't.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#84 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11845 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm gamma radiation doesn't move aster then the speed of light... Nothing does

Yeah, Gamma rays move AT the speed of light, not faster.

#85 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_saint: I was not talking about that, i was talking that after he hate Galactus he absorbed a huge amount of the power cosmic, but before even that he easily decapitated SS on his own by eating his head. WBH beats both pre and new-52 Superman, he would lose against pre-crisis though.

#86 Posted by Bat_SAINT (959 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by dum529001 (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

@hillbillymorangie said:

Umm gamma radiation doesn't move aster then the speed of light... Nothing does

Yeah, Gamma rays move AT the speed of light, not faster.

Gamma WAVES move faster than light but Gamma rays only move at the speed of light. Gamma raditaion gets its power from the movement of the wave, not the light-speed motion of the ray.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#88 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2462 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Posted by Ultifan123 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_saint: I was thinking of world war when hulk took on the entire marvel universe, I wasn't arguing that superman is far more powerful but superman has fought hulk before. All of the fights superman has won, I know. Superman has never killed the hulk or exerted the force needed to kill the hulk, this means that superman does not have the means to kill the hulk nor does hulk have the means to kill superman, but since hulk's rage is constantly building and supermans sun radiation is constantly draining in a fight, hulk will eventually do to superman what doomsday did.

#90 Posted by Ultifan123 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001: Pre crisis superman has sneezed away a galaxy, hulk died when he broke a planet (but he slowly regenerated his body back and his soul was returned with the wishing well)

NO version of a brute can take pre-crisis superman, my argument for beating REGULAR superman was that hulk would regenerate constantly and superman would be losing energy. That was easily the most bias piece of garbage I have ever seen.

#91 Posted by green_skaar (13052 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001: Pre crisis superman has sneezed away a galaxy, hulk died when he broke a planet (but he slowly regenerated his body back and his soul was returned with the wishing well)

NO version of a brute can take pre-crisis superman, my argument for beating REGULAR superman was that hulk would regenerate constantly and superman would be losing energy. That was easily the most bias piece of garbage I have ever seen.

No he didn't.

#92 Posted by Rag_man (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001: what do you think?

Loading Video...

Stopped watching this show awhile ago because I thought it couldn't get any more stupid or juvenile...I was wrong apparently.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#93 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2462 posts) - - Show Bio

@rag_man: what made came back to this show?

#94 Posted by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: He watches it secretly. Haters don't like Hulk doing what they said he couldn't.

#95 Posted by Ultifan123 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: That is the most vast bland argument I have heard. Who is "he"

Yes pre crisis did

No Caption Provided

and everyone who isn't high heard of hulk breaking a planet, I can't provide a scan of hulk doing it because it doesnt provide his name on the pannel and my own scanner is broke for me to scan my comic

#96 Posted by Kavma (470 posts) - - Show Bio

You do know that gamma rays are light

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
#97 Edited by UnderdogSupporter (468 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he can move at the speed of light but he is quite fast.

#98 Posted by Truth_Teller (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.